Passport Req..
in God's Hand
VISA ISSUED...
in God's Hand
LANDED..........
in God's Hand
HUIT said:
Hi Comrades,

I am a Dec 2013 applicant. My application has been Assessment in Process from July 13, 2015. Last year it typically took about three days to a week to get from Assessment in Process to Assessment complete. Now its even taking two months. It seems these guys are getting worse. On the other hand I have seen others who have only had a week's delay. I don't know what criteria they are using to assess applicants. Its very erratic and very frustrating. God help us to keep the faith and lets continue praying for one another.
hi... dont loose hope..we also have same situation..be positive...we will got LOA sooner or later...

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
umerfarooq72 said:
hi... dont loose hope..we also have same situation..be positive...we will got LOA sooner or later...
Thats the spirit my friend, keep the faith, be positive and positive things will come across your way.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
takhan said:
You can send explanation along with your application about the Japanese PCC and it is better to provide it when cic asked for it, if you cant provide it now. I provided my PCC along with my application but they asked for the second one as my application got in process after 8 months of the first PCC.

IELTS score- i think i have another post on this thread about IELTS score. If your IELTS was valid in time of your MPNP application, there no need to sit for another one even if it gets expired when you prepare for CIC. if they need a new one they will ask for it and in the meantime you can attach the old score report with your application package. When i applied for CIC my IELTS also got expired but they never asked for a new score.

Processing fees- There is no problem if someone pays fees on behalf of you. On the payment form there is a column where it is clearly written name of payer if different from the applicant. So go ahead with it.
Hi takhan,

Many thanks for your very nice and to-the-point reply. I appreciate your kind help. By the way, I want to pay the processing fee (CAD1400). Now currently I am residing in Beijing, China and it is very difficult to have a Credit card here for foreigners. I know I can also pay by bank draft, money order or cheque drawn to a bank in Canada. However, someone other than my friend who endorse my application willing to pay 1400 CAD for me. Firstly, I want to know whether it will impact the outcome of my application as the person paying will be different than the person sponsored me and he is living in othrer province as well. MPNP or CIC may think that I have friends in other provinces in Canada as well. Alternatively, I can ask my friend in Bangladesh to pay in favor of me using his visa card. However, can my friend in Bangladesh pay 1400CAD from his visa card, because most of the card use USD as the foreign currency? Secondly, in all cases, the payer should sign in the fee payment application form if he/she is different than the principal applicant, right?Finally, in every cases the fee payment form must be submitted, is this correct?

I will appreciate your kind reply. Wish you a very pleasant moment.

Best regards,

Eusufzai

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
Eusufzai said:
Hi takhan,

Many thanks for your very nice and to-the-point reply. I appreciate your kind help. By the way, I want to pay the processing fee (CAD1400). Now currently I am residing in Beijing, China and it is very difficult to have a Credit card here for foreigners. I know I can also pay by bank draft, money order or cheque drawn to a bank in Canada. However, someone other than my friend who endorse my application willing to pay 1400 CAD for me. Firstly, I want to know whether it will impact the outcome of my application as the person paying will be different than the person sponsored me and he is living in othrer province as well. MPNP or CIC may think that I have friends in other provinces in Canada as well. Alternatively, I can ask my friend in Bangladesh to pay in favor of me using his visa card. However, can my friend in Bangladesh pay 1400CAD from his visa card, because most of the card use USD as the foreign currency? Secondly, in all cases, the payer should sign in the fee payment application form if he/she is different than the principal applicant, right?Finally, in every cases the fee payment form must be submitted, is this correct?

I will appreciate your kind reply. Wish you a very pleasant moment.

Best regards,

Eusufzai

I don't think your friend in Bangladesh can pay using his visa card unless he or she has a rfcd account in dollar or other currency. Secondly, anyone can pay on behalf of you. You just need to get that payment form signed by the payer and attach with your application.

