Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
mohdsafiuddin said:
Hi All,
I contacted the Ottawa Office about my application because that's the processing center for people who apply from the US, but apparently they don't have my file.
Does anyone know how to contact the Nova Scotia office?
Any Email or phone numbers?
I'm planning on contacting them and finding out where my file is and proceeding from there.
Couldn't hurt right...

that means your application had been transfered to the Visa office, you can either get this by GCMS notes or call CIC
You should call this number + 1-888-242-2100 and try getting hold on any agent by pressing anyset of options. Once they answer your call explain the situation and they will transfer your call to further department.

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
This number is not accessible outside of Canada I think. I did try calling but it didn't go through.
Do you know how I can request GCMS notes?

Ayokunlex01 said:

that means your application had been transfered to the Visa office, you can either get this by GCMS notes or call CIC
You should call this number + 1-888-242-2100 and try getting hold on any agent by pressing anyset of options. Once they answer your call explain the situation and they will transfer your call to further department.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
mohdsafiuddin said:
This number is not accessible outside of Canada I think. I did try calling but it didn't go through.
Do you know how I can request GCMS notes?

yea, i tink you will pay 5$ too and you must have some1 in canada that will help u order for it then send it to your mail

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
goldymaluka said:
when i got loa they mentioned that while applying for cic, you must attach a valid ielts with it. Otherwise your application will be return. my noc is a. should i go for fresh ielts ??

As applicant of NOC O,A,B with expired ielts - it is your decision to either retake or send as it is, but I can confirm to you that I know people who have sent application to cic with expired IELTS on said NOC and got LOA without problems. SO DECIDE AS YOUR SPIRIT DIRECTS.

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
kingskid said:
As applicant of NOC O,A,B with expired ielts - it is your decision to either retake or send as it is, but I can confirm to you that I know people who have sent application to cic with expired IELTS on said NOC and got LOA without problems. SO DECIDE AS YOUR SPIRIT DIRECTS.
kingskid is right. I had the same situation. But I sent email to MPNP and received confirmation that I did not need to retake IELTS. I wrote details in this forum. Please search "isapgam" in this forum. My suggestion is - if you want to send papers to CIC with expired IELTS, please send evidence received from MPNP so that there is no issues in future.

Thanks!!

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
Guri1991 said:
Hello Friends any Update from NDVO since last two months........... :eek: Anyone got MR or PPR....?
No Guri1991. I received email from NDVO in July 2016 and they advised me NOT to send them email until 6 months are passed. Till today, no news. If you receive any news please update.

Thanks!!

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
Hi all,

God bless you all!

1) My ECAS (Business Stream) shows latest status is: "Medical results have been received." (30/7/2016)
2) My friend's "myCIC" account" (Skilled Worker stream) shows "Medical passed" (30/7/2016)

I am worrying about the wording, it is clearly that "passed" is perfect, whilst my case is still waiting for final assessment on my medical results?!

Would you please share your experience regarding updated status in ECAS/ my CIC

Guri1991

Jun 30, 2015
isapgam said:
No Guri1991. I received email from NDVO in July 2016 and they advised me NOT to send them email until 6 months are passed. Till today, no news. If you receive any news please update.

Thanks!!
Same here dear.. I got the same email in June 2016. After that nothing happen. Hopefully they will work on our applications soon.... :)
I haven't heard any case processed by NDVO since last three months.... :eek:

Ahassan

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2015
Doc's Request.
No request
Guys what is the maximum time to receive AOR after submission of complete application to CIC?? :-[

lilocorpuz

Mar 14, 2014
guys, i sent a paper based application in sydney last august 18, 2016 for PR, i am confused if i need to sign up for a CIC account junt like in MPNP account so you can track your process... please i need a response. thank you in advance

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
lilocorpuz said:
guys, i sent a paper based application in sydney last august 18, 2016 for PR, i am confused if i need to sign up for a CIC account junt like in MPNP account so you can track your process... please i need a response. thank you in advance
Hello lilocorpuz,

You must have mentioned email id in your paper based application that you sent to CIC. You will get acknowledgement from CIC via email. In that email CIC will provide you UCI (Unique Client Identifier) number. After getting UCI number, go to ECAS (e-Client Application Status) online and register and track your process. If you do not receive UCI, you will not be able to register.

Thanks!!

lilocorpuz

Mar 14, 2014
isapgam said:
Hello lilocorpuz,

You must have mentioned email id in your paper based application that you sent to CIC. You will get acknowledgement from CIC via email. In that email CIC will provide you UCI (Unique Client Identifier) number. After getting UCI number, go to ECAS (e-Client Application Status) online and register and track your process. If you do not receive UCI, you will not be able to register.

Thanks!!

thank you for taking the time to answer my inquiry! i did put my email address on my application that i sent to them. a while ago i signed up an account and linked my application, after that I received an applicatin number XEP00000000 (example) on my email and this is what it says "Your application is now linked to this account. You can access this application from your account page, under "View my submitted applications or profiles".", is that the Unique Client Identifier?

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello.

My med is done. I am moving Canada through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.

My Plan is that-
With my Visa (Permanent Residency) i will land onto Manitoba and stay few weeks or so and then go to some other province to complete an One-year MBA and then come back to Manitoba to stay for 3 years and become citizen.
How is that sound? (I have to complete a Diploma, length of 8 months, to get a Desk job which requires 6000 CAD. So why not an One-year MBA?)

And if I go to other province as PR and study MBA then how much tuition I have to pay, Domestic or International?

And will it be appropriate if I ask the same question to Manitoba authority?

Thank you...