+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

IT IS POSSIBLE

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Govender said:
:'( :'( :'(

my status is assessment pending since march this year......

no interviews as yet either

not sure what is taking so long

not easy to be patient, but keeping the faith
Govender Althea,

Come on babe, you've got to live your talk, you have preached patience to many, the game of mpnp is a frustrating one, every applicant should know from the on set and prepare once mind never to be depressed nor frustrated. Some are lucky, some are very very lucky and others have to wait ( i wont say they are unlucky) as God is the Sole decision maker, working every thing out for our good.

So friend - just a little more patience and it will be over gloriously. Shallom.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
I july 2013 applicant still waiting suporter interview

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
hamayun said:
I july 2013 applicant still waiting suporter interview
Oh my...are you online or paper applicant? Whats was you self assessment score and what is your IELTS Score? General or Family Stream?

Have you tried to contact them yet? If my LOA doesnt come within 2 years time I am applying for a stufy visa for my wife and open work permit for myself.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I hope someone can advise me, I am a principal applicant; I am waiting for my PR visa. My questions are as follows;
My wife is 7th months pregnant and she doesn't like to travel with me to Canada as she wants to travel after the baby born.
Can I inform London visa office about my wife's decision? What would be the outcome of this decision?
Can I travel alone myself without my wife? How long will it take to get main PR card while I am in Canada? Would there be a problem if I travel myself?

Many thanks in advance

dqueen1016

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
thomasuk said:
Hello All,
I hope someone can advise me, I am a principal applicant; I am waiting for my PR visa. My questions are as follows;
My wife is 7th months pregnant and she doesn't like to travel with me to Canada as she wants to travel after the baby born.
Can I inform London visa office about my wife's decision? What would be the outcome of this decision?
Can I travel alone myself without my wife? How long will it take to get main PR card while I am in Canada? Would there be a problem if I travel myself?

Many thanks in advance
As a principal you can go first. But make sure that you wife will land before the expiry of visa. Usually visa is valid from the date that you medical has been cleared.

kuldeep750

Aug 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
march 2013 offline applicant in teaching category family stream massi sponsored today 757 days gone to received file no only nothing after dat sponsor interview still pending many all other friends who applied in march 2013 but in other category they got LOA m too much worrying now what happened to teacher's occupation now i want to when will they respond/process our cases ...........???????? whatsapp 9888365150 only teaching category may join .......bjbjnjknjk :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PavG

Dec 25, 2014
Hello Everyone, i am January 2014 applicant from India, my timeline is given below.

General Streaam
Applied - 05th January 2014
File no. - 08th January 2014
Sponsor interviewed - 22nd July 2015 ( 18 months later )
Applicant interview - 23rd july 2015
LOA - 11th August 2015 ( 19 days after interview )
File sent to CIC - 13th August 2015

Paper file was sent to CIC, i want to know whats the further procedure and how much time are they taking for the further process. as heard they usually take 6 months. and is there any group on whatsapp then please add me into it my cell is +91 78378-37878.

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
If anyone from Bangladesh need any help to apply for MPNP application, i am willing to help. Dont go to lawyers or firms as most of the times they don't provide right information and mislead people.We are capable and smart enough to apply on our own. I did my application all by myself.I will provide the right information.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dqueen1016 said:
As a principal you can go first. But make sure that you wife will land before the expiry of visa. Usually visa is valid from the date that you medical has been cleared.
Thank you@ dqueen1016

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

How long will it take to get a main PR card when I will land to Canada?

Many thanks.

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
thomasuk said:
Hello All,

How long will it take to get a main PR card when I will land to Canada?

Many thanks.
Current processing time is 84 days plus 7 days =91 days.

HUIT

Jan 22, 2014
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2013
Nomination.....
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi Comrades,

I am a Dec 2013 applicant. My application has been Assessment in Process from July 13, 2015. Last year it typically took about three days to a week to get from Assessment in Process to Assessment complete. Now its even taking two months. It seems these guys are getting worse. On the other hand I have seen others who have only had a week's delay. I don't know what criteria they are using to assess applicants. Its very erratic and very frustrating. God help us to keep the faith and lets continue praying for one another.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
takhan said:
If anyone from Bangladesh need any help to apply for MPNP application, i am willing to help. Dont go to lawyers or firms as most of the times they don't provide right information and mislead people.We are capable and smart enough to apply on our own. I did my application all by myself.I will provide the right information.
Hi takhan,

I appreciate your effort and willingness. By the way, could you please share your comments regarding the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) along with CIC application package. I and my family (spouse) lived in Japan for 5.5 years. Now I need to submit PCC with my application from those countries where I resided for more than 6 months. I and my wife applied for PCC from Japan, but it will take 2.5 months. In between my IELTS will expire in October, 20th. Although, my occupation is NOC code 2148, I don't want to take any risk of delayed processing due to IELTS expiry. Therefore I have decided to submit my application to CIC without PCC from Japan. Now my first question is that:

1) Should I provide a written explanation about the PCC from Japan with my application in order to avoid unnecessary delay.
2) Can I send PCC directly yo CIO later on when I will receive from Japanese embassy?

Last but not the least, is it possible for someone living in Toronto to pay Processing fee for my application to CIC. Will it have any impact on my application as I am nominated by the MPNP under friend category (my friend living in Winnipeg). I will be grateful if you or anyone have through these things could help me to clarify the above things.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Eusufzai said:
Hi takhan,

I appreciate your effort and willingness. By the way, could you please share your comments regarding the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) along with CIC application package. I and my family (spouse) lived in Japan for 5.5 years. Now I need to submit PCC with my application from those countries where I resided for more than 6 months. I and my wife applied for PCC from Japan, but it will take 2.5 months. In between my IELTS will expire in October, 20th. Although, my occupation is NOC code 2148, I don't want to take any risk of delayed processing due to IELTS expiry. Therefore I have decided to submit my application to CIC without PCC from Japan. Now my first question is that:

1) Should I provide a written explanation about the PCC from Japan with my application in order to avoid unnecessary delay.
2) Can I send PCC directly yo CIO later on when I will receive from Japanese embassy?

Last but not the least, is it possible for someone living in Toronto to pay Processing fee for my application to CIC. Will it have any impact on my application as I am nominated by the MPNP under friend category (my friend living in Winnipeg). I will be grateful if you or anyone have through these things could help me to clarify the above things.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

You can send explanation along with your application about the Japanese PCC and it is better to provide it when cic asked for it, if you cant provide it now. I provided my PCC along with my application but they asked for the second one as my application got in process after 8 months of the first PCC.

IELTS score- i think i have another post on this thread about IELTS score. If your IELTS was valid in time of your MPNP application, there no need to sit for another one even if it gets expired when you prepare for CIC. if they need a new one they will ask for it and in the meantime you can attach the old score report with your application package. When i applied for CIC my IELTS also got expired but they never asked for a new score.

Processing fees- There is no problem if someone pays fees on behalf of you. On the payment form there is a column where it is clearly written name of payer if different from the applicant. So go ahead with it.