Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
prashant786 said:
hiii all memebers of mpnp,
i am prashant patel from india and i done master in pharmacy ,currently working as pharmacist.
my query is i wants to apply mpnp this year under friend support category but one obstacle in my way is my IELTS result was expired.
and the mpnp this year cap is open in mar-april 2015.but,for ielts no exam dates is available till may-2015.and if i wait till my new IELTS result i worry about CAP FOR FRIEND SUPPORT IS FULL.
so,please someone advise me about resolving this matter.
CAN I APPLY WITHOUT IELTS RESULT AND SEND THIS AFTER FEW MONTHS?
THANKS.
PLEASE REPLY.
No Way

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Please friends i need an assistance on applying for MPNP,
Have they started receiving applications?
what is the procedures?

Mar 5, 2015
Hello all

I have one question is experiance letter is mandatory or we can add promotion letter appointment letter and pay slips with the application

Actually i am currently working with the same company from past 3 years

Thanks

acp1504

Mar 18, 2015
Hello,guys i need some information please guide me
I studied 2 years course from Ontario college.Now i have one job in Manitoba in b category of NOC. My employer ready to give me full time job offer letter.I checked on website of MPNP. But,am i eligible for MPNP after one year of experience in my job?And yes then under which stream?
Thanks

kulot1455

Jan 31, 2015
Tajinderkainth said:
Hello all

I have one question is experiance letter is mandatory or we can add promotion letter appointment letter and pay slips with the application

Thanks
Is this to prove your work experience? If so, I think your best option is to submit your certificate of employment. You can request it from your HR.

jassforever

Nov 8, 2014
Tajinderkainth said:
Hello all

Thanks
Hello Tajinder

Yes, experience letter is necessary and at least 1 year exp. is required for applying your case under Skilled worker (MPNP).
You can make your exp. certificate on the letterhead of the company/ firm in which you are working.
In that certificate mention your Key responsibility area as well as you salary /wage during period.
Remember one thing this exp. certificate must be signed by your Boss / Senior and must be stamped by the company under which you are working.

Hope you will got some idea. ;)

Gud luck.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hello,
Does it necessary to have relative or friends in Manitoba to apply MPNP sub-stream?

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
MPNP application intake update: On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream along with other process improvements for the MPNP Skilled Worker category. Please continue to visit our website regularly for further information, details and updated application guidelines.

Mar 5, 2015
jassforever said:
Hello Tajinder

Yes, experience letter is necessary and at least 1 year exp. is required for applying your case under Skilled worker (MPNP).
You can make your exp. certificate on the letterhead of the company/ firm in which you are working.
In that certificate mention your Key responsibility area as well as you salary /wage during period.
Remember one thing this exp. certificate must be signed by your Boss / Senior and must be stamped by the company under which you are working.

Hope you will got some idea. ;)

Gud luck.
newmanitoban said:
Hello,

I am going to create this thread for MPNP 2015 Applicants,
As MPNP will announce the strategy/policies in Dec 2014, for family stream.
And will begin accepting applications again in Jan 2015.
Lets network here for updates.

Regards,

Thanks for the help

AMANNDA

Dec 28, 2014
MPNP application intake update: On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream along with other process improvements for the MPNP Skilled Worker category. Please continue to visit our website regularly for further information, details and updated application guidelines. GOOD NEWS

Carole1988

Mar 23, 2015
Hi! Im new here! I just want to know where can i find/ get the settlement plan 1? Where can i download it? Im will try to complete the needed documents bfore april 30, 2015. Thank you and godbless!