5/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
6/15/2016
LANDED..........
7/8/2016
Tajinderkainth said:
Hello all,

Can anyone help me on my IELTS query

My IELTS scores expired on June 2015 however ive sumitted my EOI in May, so do I need to reappear into IELTS when i received my LAA.

Regards and best of luck to all...!!
Hi Sir,

It depends on your NOC. As per reading the FAQ for IELTS on the MPNP site, those who have NOC-C and D will need to retake the IELTS upon submitting their final documents for CIC stage. You may check this on their site. Hope this will help. :)

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/language/

jankris415

Aug 1, 2015
jagaban said:
Hi janhris415,
I don't know much about Manitoba support. Well if he qualifies for Manitoba support may be he can go for that.Better still he should ask his uncle which is better
Answers to your questions.
1.This question is not clear. But I think the answer is that you can submit EOI and do not go to express entry yet.
2.When you get to the site there is a link around CLB score that takes you to your IELTs and CLB score equivalent.
3.Since IELTS is English then it is Fist language unless you are from a french speaking country then french will be your first language
4. I don't understand HS and BSIT
5.In Manitoba demand your answer will be no unless you are invited in the strategic initiative. Strategic initiative is still a little unclear to me. what i understand is that Manitoba will announce a time frame to apply for strategic initiative if you are chosen then you will travel to Manitoba on you own expense and find out about work(and possibly apply for work), housing etc then you will write a report and submit to Manitoba immigration office in Winnipeg. After which based on your report and work you may have got you may be given an ITA. this will give you additional 500 points.
6. yes you have to answer no or yes to the question.
7.No, you-the spouse don't need it under Manitoba Skilled worker.

I hope I have been helpful.
Thank you so much for this Response Sir Jagaban. This is already a big help to lessen my confusion on some stuffs. Thank you so much again and God speed! :D

lijauco_jojo

Jun 22, 2015
Manitoba Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/30/2014
Doc's Request.
COC from SG - 5/11/2016
Nomination.....
1/14/2016
AOR Received.
3/22/2016
IELTS Request
Included on my initial application
Med's Request
4/14/2016
Med's Done....
4/21/2016
Passport Req..
5/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
6/15/2016
LANDED..........
7/8/2016
Tajinderkainth said:
Hello all,

Can anyone help me on my IELTS query

My IELTS scores expired on June 2015 however ive sumitted my EOI in May, so do I need to reappear into IELTS when i received my LAA.

Regards and best of luck to all...!!
Hi Sir,

May I know your NOC code? As per checking to CIC canada and MPNP site. They'll be requiring NOC C and D to retake the IELTS exam upon submitting their final documents to CIC. Also, NOC 0, A and B are exempted as long as they've submitted their IELTS documents on their initial filing (online). You may check the below sites for your reference sir. Hope this will help you sir.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/language/
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/pnp.asp

May 11, 2015
imgoingtocanada said:
hi,

if i have already submitted an Expression of Interest with the MPNP, can i still apply for Express Entry?

thanks
Yup, you can. But aside from IELTS you need to have your education credentials assessed first. EE will ask for that.

kamal12345

Jun 12, 2015
I am a general physician interested in applying for EOI MPNP. Nothing is clear about consideration of physicians in future draws in mannitoba ,but still i want to apply and try my luck(calculated my score as 590) . please guide me wheather i should apply online for MPNP my-self or take services of a immigration consultant. what are the steps in online application for MPNP in brief. thanks

May 11, 2015
kamal12345 said:
I am a general physician interested in applying for EOI MPNP. Nothing is clear about consideration of physicians in future draws in mannitoba ,but still i want to apply and try my luck(calculated my score as 590) . please guide me wheather i should apply online for MPNP my-self or take services of a immigration consultant. what are the steps in online application for MPNP in brief. thanks
No harm in trying. MPNP states that there are no banned occupations as long as you're eligible. There might be restrictions because MPNP is economic driven so they are really setting limits to cater for their permanent residents and citizens. Applicants in restricted occupations could still try and pray the hardest that some time in the future, MPNP will consider those occupations. You have a good score. :)

I think it's better to apply on your own since the steps are clearly stated in their website. That way, you could also save some bucks which could go to your settlement fund and other fees. Many immigrants took the application on their own and were successful. I assume you are good in following directions. Visit immigratemanitoba.com for the application details.

Hope this helps. God bless!

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
noticemesenpai said:
Yup, you can. But aside from IELTS you need to have your education credentials assessed first. EE will ask for that.
and if i submit an EE profile, would i have problems with my MPNP EOI? MPNP EOI asked if i have submitted an EE profile.

if my NOC is B class, i dont need ECA right?

ashcse

Jul 7, 2015
Very good day !!!

Kindly guide me for FSW Express Entry with the below details.

Name - Ashwin Balasubramani
Age - 26
Nationality - India
Country of residence - India
Martial Status - Single
Study - Bachelor's degree - Computer Science (4 Academic Years)
Work exp - 4.5+ years (In India only)

IELTS - General Training
Listening - 8.5
Reading - 6.5
Speaking - 6.0
Writing - 6.0

I have 2 of my close friends who are holding a PR currently. They both are living in ontario.

I have checked with some of my local consultancy contractors at my place. But they said that I score only 65 out of 100 in which I am not eligible for applying in FSW express entry. The minimum criteria is 67.

Kindly let me know with all the details above whether I am eligible enough to apply for FSW express entry and also let me know if I am eligible for any provincial nominee program.

If in case I am not eligible kindly suggest me some ideas so that I can work on and try my best to achieve for this PR status.

May 11, 2015
imgoingtocanada said:
and if i submit an EE profile, would i have problems with my MPNP EOI? MPNP EOI asked if i have submitted an EE profile.

if my NOC is B class, i dont need ECA right?
MPNP has this EE sub stream. Ideally and according to MPNP, if you are already a nominated applicant, you should not apply for EE unless you are advised to do so. If you are not yet a nominated applicant, then you can. You will only have a problem with your EE profile if you claim that you are a provincial nominee if you are really not one.

You don't need one but it may increase the points you receive on the CRS and improve you chances of being invited to apply.

Nicky Kaur

Aug 5, 2015
Dear All, I need to submit CIC application form i had applied for MPNP through my close friend. In Generic Application form its mentioned Program & Category & Schedule 4 its mentioned Provincial Stream/Category what should i fill in that.

randeep108

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
god knows
Nomination.....
god knows
AOR Received.
god know
IELTS Request
god know
kamal12345 said:
kamal tusi apply kar sakde ho

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
Hi ... can anyone here share the thread for mpnp business immigration? Or anyone has any info about it?

Moreover, i need an advice
Can my husband sponsor his father in law who is his uncle also. I mean my husbandz mom and my (wife) mom are sisters

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
chuchuhez said:
They will never invite you to apply if you ever mention that you any other relative in Canada be it close or distance. That's the fact.
My brother lives in Montreal, and i received an invitation to apply. You are not disqualified if you are concerned about this case. It removes you 100 points. And even with these points removed, you still have enough points to apply, then you are eligible to the program. Me i got 750 points with the 100 points removed. I would have reached 850 points.

So yes, R Bar can apply. He must add a clear motivation letter to his submission.

dayakar

Apr 3, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
My brother lives in Montreal, and i received an invitation to apply. You are not disqualified if you are concerned about this case. It removes you 100 points. And even with these points removed, you still have enough points to apply, then you are eligible to the program. Me i got 750 points with the 100 points removed. I would have reached 850 points.

So yes, R Bar can apply. He must add a clear motivation letter to his submission.