Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
Lucky_mkd said:
PPR AND RPRF !!!!!

Guys i need a help i pay RPRF with my friend credit card and transaction was successful what should i write in the field CLIENT ID IDENTIFICATION Huh help ! and Happy New Year to all !! And one more this receipt should i PRINT and send together with password ? or Email ?
you must write UCI Number (unique client identifier) which you have had with an email right?

Thanks

anet_petil

Jun 25, 2014
Hello and happy New Year everyone.

I received the result of my application but sadly I was not nominated specifically for the reason that "you have not submitted sufficiently credible documentation regarding your graduation from University...."
I am sure that i submitted my transcript of records and my diploma. It was Scanned copy (just like the rest of my docs) and my dilemma is how to prove them that all my documents are credible and authentic.

Im planning to submit Request for Review, if anyone here can share their knowledge how could i answer this better, it would be greatly appreciated.

pam pabla

May 1, 2014
punjab , India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6231
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
God knows
To all forum mates
Wishing you a very happy new year !!May this New Year give you the courage to triumph over your vices and embrace the virtues.

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
anet_petil said:

I received the result of my application but sadly I was not nominated specifically for the reason that "you have not submitted sufficiently credible documentation regarding your graduation from University...."
I am sure that i submitted my transcript of records and my diploma. It was Scanned copy (just like the rest of my docs) and my dilemma is how to prove them that all my documents are credible and authentic.

Im planning to submit Request for Review, if anyone here can share their knowledge how could i answer this better, it would be greatly appreciated.
dear Sorry to know this. You should certainly submit Request for review and provide notarized/certified documents of the graduation, as asked. Even submit certified transcript.

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
anet_petil said:

Secondly you saying transcript records and your Diploma, while MPNP is saying graduation from University...(i.e it should be of degree document)
Please double check and do submit Request for Review.

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
anet_petil said:

May I know what is you self assesment score? How many years of experience do you have in the past 5 years? your IELTS score and age? Because I believe if you do have a more than 4 years experiences and CLB 6 or above on language test you are still qualified beacause you can get above 60 points. Below is my breakdown for you:

CLB 6 = 16 pts
Age 21 to 45 = 10 pts
Work experiences 4 years or more = 15 pts
Education ? = 0
Adaptability close relative = 20

Total = 61 pts

So you can see that even your education is zero you are still qualified.

ashwin

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
FEB 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
JUNE 2015
ARe new application started as it was told in 2015 they will start to received the application

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
ashwin said:
ARe new application started as it was told in 2015 they will start to received the application
MPNP website says now new intake will be from Spring i.e. March 2015.

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
basic_instinct said:
May I know what is you self assesment score? How many years of experience do you have in the past 5 years? your IELTS score and age? Because I believe if you do have a more than 4 years experiences and CLB 6 or above on language test you are still qualified beacause you can get above 60 points. Below is my breakdown for you:

CLB 6 = 16 pts
Age 21 to 45 = 10 pts
Education ? = 0

Total = 61 pts

So, though you education pts you did not claim, but what is your formal education? This is important in view of getting job once in Manitoba. Pls comment

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
bksunil said:
So, though you education pts you did not claim, but what is your formal education? This is important in view of getting job once in Manitoba. Pls comment
As per FAQ in Manitoba website:

If you applied and were not nominated by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), you may submit a request for review (RFR) only if you provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided with your application was not consistent with MPNP criteria on the date your application was received.

Documents must be made available to the MPNP at the time of application.
Applications that fail to provide sufficiently detailed, credible, legible documentation will not be assessed.
The MPNP will not consider information or documents received after we have assessed your application.
The MPNP will not consider an RFR on the basis of new information or documents.

However, such applicants may reapply to the MPNP after six months from the date on your refusal letter and can demonstrate having addressed the reasons why your application did not result in nomination.

