+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mpnp Application Batch 2015

saifcanada

Jan 25, 2014
MPNP2015-Frank said:
how many points did you gain?
If I answer 'yes' FOR my profession as regulated job, then 514 points, otherwise it will be 414.
Could you please suggest anything? what should I do now?
Please suggest urgently.

Thanks

alaashabana

May 15, 2015
alaashabana said:
hello every one
this is my fist time writing here in this forum , and i would like to find some one who can help me , i have experience in Quebec immigration and i already applied and still waiting , as you know they are very slow nowadays and also they asking for b2 level in french , however , i;m thinking to apply for Manitoba specially i have friend living there but still not complete 1 year , i think will be completed in next Feb'16 .
now i will prepare fro ilets test . i wish to get CLB 7 to get 22 point for each band .
my question is ''
1* they are asking to have at less 16000 $ coz we are 4 person in my family , but i don't have this much money but i can arrange , but my question is if i get the money , they will ask me for fresh statement or what , i mean if i will apply today as example , and they asking me to complete the application online and submit the documents , should be the bank statement date one or two days before submitting the documents ?

and also i want to ask if i will deposit the total amount in three or four transaction within one week they will accept that or should be the money in my back account more than six months ?

and also about my B.com m shall i send it first to WES for evaluation or that is not required for Manitoba !!!

now i just calculate my points if i get CLB 7 , it will be approx 440-448 points , what you think guys that will be enough to get nominee or no , i can see that many people cross 600 points .

please i need your experience answer and i wish to find some one clear these issue for me , many thanks in advance

alaa shabana
please guys some one answer me , i need your help so urgent ..

also if some once can help me to calculate my points will be thankful

i;m 31 years - accountant working in dubai as accountant for 8 years - i have B.com - i married and my wife has B.com ,
i have friend in Manitoba outside winnping , ilets 6 6 6 6 i think that CLB 7 .
i calculate my points coming 448 but i don't know if i will get more points because i have B.com or no

please some one help me

MPNP2015-Frank

May 13, 2015
saifcanada said:
If I answer 'yes' FOR my profession as regulated job, then 514 points, otherwise it will be 414.
Could you please suggest anything? what should I do now?
Please suggest urgently.

Thanks
414 sounds right

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi form members

Last year I sent my application for Nova Scotia RLMD stream but my file returned me with remarks-Quota full filled without any application number, now I want to apply Manitoba province for PR ,please clear one thing about negative score for Previous immigration application to another province clause, Is it applicable for me even my file returned from Nova govt without any application no.

Please guide me

suryasonu

Nov 17, 2014
Hi I m graphic designer with 4+ years of experience and a arts graduate,(in my family there are wife and a 5+ years son) my IELTS is 6.5 overall, i have a close friend, balance around 10500 CAD in cash and property in my name around 65000 CAD fair market evaluation

i have applied for EOI(Expression of Interest) april 2015.

do u senior people think i will get a invitation to Application...how much time it can take.

can someone plz advice me over the situation of my case. what are chances of success.

sraine

Apr 30, 2015
Hi. Did anyone of you receive a letter to confirm your answers regarding the ielts and occupation?

"Our records show that in your Expression of Interest to the MPNP, you indicated that you have official test results demonstrating language proficiency in Canada’s second official language at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 or higher and/or that you are working in an occupation that is regulated in Manitoba and have completed all necessary licensing requirements to be employable."

when i was creating my EOI i answered NO to the question regarding the question "have you done the necessary licensing requirements" so it is confusing that i received a letter saying that i have mentioned that i've completed them..

audacieux89

Mar 27, 2015
sraine said:
Hi. Did anyone of you receive a letter to confirm your answers regarding the ielts and occupation?

"Our records show that in your Expression of Interest to the MPNP, you indicated that you have official test results demonstrating language proficiency in Canada's second official language at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 or higher and/or that you are working in an occupation that is regulated in Manitoba and have completed all necessary licensing requirements to be employable."

when i was creating my EOI i answered NO to the question regarding the question "have you done the necessary licensing requirements" so it is confusing that i received a letter saying that i have mentioned that i've completed them..
Yeah me too I got the same e-mail the other day. I was so surprised to get an e-mail from them, but was disappointed because it was just about this.

I checked my profile again and I, indeed, checked that I have a second official language test result etc. So I said no to that. I thought it was pertaining to the first language, being English.

