Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
nathugz said:
Sigh! :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(

Hello guys!

12 days had past since my eCas changed to "Decision Made" but upto now I still didn't get my PP.

Any suggestiòns??

Thanks

-nathugz

Hi nathugz! Check my timeline. Your 12 days wait is the new normal. Chillax! :) ;)

nathugz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 19, 2013
Nomination.....
Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
April 14, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
June 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 25, 2014
LANDED..........
July 16, 2014
cebugirl said:
Hi nathugz! Check my timeline. Your 12 days wait is the new normal. Chillax! :) ;)
Hi cebugirl,

Your timeline shows only 10 days. I hope it will be on my hands this week as my relatives were so eager to book me before my aunt's bday on july 19. Sigh! Thanks cebugirl.

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello everyone,

After waiting for 57 days, my AOR finally came yesterday. I'm so happy right now and looking forward to the other steps in the application process. In my opinion, the delay might be due to huge application pool in the FSW scheme this year as the average days for AOR for PNP prior to commencement of FSW this May is 30 days.

Thanks to everyone for your support.

Ofis

cebugirl

Sep 15, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 9, 2013
Nomination.....
Dec 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
nathugz said:
Hi cebugirl,

Your timeline shows only 10 days. I hope it will be on my hands this week as my relatives were so eager to book me before my aunt's bday on july 19. Sigh! Thanks cebugirl.

True, but look at the timeline between passport request and decision made. :) "hintay-hintay lang" it's on the way and it will come.

rocky007

Mar 11, 2014
amy_zira said:
Hey.... If I was unable to get ur calls and messages.. It doesn't mean u can write anything. I am on this forum from last 5 years. So I know how we are corporating each other. Learn some manners that how to talk...Today I was abt to call u in evening... But ur comment abt me portray urself some other man who don't know others problem... I will still say God bless u for ur application. ... Mission MB specially called me for u... ans I was abt to call u today... But i think u need some better words to write for others.... Also God knows who will go and who not..This is not my thinking about anybody.. All seniors know abt me that I help everybody as much as I can. So plzz have some respect while writing next time. GOD BLESS YOU....
Sorry guys replying late due to unavailability of internet. AMY-ZIRA its ok brother whatever your problem was i can understand but you should also understand that if you have committed to assit someone for his application you should give him the clear picture that u can take out some time or not . two times u gave me time to meet and after that u didnt even pic the calls . even u didnt send a singal sms that u r busy somewhere, apart from that u had time to post queries for ur file but u didnt have time to send 1 sms . at least i shud have get the clear picture that u ll help or i shud do it myself.and even now i havnt posted any harsh words against u i didnt even took name of you.its ok if u r helping others good for u atleast u lll get some good wishes . i want to end this topic now from my side .... thanks brother . and m sorry if someone got heart from my post ... peace ..

rocky007

Mar 11, 2014
KHG said:
If anyone needs assistance in filling the forms .... they are most welcome to post their questions openly here ..... i am sure they will get the required assistance.
..... and even i will try my best to help....
Hey KHG i m on completion of my application to mpnp. I did my primary school education til 6th standard from 1 school and from 7th standard til 10th standard from other school . so how would i fill it in education history column and if i mention that from 1 standard til 6th i was in other school and then i add it and in other window i mention that from 7th till 10th i was in different school . but after that in document uploading section there are two tabs . in tab where i mentioned 7 th to 10th i can upload certificate of 10 th standard but prior to this tab where i mentioned 1st to 6th standard there which certificate i shud upload as i dont have any certificates from that classes...

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
rocky007 said:
Hey KHG i m on completion of my application to mpnp. I did my primary school education til 6th standard from 1 school and from 7th standard til 10th standard from other school . so how would i fill it in education history column and if i mention that from 1 standard til 6th i was in other school and then i add it and in other window i mention that from 7th till 10th i was in different school . but after that in document uploading section there are two tabs . in tab where i mentioned 7 th to 10th i can upload certificate of 10 th standard but prior to this tab where i mentioned 1st to 6th standard there which certificate i shud upload as i dont have any certificates from that classes...
Same case was with me i was in different skuls till grade 8th due to my fatherz postings.. but i did my 9th n 10th grade from one skul and have shown that.. because ... matriculation... inter and university education is counted.. put up the certificate frm whr u did ur 10th.. as that certificate n marksheet is ishud by board of examination. Now ths is what belongs to my country... . I hope it will help u

rocky007

Mar 11, 2014
KHG said:
Same case was with me i was in different skuls till grade 8th due to my fatherz postings.. but i did my 9th n 10th grade from one skul and have shown that.. because ... matriculation... inter and university education is counted.. put up the certificate frm whr u did ur 10th.. as that certificate n marksheet is ishud by board of examination. Now ths is what belongs to my country... . I hope it will help u
Thanks for instant reply ..
u mean to say that there is no need to mention that from where i did my 1st grade to 6th grade ...directly i just need to mention the dates and institution from where i did my 7th grade to 10th grade ..

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
rocky007 said:
Thanks for instant reply ..
u mean to say that there is no need to mention that from where i did my 1st grade to 6th grade ...directly i just need to mention the dates and institution from where i did my 7th grade to 10th grade ..

Righy nw the copy of my mpnp form is nt infront of me but i am sure that i gave my educational info as 10th grade....12th grade i.e. college .. bachelors and masters...

VOKSIN

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
LemonLuv said:
What is the subject of your email?
I have tried inquiring before but I did not get any response from MPNP. But when I tried inquiring with this format for the subject of the email (please see below), i received a response. In my opinion, they don't/won't entertain emails without this in the subject.

My Format:
MPNP File#: XXXXXXX YOUR_FULL_NAME_HERE
My case is similar.MPNP asked me for other bank statement and 3 month bank history.I send them additional documents through e mail on 1 June but until now my aplication status is still application in proces...Acttually I replay on their e mail and in the subject stay,,, Your Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program application (file # xxxxx),,,My sponsor had interview on 26 May status was changed same day to Information requested and I recive e mail from MPNP for additional documents and as I mentioned I send documents on 1 June .....Next day after sponsor iterview my status was changed to application in proces.....I'm really worried what happens......

dj.suketu121

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2013
Doc's Request.
26/06/2014
Nomination.....
Waiting...
AOR Received.
20/11/2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Interview........
19/10/2015
Just seen online status changed Assessment Pending, admin please apdate... Waiting will end soon...

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
dj.suketu121 said:
Just seen online status changed Assessment Pending please apdate... Waiting will end soon...
i think status is changed in below order

Application Received - Assessment Pending - Information Requested (IF Require) - Assessment in Process - Assessment Complete

hope, you file status in the same order

dj.suketu121

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2013
Doc's Request.
26/06/2014
Nomination.....
Waiting...
AOR Received.
20/11/2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Interview........
19/10/2015
katrina khan said:
i think status is changed in below order

Application Received - Assessment Pending - Information Requested (IF Require) - Assessment in Process - Assessment Complete

hope, you file status in the same order
Untill last night status was Info Requested and this morning was in Assessment Pending... Anyways hope will get Loa soon...finger cross