Hope this answer your query.

baiying5842

Jul 23, 2015
HUIT said:
Hi Comrades,

I am a Dec 2013 applicant. My application has been Assessment in Process from July 13, 2015. Last year it typically took about three days to a week to get from Assessment in Process to Assessment complete. Now its even taking two months. It seems these guys are getting worse. On the other hand I have seen others who have only had a week's delay. I don't know what criteria they are using to assess applicants. Its very erratic and very frustrating. God help us to keep the faith and lets continue praying for one another.
Hi !I have the same situation. I have been waitting for five months. I don't know what happen to me .I called the official responsible for my case .He said I didn't have a problem with my papers, and he asked me to wait. God save me !

umerfarooq72

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
30 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
Sent together with application nov 2013
File Transfer...
in God's Hand
Med's Request
in God's Hand
Med's Done....
in God's Hand
Interview........
30 Jun 2015
Passport Req..
in God's Hand
VISA ISSUED...
in God's Hand
LANDED..........
in God's Hand
baiying5842 said:
Hi !I have the same situation. I have been waitting for five months. I don't know what happen to me .I called the official responsible for my case .He said I didn't have a problem with my papers, and he asked me to wait. God save me !
Hi Baiying.. i'm also waiting... end of this august will be 2 months waiting for me, i dont know why its took so long but really hope can get LOA soon. Just be patient and positive.. i believe all of us will receive good news very soon...

Umer Farooq

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Keep the faith everyone :)

my assessment is pending since March 2015, at least you guys are a step ahead of me.

It shouldnt be too long now.

Call MPNP..........see whats going on, nothing to lose right :D

xx

umerfarooq72

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
30 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
Sent together with application nov 2013
File Transfer...
in God's Hand
Med's Request
in God's Hand
Med's Done....
in God's Hand
Interview........
30 Jun 2015
Passport Req..
in God's Hand
VISA ISSUED...
in God's Hand
LANDED..........
in God's Hand
Govender said:
Keep the faith everyone :)

my assessment is pending since March 2015, at least you guys are a step ahead of me.

It shouldnt be too long now.

Call MPNP..........see whats going on, nothing to lose right :D

xx

My supporter already called the MPNP Office , the officer said just wait... so nothing we can ask now...

???

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
umerfarooq72 said:
My supporter already called the MPNP Office , the officer said just wait... so nothing we can ask now...

???
My supporter even went to the MPNP offices with my case number. The person at the reception logged into my file and showed my supporter that everything is in order and all that we can do is to check our status and wait.

Best of luck to us all - the time of LOA is near :D

HangOver parson

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2013
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Sponsor interview 25 July 2015
AOR Received.
17 nov 2015
IELTS Request
13-12-2013
File Transfer...
10-dec-2015
Med's Request
4-feb-2016
Med's Done....
6-feb-2016
Passport Req..
29-feb-2016
I am preparing for cic
Any one please explain next setps and time of period
Setp by step

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
takhan said:
If anyone from Bangladesh need any help to apply for MPNP application, i am willing to help. Dont go to lawyers or firms as most of the times they don't provide right information and mislead people.We are capable and smart enough to apply on our own. I did my application all by myself.I will provide the right information.
Dear TAKHAN, Thank you so much for your advise and willingness for helping the Bangladeshi applicants. I have already made an agreement about two months back with a lawyer from Toronto with their local agent in Bangladesh. Lawyer will going to apply for MPNP under strategic initiative stream(Exploratory visit) for me. But still they did not apply and not yet submitted EOI for me, are saying there is no hurry as only 800 LAA issued out of 5000 quota. I have already sent them all the necessary information and the complete docs of me and my family two weeks back. However, I will definitely stick with you and seek for your help in the next. I will update you time to time.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any province that provides nomination to international skilled workers (with more than 400 points in cic ee pool) without any Canadian experience or education?

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
IndianJack said:
Is there any province that provides nomination to international skilled workers (with more than 400 points in cic ee pool) without any Canadian experience or education?

Yes there are many province that allows Int skilled worker to apply for PNP.

Seltik

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13
Nomination.....
24-11-14
AOR Received.
19-05-15
Med's Request
23-06-15
Med's Done....
06-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-15
LANDED..........
15-10-15
I got our Visa today, almost 2 years since i lodged application to MPNP!

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Seltik said:
I got our Visa today, almost 2 years since i lodged application to MPNP!

Congratulations. I am still waiting for visa. ::)