+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

nick deep

May 7, 2014
Re: need help regarding MPNP refusal

aschbat said:
Sorry to hear that. Any way if you could give us more detailed info will be better.

First of all you don't need to feel embarrassed at all.

In my opinion, may be the assessment annalist, could saw that is your father's friend, not yours. For more strange that can appear to you, they do not understand "bridge" connections, some like, a "friend of my friend". You need to show them that is you, in it self, that knows this person very well, trough your father, that you meet him by your father... the way for this, is less relevant that the connection in it self. Maybe in assessment, you let doubts... And in the last personal impression of the annalist, this person in Manitoba is your father's friend, and not yours directly.
All this, does not mean that your fathers friend could not help you, and your relation with your father is not good, but you need to understand, that they evaluate all assessment base on your profile, and your connection personally. This been said, my opinion is: If you could demonstrate that this person have strong connections exclusively with you, you can build an appeal for review.

This is a person opinion, was based on your description, if you can give more details, me and forum mates could help more, better and with more precision.
my supporter is my father's best friend . and supporter is very supportive for me. my supporter(uncle) always helpful for me . cause we have good relationship. but i could not understand why MPNP officer not satisfied from my answers . i can prove my supporter visited/attended my family functions. cause i have all proofs. like pictures /vedios of supporter(uncle). should i send all pictures to MPNP office as a proofs ?? will they RE-CONSIDED my case . hope they can give me LOA after seen the proofs . but i have doubt that i had read on MPNP site where they mentioned that MPNP will not considered RFR (Request for Review ) when having a weak connection to manitoba was the main reason for our decision not to NOMINATE. im very confused about this . i dont think so they will considered cause they clearly mentioned . finger crossed >>>>>>

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015

Munde said:
Brod clarence, your last input in my TL please.

PPV May 9, 2014

Many many thanks.....

X
Munde
Wow! Congrats Munde. Finish Line for you.

CIO Timeline Completed

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014

02clar3nc325 said:
Wow! Congrats Munde. Finish Line for you.

CIO Timeline Completed
Thanks buddy....hoping you will be graduated soon. Just message lang if needed.

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014

mong22

Oct 26, 2013

nick deep said:
my supporter is my father's best friend . and supporter is very supportive for me. my supporter(uncle) always helpful for me . cause we have good relationship. but i could not understand why MPNP officer not satisfied from my answers . i can prove my supporter visited/attended my family functions. cause i have all proofs. like pictures /vedios of supporter(uncle). should i send all pictures to MPNP office as a proofs ?? will they RE-CONSIDED my case . hope they can give me LOA after seen the proofs . but i have doubt that i had read on MPNP site where they mentioned that MPNP will not considered RFR (Request for Review ) when having a weak connection to manitoba was the main reason for our decision not to NOMINATE. im very confused about this . i dont think so they will considered cause they clearly mentioned . finger crossed >>>>>>
So meaning your aunt, the wife of your supporter is sister of your father, right? I think you got refusal because you did not show proof that they are your relative. Do you upload the birth certificate of your aunt to show your relationship? Furthermore the marriage contract of your uncle and to show strong proof of relationship the birth certificates of parents of your father.

nick deep

May 7, 2014

mong22 said:
So meaning your aunt, the wife of your supporter is sister of your father, right? I think you got refusal because you did not show proof that they are your relative. Do you upload the birth certificate of your aunt to show your relationship? Furthermore the marriage contract of your uncle and to show strong proof of relationship the birth certificates of parents of your father.
dear my supporter (uncle) wife is NOT my relative. my supporter (uncle) and my father worked together in same organisation when my supporter was in INDIA. so my father know to my supporter and they are best friends from 15-20 years .

cebugirl

Sep 15, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 9, 2013
Nomination.....
Dec 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
Oluspe said:
Congrats Munde and soon Cebugirl u get ur visa been a long time u been coming

Thanks Oluspe! Yes, I really hope it will come soon for me as I'd like to fly either in June or July. :D

mong22

Oct 26, 2013

nick deep said:
dear my supporter (uncle) wife is NOT my relative. my supporter (uncle) and my father worked together in same organisation when my supporter was in INDIA. so my father know to my supporter and they are best friends from 15-20 years .
So why do you call him "uncle"? I thought you are relative. That's mean that your supporter is a friend. Correct me if I am wrong.

nick deep

May 7, 2014

mong22 said:
So why do you call him "uncle"? I thought you are relative. That's mean that your supporter is a friend. Correct me if I am wrong.
my supporter is my father's friend , not our relative . wt should i do next ......??? should i send all proofs to MPNP like pictures and phone call details .... maybe they consider these proofs ......

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015

Munde said:
Thanks buddy....hoping you will be graduated soon. Just message lang if needed.
Hope so...

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013

nick deep said:
my supporter is my father's friend , not our relative . wt should i do next ......??? should i send all proofs to MPNP like pictures and phone call details .... maybe they consider these proofs ......
nick deep, by reading your explanations I got understanding, that your current supporter would be better supporter for your father, as they are friends, and not for you. Because you can't simply choose a supporter just if he knows your father, he must have very good relationship exactly with you, not with your father.

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

odonacer said:
nick deep, by reading your explanations I got understanding, that your current supporter would be better supporter for your father, as they are friends, and not for you. Because you can't simply choose a supporter just if he knows your father, he must have very good relationship exactly with you, not with your father.
....That it was I tried to explain to Nick Deep.....

Dear Nick Deep,

You are the person that be able to prove intrinsic relation with the Supporter, you can send anything you want, but proving that YOU have this connection, not your father. For MPNP your father have a good relation with this person, does not mean anything.

Whatever, you right, according to http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2014/04/09/mpnp-rfr-request-for-review/ when you got the main reason: "a weak connection to Manitoba", they will not consider a RFR... Sorry!!!

J D

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
@ 02clar3nc325

Why u don't any reply on nick deep's problem??

miketuazon22

May 9, 2014
Hi guys,

I am just new here :). Me and my wife passed our application online last December 2013. Until now we have not received any news from them, but my application status says: Application Received.
Can someone help us.

Thanks.

Mission-MB

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
4030-31
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-13
Nomination.....
waiting
johny arora said:
No sponser interview
Hi dear, agressivily want to know about your file status.did you contacted mpnp about that? please must write.Thanks