MPNP applications are not approved in situations including but not limited to when applicants have failed to demonstrate:

sufficient work experience and/or training to find employment their occupation in Manitoba
sufficient language ability to be employable in Manitoba
the ability and intention to establish permanently in Manitoba
sufficient settlement funds
that they met the eligibility criteria under which their application was assessed
that the endorsement of their Settlement Plan met MPNP requirements
that they would take sufficient steps to become employable in Manitoba including pursuing any required occupational licence or certification

In the bold text it says that they will not assessed those applicants who fail to provide sufficiently detailed, credible, and legible documentation. But on the scenario to anet_petil they already interviewed the supporter. I thought that the interview to supporter will be the last procedure before they give the result.

I ddint see on the above list that they will reject the applicant if he has no formal education. I'm pretty sure they will reject if you dont have a connection to Manitoba.

anet_petil

Jun 25, 2014
basic_instinct said:

CLB 6 = 16 pts
Age 21 to 45 = 10 pts
Education ? = 0

Total = 61 pts

In my self assessment, i scored myself 90 because i have my mba so thats 25pts.
But when i received the final assessment, i scored 65 which is broken down to yhe following:
Age- 10
Work experience- 15
Language- 20
Adaptability- 20
Education - 0

Although I scored more than 60 points, i am qualified but it follows with no education that i could not successfully live there. the reason stated in my paper is that apparently i did not submit sufficient, credible documentation from the 2 universities i went into.

My theory now is that they doubted the veracity of my university documents. Any take on this?

anet_petil

Jun 25, 2014
bksunil said:
dear Sorry to know this. You should certainly submit Request for review and provide notarized/certified documents of the graduation, as asked. Even submit certified transcript.
Am i still allowede to submit documents? Because per format provided, i will have to explain in essay why i deserve the nomination.

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
anet_petil said:
Am i still allowede to submit documents? Because per format provided, i will have to explain in essay why i deserve the nomination.
As per the FAQs it seems you have to re-apply after six months. Just re-check the university documents which you submitted while applying. By the way which Universities you have been to?

anet_petil

Jun 25, 2014
basic_instinct said:
As per FAQ in Manitoba website:

If you applied and were not nominated by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), you may submit a request for review (RFR) only if you provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided with your application was not consistent with MPNP criteria on the date your application was received.

Documents must be made available to the MPNP at the time of application.
Applications that fail to provide sufficiently detailed, credible, legible documentation will not be assessed.
The MPNP will not consider information or documents received after we have assessed your application.
The MPNP will not consider an RFR on the basis of new information or documents.

However, such applicants may reapply to the MPNP after six months from the date on your refusal letter and can demonstrate having addressed the reasons why your application did not result in nomination.

MPNP applications are not approved in situations including but not limited to when applicants have failed to demonstrate:

sufficient work experience and/or training to find employment their occupation in Manitoba
sufficient language ability to be employable in Manitoba
the ability and intention to establish permanently in Manitoba
sufficient settlement funds
that they met the eligibility criteria under which their application was assessed
that the endorsement of their Settlement Plan met MPNP requirements
that they would take sufficient steps to become employable in Manitoba including pursuing any required occupational licence or certification

In the bold text it says that they will not assessed those applicants who fail to provide sufficiently detailed, credible, and legible documentation. But on the scenario to anet_petil they already interviewed the supporter. I thought that the interview to supporter will be the last procedure before they give the result.

I ddint see on the above list that they will reject the applicant if he has no formal education. I'm pretty sure they will reject if you dont have a connection to Manitoba.
I think they will reject if you Scored zero in education. Because it follows that applicant cannot establish successfully without formal education.

I got a little confused because when they interviewed my supporter, they said that my documents are ok and then after 3 months from the interview, they'll say that my docs are not credible. By the way, my online status is ASSESMENT COMPLETE but still i got rejection. So its not correct that if we get assesment complete, we will definitely have loa.

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
anet_petil said:
I think they will reject if you Scored zero in education. Because it follows that applicant cannot establish successfully without formal education.

I got a little confused because when they interviewed my supporter, they said that my documents are ok and then after 3 months from the interview, they'll say that my docs are not credible. By the way, my online status is ASSESMENT COMPLETE but still i got rejection. So its not correct that if we get assesment complete, we will definitely have loa.
Yes Assessment complete do not mean LoA, its when you open the mail.