17-12-2012 sponsor
Passport Req..
22-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-04-2014
hi everyone,

for those who applied online, how did u recieve your letter of approval? is it by mail or email?

my cousin applied last nov 15, 2013 and his sponsor got interviewed last aug 25, 2014..

thanks!

god bless and good luck to all!

Gurus0018

Sep 24, 2013
Hi

I have received mail regarding status of my application and reply was that - "The application has been received and is placed in queue for assessment. Once a decision has been made the applicant will receive notification in writing of the outcome."

now i want to know that what does it mean and how long does it usually takes for processing application.

Is the aforesaid reply by MPNP means they are working on my application or not?

I applied in June 2013 and worried about ?

Please reply

arun999

Oct 14, 2013
kidlat said:
hi everyone,

for those who applied online, how did u recieve your letter of approval? is it by mail or email?

my cousin applied last nov 15, 2013 and his sponsor got interviewed last aug 25, 2014..

thanks!

god bless and good luck to all!
Letter of approval comes by mail only. It will take 7 to 10 days within Canada and 15 days to 21 days outside Canada . It is a approx time.

Any way congret for interview.

arun999

kidlat

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2012
Doc's Request.
29-10-2012 MAPP Page 3
Nomination.....
19-12-2012
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
11-05-2013 from ADVO to CEM 27-08-2013
Med's Request
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013; 24-09-2013 result submitted to embassy;26-09-2013 ECAs in process
Interview........
17-12-2012 sponsor
Passport Req..
22-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-04-2014
hi everyone,

after receiving the approval letter, when u applied before using paper based we need to send a complete package (completed forms) together with the payments for processing and residence fee....how about online application?

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
Hi guys this question is for those who landed just before 3 to 4 in manitoba.

I have one relative who come back today from Winnipeg, he got PR visa in last march and landed in may-14, still he & his wife did not get job.

He told that its very difficult to find job, and not possible to live with family.

Winnipeg is to much expensive. however, he is living with his direct brother and his brother Canadian citizen and he has been living in manitoba since 2002. his brother fully supported to get job in-spite of that he did not get job by trying 3 months consistently.

He did one job for 15 days and he was got paid $3 per hour for the labor job.

can any one explain that its real or it there any solutions ?

please reply fast

thanks

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
Hello seniors,

Thanks God I got medical and RPRF request from LVO.
I have a question.

What is the best way to add spouse and dependent to my application. When applying to CIO NS I mentioned them as non accompanying with me.
Hence they are entitled for PR as per MPNP Approval letter and according to CIC.

Should I done medicals first or should I conatct them before medicals?

Need assistance.

Regards

augustseven

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
newmanitoban said:
Hello seniors,

I have a question.

What is the best way to add spouse and dependent to my application. When applying to CIO NS I mentioned them as non accompanying with me.
Hence they are entitled for PR as per MPNP Approval letter and according to CIC.

Need assistance.

Regards
Congratulations!

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrina khan said:
Hi guys this question is for those who landed just before 3 to 4 in manitoba.

I have one relative who come back today from Winnipeg, he got PR visa in last march and landed in may-14, still he & his wife did not get job.

He told that its very difficult to find job, and not possible to live with family.

Winnipeg is to much expensive. however, he is living with his direct brother and his brother Canadian citizen and he has been living in manitoba since 2002. his brother fully supported to get job in-spite of that he did not get job by trying 3 months consistently.

He did one job for 15 days and he was got paid $3 per hour for the labor job.

can any one explain that its real or it there any solutions ?

please reply fast

thanks
Its not true at all. whether Canadian minimum wage is CAD$10.70 per hour. He used to work with cash in hand and he got his wage CAD$3...peanuts...employers pays cash in hand in order to keep labor market down. Also illegal immigrants works for cash in hands due to proper papers works. some legal people do as they can not figure out what is right and what is wrong... The fact is when people migrate in any developed country they compare with their back home education, experiences, etc. The following reasons new migrants are getting failures;
1). Most of the new migrants used to work in office environments when they get a job offer in restaurants, hotels, etc. They do not want to take it as their mentality they will get a job in office environments.
2). As a new migrants there are some difficulties, language, cultures, timing management, etc. They can speak but Canadian accent is very different then new migrants accent and it is a major barriers of getting a job.
3). Most of the migrants wants to stay closer to their own community which could be a negative influence for getting a job or development. They think their brothers, uncles, friends works in Tim Hortons, wal Mart and they will get a job...So they keep waiting to get a response from their relatives.
4). Winnipeg is a diverse community and all employers wants to see applicants interest, expression, etc.
5). Also new migrants doesn't want to build a networks with other community people and it doesn't help them at all.
6). Highly educated persons are feeling humiliating when they works in pizza shops, restaurants, etc. It doesn't matter for Winnipeg's economy. The Winnipeg's economy wants who is paying regulars tax, bills, rents, etc.

