+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Good day everyone! Hope all is fine..I have concerns regarding the Certificate of Employment or Reference letter. I am working overseas as a Seaman. I have a local agency in my place. They (local agency) are responsible for liasing with the Employer which is a company from other country. My question is, would the COE or reference letter from my local agency be eligible (provided that it has all the details like job descriptions, salary, working hours, signature, etc.) as a requirement for MPNP??Thank you! :) :) :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Usually, it R&R letter has to be from EMPLOYER or COLLEAGUE (AFFIDAVIT) preferably senior to you.

I would suggest, to avoid any issues in the future try to get it from either party.

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
andy108 said:
Usually, it R&R letter has to be from EMPLOYER or COLLEAGUE (AFFIDAVIT) preferably senior to you.

I would suggest, to avoid any issues in the future try to get it from either party.
Thanks for your response..If from colleague, does it need to be with letterhead?And what if that colleague is in other company right now?

dimplejk

Jan 4, 2016
Friends

I have applied in July 2014 and the status is still shown as pending for assessment , Can anyone help me to understand how long it wil take to complete the entire procedure .

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
mark29 said:
Thanks for your response..If from colleague, does it need to be with letterhead?And what if that colleague is in other company right now?
No, no need to notarize, but it should be signed in front of the notary public - and give all the details of Statuary Declaration (sworn before) - you can read about it.

Your colleague does not have to work there now, but he should have been employed there when you were.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
dimplejk said:
Friends

I have applied in July 2014 and the status is still shown as pending for assessment , Can anyone help me to understand how long it wil take to complete the entire procedure .
Some people are waiting that long my friend...

Can you please add your details to the MPNP tracker? http://myimmitracker.com/mpnp

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
andy108 said:
No, no need to notarize, but it should be signed in front of the notary public - and give all the details of Statuary Declaration (sworn before) - you can read about it.

Your colleague does not have to work there now, but he should have been employed there when you were.
Thanks again..It could be done without my colleague, ya? At the moment he's in another country..

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Sir another question is about my work experience. I am a Registered Nurse (NOC 3012) but presently working as a Paramedic (NOC 3234). My question is, can I add my working experience as a Nurse if I am going to use my Paramedic position for my EOI given that both positions are co-related?Thank you again

Sansu37

Dec 5, 2015
Hello Everyone ,

I have received the LAA and I am in the process of collecting documents for the submission , I am stuck at getting reference letters from my previous employers . I hope I get those in desired format and letter head .

I would like to part of this group and request to add my number in whatsapp group please 919881715814 .

Thanks in advance

meyjow

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Hello Everyone, I have filed for full MPNP with my daughter and common-law partner. What if my common-law partner decided not to accompany us? Would it affect my application?

Thank you in advance.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
mark29 said:
Thanks again..It could be done without my colleague, ya? At the moment he's in another country..
It can not be done without your colleague.

He needs to go to notary and make statuary declaration - stating your work duties, pay, hours and all of the required info. He might also have to show proof of the fact he was employed in the same company during the same time.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Sansu37 said:
Hello Everyone ,

I have received the LAA and I am in the process of collecting documents for the submission , I am stuck at getting reference letters from my previous employers . I hope I get those in desired format and letter head .

I would like to part of this group and request to add my number in whatsapp group please 919881715814 .

Thanks in advance

The reference letter, should follow similar format:

sushsmart15 said:
Company Name
Address
City
State/Province
Country Name.

Date: 28th July 2015

Subject: Employment Reference Letter

To whom it may concern,
This is to certify that Mr. First Name Last Name was an employee of Company Name and was employed from 1st January 2014 until 30th November 2014.
Mr. First Name Last Name was employed on a Full-time basis working 48 hours per week as a Sales Engineer for IT Products. He received a total annual salary of US Dollars XXXX.
Main Responsibilities:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

and so on...

Sincerely yours,

Mr./Ms. First Name Last Name
Manager/Director
Tel. No.
E-mail: (Official e-mail address)

Can anybody confirm if this format is fine for Canada Immigration purpose?

Thanks in Advance.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
meyjow said:
Hello Everyone, I have filed for full MPNP with my daughter and common-law partner. What if my common-law partner decided not to accompany us? Would it affect my application?

Thank you in advance.
You must contact CIC and remove him from the application. This actually might be dangerous, if he/she receives a PR and then they will find out he/she is not your partner.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Manitoba Invitation Stream

This stream is only open to applicants who have received a Letter of Invitation from the MPNP inviting them to apply to this program. The MPNP regularly travels overseas on recruitment missions to identify possible candidates for this stream.
• Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to participate in an exploratory visit to Manitoba:
• Be between 21 and 45 years of age
• Demonstrate that they do not have a stronger connection to a province other than Manitoba
• Demonstrate employability and adaptability
• Hold at least a one-year, post-secondary certificate or training diploma, degree or certificate
• Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
• Demonstrate the ability to find a job in Manitoba in intended occupation (including plans to achieve licensing/certification, if necessary)
• Provide a Settlement Plan that demonstrates a genuine intention and ability to become established in Manitoba
• Provide General Training IELTS test scores from within the past two years, scoring at least 5 in each category

Applicants who have been invited to apply for immigration through this stream must first travel to Manitoba to conduct an exploratory visit. During this visit, they are expected to research communities and employment opportunities across the province, so they can decide on the best course of action for themselves and their families should they be selected to move to Man

What is an MPNP exploratory visit?

An exploratory visit is a pre-arranged trip that potential MPNP applicants may make to the Province of Manitoba, Canada to research communities and employment opportunities to help them make an informed decision on whether they have the intention and ability to find employment and settle with their family in Manitoba as permanent residents.

After the MPNP interview included in a pre-approved exploratory visit, we may invite you to submit an MPNP Online application. Note that it is the Letter of Invitation, NOT the exploratory visit, that establishes a candidate's requisite Manitoba connection.

The MPNP conducts exploratory visits at our discretion as resources allow in order to provide opportunity for qualified skilled workers, otherwise ineligible for our program, to establish the Connection to Manitoba that is required of all provincial nominee program applicants.

Exploratory visits must be approved by, then arranged through, the MPNP only by invitation following our acceptance of your request.

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018