+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mpnp Application Batch 2015

Dreamer009

Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, I have a query regarding the upcoming MPNP application intake update: On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream. I see one of the grounds of NOT being eligible is- •Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program in Canada. is this pertaining to PNP in another province? and if so, what if there's NO AOR or any movement received on the application and would like to try out MPNP, would they know that there's another PNP application if in case I pursue applying on the 30 April 2015?

Thanks in advance.

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Do you think CAP of 5,000 will be filled in a matter of days?
My brother can't apply until May.

amrindersaini25

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MPNP can only takes 5000 eligible appication, this is not a matter of filling 5000 non eligible forms in few hours. MPNP can access all eligible application and those how successfully accessed will we counted as one successful applicant and they will get there nomination letter to process further.

ladyhero

Mar 25, 2015
Hi,

Is it true that only applicants with relative and friends can apply even if they're illegible and achieve the points required in the last FSW 2014? How true is this? Please help guys! Our FSW 2014 application had been returned last month because our NOC was already capped so I'm hoping to get qualified in MPNP. Do you guys have any idea what NOC would be included on the upcoming MPNP stream? All NOCs applicants open to apply/are they still gonna released the NOCs that they need? Thanks and God Bless!

Waitingformyvisa

Jul 26, 2013
Hello everyone,

I need your help guys badly. Im currently working here in alberta as a tfw. My work permit is gonna expire on january 2016. I recently got a hold of a friend of mine and he is willing to sponsor me through mpnp connection stream. Here in alberta there is no hope that I could get pr because im semi skilled and and I was informed by my employer that they cannot renew my work permit anymore. I understand that mpnp is for applicants from outside canada. My question is can I apply through mpnp conndlection stream even though im here in alberta right now? Wouldnt that be an issue that im currently in another province? I hope u can help me guys. Thanks is advance everyone. Cheers.

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
amrindersaini25 said:
MPNP can only takes 5000 eligible appication, this is not a matter of filling 5000 non eligible forms in few hours. MPNP can access all eligible application and those how successfully accessed will we counted as one successful applicant and they will get there nomination letter to process further.
Thank you.
Do you know how many months cap was reached last year?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
advocate_chd said:
Hello,
Does it necessary to have relative or friends in Manitoba to apply MPNP sub-stream?

yes.. u can't apply without them
Hello Could you please prove the related link of this information?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
amrindersaini25 said:
For the MPNP express entry sub stream, supporter is mandatory? I don't have any friends in Manitoba. Can I apply? Could you please give a link details about check list for application.

rsabay

Aug 17, 2014
simonawo said:
I need for someone who is updated with the latest on 2015 mpnp application to confirm something I just read on mpnp website, that the 2015 batch will start in March instead of the anticipated January date.

Also, I will like that a Nigerian confirm if truly it is necessary to notarize every document we will be scanning to mpnp for our application e.g, bank statement, letter from employer, transcripts, etc....thanks
Nope, it will start April 30.
From their site: "On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream along with other process improvements for the MPNP Skilled Worker category. Please continue to visit our website regularly for further information, details and updated application guidelines."

advocate_chd

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Hello Could you please prove the related link of this information?
hii for family and general stream one need to have a supporter but for express entry I m not sure....sorry kindly cross check it
regards

nekosama288

Jul 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I applied for Nova Scotia PNP this March but I don't think I have a chance since the quota is only 350 this year. I intend to apply this MPMP but I have 2 questions please answer me:

1. Am I eligible to apply since I applied for NSPNP before? Since I havent had any AOR or any news.

Dreamer009 said:
NOT being eligible is- •Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program in Canada
Is this true?

2. I don't have any friends/connections in Manitoba. Is there any solution for this problem? (But I apply through an immigration service company that have office in Canada)

Thanks a lot in advance. Hope all of us will get lucky in this year 2015.

Cheers~

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi.
Pls i would like to apply to Manitoba. My 2014 FSW application was returned due to cap full. Pls ill appreciate if you can give me the load down?

Secondly, Is it compulsory for me to have someone there before i can apply?

Thank you.

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
Hi All,

This is a good thread but the challenge is ppls with other issue occupying the space.

Please let be more focus on MPNP.

Can experience person share more details of the MPNP-EE requirement opening on April 30.

rgds