But the profession with regulation was already ticked as no, so I didn't change that anymore. Maybe it's an automated e-mail? Anyway, try rechecking everything just to make sure! :)

manitoba dreamer

May 15, 2015
the 2nd language they are referring to is French. I suggest you update your EOI profile before your LAA arrive. otherwise, your application will be void for incorrect information. According to the acknowledgement e-mail about your EOI, once your points has been reduced and you received an LAA, dont submit an application because they will not process it.

sraine

Apr 30, 2015
audacieux89 said:
Yeah me too I got the same e-mail the other day. I was so surprised to get an e-mail from them, but was disappointed because it was just about this.

I checked my profile again and I, indeed, checked that I have a second official language test result etc. So I said no to that. I thought it was pertaining to the first language, being English.

But the profession with regulation was already ticked as no, so I didn't change that anymore. Maybe it's an automated e-mail? Anyway, try rechecking everything just to make sure! :)
hi. I am already a citizen here i am just doing it for my brother but its really confusing. I thought its also about english so i answered yes too ;D

Goodluck and thank you for responding

sraine

Apr 30, 2015
manitoba dreamer said:
the 2nd language they are referring to is French. I suggest you update your EOI profile before your LAA arrive. otherwise, your application will be void for incorrect information. According to the acknowledgement e-mail about your EOI, once your points has been reduced and you received an LAA, dont submit an application because they will not process it.
I updated it already. thanks so much

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
saifcanada said:
URGENT INQUIRY
Hi Altruists,
I am in big confusion.
I submitted by expression of interest (EOI-SW) for MPNP. I have IELTS score and mentioned as a first official language. Language scores Details mentioned like this:
*Listening score 6.0 *Listening CLB score 7
*Reading score 7.0 *Reading CLB score 9
*Writing score 5.5 *Writing CLB score 6
*Speaking score 6.0 *Speaking CLB score 7

I answered this question: "NO". Do you have official test results indicating you have language proficiency in Canada's second official language at CLB 5 or higher?

Second inquiry, I am a veterinarian and did practice in back home. However, I am also a lecturer in Veterinary University in my back home. Now I am doing PhD in Manitoba.

What is the answer of this question?
If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed? I answered "Yes".

Can you please help me whether my occupation is regulated or not. I saw in MPNP website that veterinarian is a regulated job but I did not assess my qualification as a Veterinarian with licensing body in Manitoba yet. So, my answer "YES" is correct or not????

Please I need to resubmit my EOI within 48 hours, as MPNP sent EMAIL today (MAY 15, 2015) to review and submit correct answer of these two issues.

Thanks in advance.

Saif
Hi saifcanada!

Do your test results indicate you have language proficiency in Canada's second official language at CLB level 5 or higher? -- This is about French

If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed? -- Yes, if you have license in Manitoba / No, if you don't have yet.

Good luck!

Donna Alora

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hi, I'm so bothered.

I saw your posts about the email sent to you regarding the 2nd official language.

I also answered YES to that question because I thought it's pertaining to English.

I haven't got an email from them regarding that. Do i have to change my EOI now although they didn't sent me an email?

Thank you for the reply.

sraine

Apr 30, 2015
Donna Alora said:
Hi, I'm so bothered.

I saw your posts about the email sent to you regarding the 2nd official language.

I also answered YES to that question because I thought it's pertaining to English.

I haven't got an email from them regarding that. Do i have to change my EOI now although they didn't sent me an email?

Thank you for the reply.
Not sure if you are asking this to me, but i think its better for you to change it now(today). Its a holiday here today so if they will process things out that will be tomorrow and you would want your EOI updated by then. :)

toi

Oct 29, 2014
hi... i also passed a profile to them.. and received email that they got my profile... im just wondering about our scores guys... i scored 554... are there anyone higher than mine?? becuase according to them ONLY high scorers or Top scores are the ones to receive LAA?... i started to worry not to receive my LAA... because 554 is too far from 1000 maximun points... maybe you can share your scores guys so we can atleast know what to expect... thanks...

Donna Alora

Star Member
May 12, 2015
sraine said:
Not sure if you are asking this to me, but i think its better for you to change it now(today). Its a holiday here today so if they will process things out that will be tomorrow and you would want your EOI updated by then. :)
I already changed it yesterday shortly after my post, and they notified me that I successfully updated my EOI. Glad I noticed my fault immediately.

Thanks. :)