Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
katrina khan said:
what does mean of the status "MPNP Application Status: Information Requested"

interview has done on 18th-may-2014 and today status is changed.
MPNP Timeline Updated.

sosoliso

Nov 21, 2013
marianneb said:
hi guys,

I just want to share my story. This is my third time that I have applied for Canada.
The first one was under FSW (2011), in which my documents were returned to me after 6 months because the said program already reached their quota of applications.
Then, I applied for MPNP the next year (2012). Sadly, I received an ineligible letter. I was not able to provide enough proof of relationship of my mom and my aunt (birth certs., etc.) and also my bank history. I just provided my account statement at that time.
I felt like giving up after that. I know that I can re-apply again after 6months, but it took me another year to have a courage to try again.
Last 2013, I tried again. I thought I would fail and receive an ineligible letter again. But hey, I think everything really happens for a reason. There's always the right time for everything. This time, I received an LOA.

Have faith! :)

This waiting game is only a challenge for us.

I just pray for our application's progress and positive outcome for all of us!
wow! i salute ur courage. Thanks for droppin dis,u av really encouraged me as a person. Thanks

VOKSIN

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
katrina khan said:
what does mean of the status "MPNP Application Status: Information Requested"

interview has done on 18th-may-2014 and today status is changed.

is there any problem ? please share you experience.
my status is the same from yesterday...Check your e-mail they send me e mail with request for a new bank statement and three months of account history....I hope that everything will be fine....

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
congrats marianneb!
This also happened to me 2011 when i applied for FSW, i was denied based on the fact that my wife could not prove her relationship to her cousin in ontario. even my application fees was not returned to me. but i had to summon courage to apply after 2yrs in 2013 when my friend childhood friend voluntarily sponsored and nominated me for MPNP. AND look now after a year + i am almost done. Guys just have faith pray and believe in God and be patient like me cos i am till waiting for PPR.

marianneb said:
hi guys,

I just want to share my story. This is my third time that I have applied for Canada.
The first one was under FSW (2011), in which my documents were returned to me after 6 months because the said program already reached their quota of applications.
Then, I applied for MPNP the next year (2012). Sadly, I received an ineligible letter. I was not able to provide enough proof of relationship of my mom and my aunt (birth certs., etc.) and also my bank history. I just provided my account statement at that time.
I felt like giving up after that. I know that I can re-apply again after 6months, but it took me another year to have a courage to try again.
Last 2013, I tried again. I thought I would fail and receive an ineligible letter again. But hey, I think everything really happens for a reason. There's always the right time for everything. This time, I received an LOA.

Have faith! :)

This waiting game is only a challenge for us.

I just pray for our application's progress and positive outcome for all of us!

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
VOKSIN said:
my status is the same from yesterday...Check your e-mail they send me e mail with request for a new bank statement and three months of account history....I hope that everything will be fine....
okkk thanks, by reading status first i checked mail and i did not get any mail. lets see what they require.

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilbro said:
congrats marianneb!
This also happened to me 2011 when i applied for FSW, i was denied based on the fact that my wife could not prove her relationship to her cousin in ontario. even my application fees was not returned to me. but i had to summon courage to apply after 2yrs in 2013 when my friend childhood friend voluntarily sponsored and nominated me for MPNP. AND look now after a year + i am almost done. Guys just have faith pray and believe in God and be patient like me cos i am till waiting for PPR.
Thanks for sharing libro

ms.star12

Jan 2, 2014
hello guys.i just wanna ask if AOR/LOA is the same as file number or are they different?what if application was done online ,will they send the AOR/LOA via email or snail mail?thanks guys,i'm just a little confuse.

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Bai amy zira teri chadai hai veer.....july waleya nu koi puch hi ni reha.....bai call karyo discuss karange mpnp....may be is nal kuch tension ghat je....baba g mehr karn apne sarya te.....god bless....
amy_zira said:
Clarence bro. . status updated today

MPNP Application Status: Assessment in Process

plz update.... God bless us all... fingers crossed...

deepbluejedi

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
hi do consultancies count as work experience

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
aschbat said:
The program say:
"be under the age of 22 and not have a spouse or common-law partner, or
be dependent on the financial support of a parent and have been continuously enrolled at and attending full-time a post-secondary school, accredited by the relevant government authority, since before the age of 22 (or since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship, if this happened before the age of 22), or
be dependent on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and be unable to provide for themselves due to a medical condition"

Than I think your sister need to have her on assessment. Not together in the same application.

Hope that help
thnk u so mch ,,, cn i sponser two applications at a time??i mean one for my parents and other for my sister???

Susan Huynh

May 17, 2014
Hi everybody! *Application submitted: September 19,2013( FS) *File number : September 20 *SP2 :September 20 My status : Pending( May 09,2014)

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ms.star12 said:
hello guys.i just wanna ask if AOR/LOA is the same as file number or are they different?what if application was done online ,will they send the AOR/LOA via email or snail mail?thanks guys,i'm just a little confuse.
AOR number is a knowledge number, confirming that the MPNP program receive your application and it is OK for assessment. Now, in this moment, that all application are send by electronic process, you will receive this in you e-mail indicated for contact inside your contact information at profile.

LOA is a letter that you will receive, if your assessment return OK, they send this by regular mail, to your address indicated or your supporter's address.

Hope that can help.

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
t.a said:
thnk u so mch ,,, cn i sponser two applications at a time??i mean one for my parents and other for my sister???
Sorry, that is no possible, it must to be one supporter per application at time, it is one to one process. Your sister, need to receive a support from another person, and need to prove a confident and concrete relation between both, could be a friend also.

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepbluejedi said:
hi do consultancies count as work experience
Yes, but also need to be proved. In my opinion you can prove this with a letter from your client that you provide the service saying that you execute those kind of service, together with a copy of service contract, or maybe a receipt, this documents need to show the objective of consultancy service (sustaining your profession), also showing how many hours was contracted and finally how many hours was concrete performed. In this way you can show that you have experience in this field. This kind of documents usually don't need to be notarized, but you can do this as well. If you have a company in your name, you can include together the documents proving that your company perform this trough you.

Hope that could help you.

Mission-MB

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
4030-31
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-13
Nomination.....
waiting
@ mani.star what is current position of your file.?