+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mpnp Application Batch 2015

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Hello Znarfier
when i try to submit my Manitoba application I get "If you are not currently working in Manitoba, you must have at least one connection to Manitoba specified. " how to apply for manitoba if we do not have any connection there. please share the Link. thanks

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
sindhugururaj said:
Hello Znarfier
when i try to submit my Manitoba application I get "If you are not currently working in Manitoba, you must have at least one connection to Manitoba specified. " how to apply for manitoba if we do not have any connection there. please share the Link. thanks
Hi sindhugururaj! ;D

If you have no sponsor, you have the option to apply through Manitoba Invitation -->

Exploratory Visits

The MPNP accepts – only during set periods – expressions of interest to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba. Watch this page for news of 2015 intake dates.

Eligibility criteria to participate in visits and missions are subject to change but generally include that you:
•are between the ages of 21 to 45
•can satisfy the MPNP that you do not have a stronger connection to another province
•can demonstrate the employability and adaptability required of all MPNP applicants
•have completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, degree or certificate
•have worked at least two years full-time in the past five years and can demonstrate your ability to find a job in Manitoba in that occupation (including plans to achieve licence/certification in the case of regulated occupations)
•have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in the Canadian province of Manitoba as a permanent resident demonstrated, in part, with a Settlement Plan
•provide to the MPNP, at the time you apply to participate in the initiative, official results of an approved language test taken within the past two years showing you achieved scores equivalent to at least CLB 5 in each test category and overall.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/

or check if you qualify to Morden's immigration program... read here... http://www.mordenimmigration.com/

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear all,

If an application is submitted, please what should the status of the Online application be.

A friend is finding it difficult to submit application, However he received a Confirmation mail from No reply-MPNP that his application has been received.

Nevertheless, the Submittion bottom is still opened on the page.

Question:
Am afraid that it should state that one's application is already submitted. Or the Submit application status ought to have disappeared into thin Air.

Best regards all as I await your response.

Kiran sekhon

May 23, 2015
Hlo everyone i m from india and i submitted my EOI form and got 514 points ...i have done bcs nursing and having one year experience ...as we know nurses were not consider in last draw ...could anyone tell me is it possibe to consider nurses in next draws....one more question i did not add 100 points of regulated licenced profession in my EOI form ...is it right??? ...m waiting for reply ...have a gud day

MPNP2015-Frank

May 13, 2015
Kiran sekhon said:
Hlo everyone i m from india and i submitted my EOI form and got 514 points ...i have done bcs nursing and having one year experience ...as we know nurses were not consider in last draw ...could anyone tell me is it possibe to consider nurses in next draws....one more question i did not add 100 points of regulated licenced profession in my EOI form ...is it right??? ...m waiting for reply ...have a gud day
if you don't have manitoba license you r not eligible for 100 points,I think u r right on that. They don't consider nurse doctor and teacher in the first draw. No one knows if they will make change in the future. all the best to u!

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi Jagaban,

Thanx for ur inputs. My view;

Regional Deveplopment or under Adapatibility 50 points are for Regional immigration as supplemental to Manitoba connection.My understanding is that when we add destination other than Winnipeg,we will get 50 points more automatically in EOI score.At the time of application,convincing proof have to be submitted to MPNP for outside Winnipeg destination. Am I right or any other input on the issue?Thanx

Akcr

Mar 29, 2015
znarfier said:
If you have no sponsor, you have the option to apply through Manitoba Invitation -->

Exploratory Visits

The MPNP accepts – only during set periods – expressions of interest to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba. Watch this page for news of 2015 intake dates.

Eligibility criteria to participate in visits and missions are subject to change but generally include that you:
•are between the ages of 21 to 45
•can satisfy the MPNP that you do not have a stronger connection to another province
•can demonstrate the employability and adaptability required of all MPNP applicants
•have completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, degree or certificate
•have worked at least two years full-time in the past five years and can demonstrate your ability to find a job in Manitoba in that occupation (including plans to achieve licence/certification in the case of regulated occupations)
•have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in the Canadian province of Manitoba as a permanent resident demonstrated, in part, with a Settlement Plan
•provide to the MPNP, at the time you apply to participate in the initiative, official results of an approved language test taken within the past two years showing you achieved scores equivalent to at least CLB 5 in each test category and overall.
thank you so much, im going to see if I can do that. If i have never been to canada, I have to apply for a visa to go to the exploratory visit? Im from venezuela.????

randeep108

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
god knows
Nomination.....
god knows
AOR Received.
god know
IELTS Request
god know
Kiran sekhon said:
Kiran your occupation is regulated you can earn 100 points ...
Best of luck .. Im big fan of NURSES :*

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hi guys,

It seems that you have more points for choosing destinations out of Winnipeg, but do we have to prove that we are going to settle there during the application? And how can I prove that? Can I just pick any random location? I'm close to the cut line from the last draw at 607. However, I put down my destination at Winnipeg, so if I change my destination, that would boost me up over cut line for the next draw. If anyone knows the answer, please let me know. Thanks for your help!

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi friends,

On the issue of regional immigration points 50, I have got clarification from MPNP; Your manitoba supporter must be residing outside Winnipeg.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi guys,

Please help me if I am eligible for Mpnp or not. I don't have at least one of below connections to Manitoba and as I understood it is mandatory to have at least one of below connections to Manitoba but regional immigration cannot be a substitute for another connection to the province. :

Close relative in Manitoba
Invitation to Apply received from the MPNP as part of a recruitment mission or exploratory visit
Previous work experience in Manitoba (at least six months)
Completed post-secondary program of two years or more in Manitoba
Completed post-secondary program of at least one academic year in Manitoba
Friend or distant relative living in Manitoba
Regional Immigration

I really need to apply for a PNP because I don't have any job offer from Canada and I want to immigrate to Canada this year please help...

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
hi hope 2015,

Sorry you can't apply for MPNP without a supporter in Manitoba. Try Modern City website in Manitoba to see if you qualify there you don't a supporter.

Secondly, you can't immigrate to Canada this year. The whole process takes between 1- 1 half years.

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
MPNP under the Expression of Interest System – Draw #2 – June 5, 2015

Skilled Workers in Manitoba

Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 126

Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 675

Skilled Workers Overseas

Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 202

Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 588

praisegur

Apr 19, 2015
My Prediction of MPNP 2015 third and Fourth draw for LAA score and No of Nomination would be issued.

Draw 3# Lowest score would be 570 and No of LAA issued would be 350
Draw 4 # Lowest score would be 510 and No of LAA issued would be 650

analysis based on comparison with CIC EE CRS score and invitation issued.

next draw would be after 21 days. Mentioba Government promise there would be one draw each month or after three weeks total draw would be 15 in a year to complete the target 5000 Applicant . Hope for best and Good luck to everyone . Wishing fulfillment of everyone dreams. Thanks!