Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
Munde said:
Finally Graduated. PPV rcvd today May 9, 2014...

Congrats Oluspe and Munde! Nice, nice!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: need help regarding MPNP refusal

nick deep said:
hello everyone,

i have applied MPNP general stream(friends) in july 2013 from india and me and my supporter get interviewed on 28 march 2014 . after one month i got REFUSAL from MPNP . reason is that u and ur supporter(uncle) have not strong ties . but the supporter(uncle) is my dad's best friend since from 15-16 years. we wanna do APPEAL . please suggest me that what i have to do . how i can satisfied to MPNP officers that we have strong relationship between my supporter(uncle) and me. my uncle attended many functions in my family . and visited so many time at my home. we have regular call records between supporter (uncle) and my father and have many pictures with my father and me .. pls pls suggest me as soon as possible , cause i have less time for APPEAL . Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
oh i am sorry to hear that. I am not really sure how can i help you to appeal because the strength of your relationship with your supporter is dependent on your settlement plan and supporters interview, it is very subjective. we dont have any control with regard to the interview of your supporter.

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
NiqNok13 said:
congratulations munde
Many thanks see u in Winnipeg MB.

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
cebugirl said:
Thanks cenbuana...hahaha

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014

Brod clarence, your last input in my TL please.

PPV May 9, 2014

Many many thanks.....

X
Munde

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
cebugirl said:
Congrats Munde and soon Cebugirl u get ur visa been a long time u been coming

Seltik

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13
Nomination.....
24-11-14
AOR Received.
19-05-15
Med's Request
23-06-15
Med's Done....
06-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-15
LANDED..........
15-10-15

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace

nick deep said:
hello everyone,

i have applied MPNP general stream(friends) in july 2013 from india and me and my supporter get interviewed on 28 march 2014 . after one month i got REFUSAL from MPNP . reason is that u and ur supporter(uncle) have not strong ties . but the supporter(uncle) is my dad's best friend since from 15-16 years. we wanna do APPEAL . please suggest me that what i have to do . how i can satisfied to MPNP officers that we have strong relationship between my supporter(uncle) and me. my uncle attended many functions in my family . and visited so many time at my home. we have regular call records between supporter (uncle) and my father and have many pictures with my father and me .. pls pls suggest me as soon as possible , cause i have less time for APPEAL . Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Hi Nick Deep,

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the refusal letter. May I ask how did MPNP inform you about the refusal, is it through letter mail or through email. Also, what was the date of your refusal letter. How did both you and your supporter's interview go.

You should not feel embarrassed because you did nothing wrong. Yes you can appeal by showing them evidences to prove that you have strong ties with your Uncle. You may have the pictures together with your appeal letter sent to them by courier. If I am not mistaken, there is a standard appeal form for you to fill up in the MPNP website. Please double check the website if I got it right.

I hope you will be able to convince the MPNP Officer in order for them to reconsider your application.

Thank you and I wish you the best.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
Munde said:
Finally Graduated. PPV rcvd today May 9, 2014...
Congrats! :)

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nick deep said:
hello everyone,

Sorry to hear that. Any way if you could give us more detailed info will be better.

First of all you don't need to feel embarrassed at all.

In my opinion, may be the assessment annalist, could saw that is your father's friend, not yours. For more strange that can appear to you, they do not understand "bridge" connections, some like, a "friend of my friend". You need to show them that is you, in it self, that knows this person very well, trough your father, that you meet him by your father... the way for this, is less relevant that the connection in it self. Maybe in assessment, you let doubts... And in the last personal impression of the annalist, this person in Manitoba is your father's friend, and not yours directly.
All this, does not mean that your fathers friend could not help you, and your relation with your father is not good, but you need to understand, that they evaluate all assessment base on your profile, and your connection personally. This been said, my opinion is: If you could demonstrate that this person have strong connections exclusively with you, you can build an appeal for review.

This is a person opinion, was based on your description, if you can give more details, me and forum mates could help more, better and with more precision.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
My Ecas today changed to Medical have been received. Praise God!

:) ;) :D ;D

Ecas status:
Application Received - October 11, 2013
In Process - March 5, 2014
Medical have been Received - May 9, 2014

Kindly update TS Clarence. Thanks!

nick deep

May 7, 2014
hello everyone,

i have applied MPNP general stream(friends) in july 2013 from india and me and my supporter get interviewed on 28 march 2014 . after one month i got REFUSAL from MPNP . reason is that u and ur supporter(uncle) have not strong ties . but the supporter(uncle) is my dad's best friend since from 15-16 years. we wanna do APPEAL . please suggest me that what i have to do . how i can satisfied to MPNP officers that we have strong relationship between my supporter(uncle) and me. my uncle attended many functions in my family . and visited so many time at my home. we have regular call records between supporter (uncle) and my father and have many pictures with my father and me .. pls pls suggest me as soon as possible , cause i have less time for APPEAL . Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed (parry_ur@yahoo.com)

nick deep

May 7, 2014

Forever Victory said:
Hi Nick Deep,

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the refusal letter. May I ask how did MPNP inform you about the refusal, is it through letter mail or through email. Also, what was the date of your refusal letter. How did both you and your supporter's interview go.

You should not feel embarrassed because you did nothing wrong. Yes you can appeal by showing them evidences to prove that you have strong ties with your Uncle. You may have the pictures together with your appeal letter sent to them by courier. If I am not mistaken, there is a standard appeal form for you to fill up in the MPNP website. Please double check the website if I got it right.

I hope you will be able to convince the MPNP Officer in order for them to reconsider your application.

Thank you and I wish you the best.

MPNP Inform me through e-mail . 28 march date of Refusal letter . first they interviewed my supporter . after i got call from MPNP. I fully confident t gave the all relevant answers . if i provide the pictures and my father's phone call records casue i have so many pictures with my father . and my supporter attended many functions at my home. is maybe they re-considered my case ???