Suggestions: When anyone migrates to Winnipeg or any developed country, it is always wise decision to do any jobs, it doesn't matter, employers always wants to see that you are working with someone else, paying tax, have a decent reference. When you will adjust with their culture then try to change your jobs to get a better position. In order to survive this challenging situation, you have to be a smart, cleaver and ambitious too. Thank you.

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
newmanitoban said:
Hello seniors,

I have a question.

Need assistance.

Regards
Congratulations!

Did they send the request thru email?

Thanks! and keep yourself healthy for the medical :)

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
thomasuk said:
Its not true at all. whether Canadian minimum wage is CAD$10.70 per hour. He used to work with cash in hand and he got his wage CAD$3...peanuts...employers pays cash in hand in order to keep labor market down. Also illegal immigrants works for cash in hands due to proper papers works. some legal people do as they can not figure out what is right and what is wrong... The fact is when people migrate in any developed country they compare with their back home education, experiences, etc. The following reasons new migrants are getting failures;
1). Most of the new migrants used to work in office environments when they get a job offer in restaurants, hotels, etc. They do not want to take it as their mentality they will get a job in office environments.
2). As a new migrants there are some difficulties, language, cultures, timing management, etc. They can speak but Canadian accent is very different then new migrants accent and it is a major barriers of getting a job.
3). Most of the migrants wants to stay closer to their own community which could be a negative influence for getting a job or development. They think their brothers, uncles, friends works in Tim Hortons, wal Mart and they will get a job...So they keep waiting to get a response from their relatives.
4). Winnipeg is a diverse community and all employers wants to see applicants interest, expression, etc.
5). Also new migrants doesn't want to build a networks with other community people and it doesn't help them at all.
6). Highly educated persons are feeling humiliating when they works in pizza shops, restaurants, etc. It doesn't matter for Winnipeg's economy. The Winnipeg's economy wants who is paying regulars tax, bills, rents, etc.

Suggestions: When anyone migrants to Winnipeg or any developed country, it is always wise decision to do any jobs, it doesn't matter, employers always wants to see you are working with someone else, paying tax, have a decent reference. When you will adjust with their culture then try to change your jobs to get a better position. In order to survive this challenging situation, you have to be a smart, cleaver and ambitious too. Thank you.

I totally agree with you Thomasuk :)

And also guys, while we are still on our own places we need to prepare for our relocation in Winnipeg. Let us try to read what is is like in Winnipeg - environment, economy and job market. If we really wanted to be successful, we need to start preparing now. There will be a lot of hardships along our way, but if as early as now we are "studying" the place we will be prepared in a way with the different scenarios we might encounter. In my case, I'm starting to listen to the radio stations in Winnipeg to be familiarized with the accent :)

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
thomasuk said:

Suggestions: When anyone migrates to Winnipeg or any developed country, it is always wise decision to do any jobs, it doesn't matter, employers always wants to see that you are working with someone else, paying tax, have a decent reference. When you will adjust with their culture then try to change your jobs to get a better position. In order to survive this challenging situation, you have to be a smart, cleaver and ambitious too. Thank you.
thanks for the very fast replay.

According to me, Initially its difficult to get job but this is not the solution. when I was in London 2008 to 2010. I was working as news paper seller for three months then I got marketing job by room mate reference.

I have many friends and relatives who got PR visa under mpnp program and those are settled very well and getting good amount of money to live better life but this guy called me in the morning when I was sleeping and gave me this Fu..ing news so i was frustrated and put this question in the forum.

thanks mate for the reassurance.

Gurus0018

Sep 24, 2013
Hi

I have received mail regarding status of my application and reply was that - "The application has been received and is placed in queue for assessment. Once a decision has been made the applicant will receive notification in writing of the outcome."

now i want to know that what does it mean and how long does it usually takes for processing application.

Is the aforesaid reply by MPNP means they are working on my application or not?

I applied in June 2013 and worried about ? :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please reply

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi Gursh

your online status show assessment pending ???????????????

VARUNKUMAR

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
ludhiana punjab india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-may-2013
Doc's Request.
12-july-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
File Transfer...
27-june-2013
Med's Done....
23-mar-2013
Interview........
NO Jai Mata Di
Passport Req..
12-july-2013 sent on16 and received on 17-july-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Adittional Documents Requested 20jan,2014 and got call from on 27feb,2014 at 2 pm Visa ISSUED
LANDED..........
10MARCH,2014
can any one tell me after medical received how much time it will take to passport request from new delhi visa ofiice

raju_2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2013 MPNP
Doc's Request.
Settlement Plan 2 Submit 30-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview on 29-07-2014
My status shows assessment in Process from 3 August when it will be assessment complete.