Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
MR. SIDHU said:
Guys this is very strange. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My file is in COLOMBO & i got Medical Request, RPRF Request & additional documents request on 28th March 2014.
Paid RPRF - 28th March 2014
Medical Done - 31st March 2014
Documents received at CVO - 8th April 2014.
Meanwhile second line was added to my ecas status i.e. "Medical results have been received"

Today another line added between first line & second line. This says "We started processing your application on April 15, 2014"
What does this mean? I thought they had started processing my file already as i got Medical Request.
This is kind of confusing !!
What does it mean?
Should i assume that they have reviewed my documents that they asked from me on 28th March 2014?

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU
Hi sidhu

Dont worry dear,

dont be panic, stay calm,
just wait for PPR.

good luck.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
igbehinadara said:
Hello ashwin,

Base on your submission about application pending then am confused which then gives relieve, is it Application Received or Assessment pending?

Am worried my application FS is 7month old today yet no interview and my cousin is sick worried.

Hope to get a bettet clarification.

ig
Dear Ig & Ashwin,

I just want to encourage you that your time will definitely come. My application was submitted using the paper application of General Stream. I got AOR after five (5) months of apllication submission. I was interviewed five (5) months after the AOR. All together is ten (10) months from submission to Interview & LOA.

My observation after the introduction of the online submission across board & without priotising any stream, the processing time has become longer probably due to the influx of applications received just like when The Simplified Application was introduced by the FSW.

In summary, relax for your day shall come. The cases are also treated not only based on date of receipt, but the strenght of your case. God being involved in your affair, the time will come & you will share your testimony.

Regards!

gina.

Aug 27, 2013
kindly help regarding mpnp

dear tweety,

I have a question regarding eligibility criteria for mpnp program , my supporter who is permanent resident of manitoba and he is a retired person and his son is also a PR in manitoba from very long period and well settled there.but my supporter complete his one year (april 2014) but in between this year he spent 3 months in india because of his daughter marriage and 2 months is America for tourist visa.I want to know that his one year consider from april 2013 to april 2014 or not . these months are also consider in his one year or he will complete his 365 days in canada to complete his eligibility.please do revert as soon as possible.it will be appreciated .

please suggest me .i realy need ur help .

Aug 27, 2013
dear ,
I have a question regarding eligibility criteria for mpnp program , my supporter who is permanent resident of manitoba and he is a retired person and his son is also a PR in manitoba from very long period and well settled there.but my supporter complete his one year (april 2014) but in between this year he spent 3 months in india because of his daughter marriage and 2 months is America for tourist visa.I want to know that his one year consider from april 2013 to april 2014 or not . these months are also consider in his one year or he will complete his 365 days in canada to complete his eligibility.please do revert as soon as possible.it will be appreciated .

please suggest me .i realy need ur help .

Krishnav

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
01/06/2013
Doc's Request.
Proof of legal status of sponsor and marrigae certificate for father & sponsor
Nomination.....
09/12/2013
AOR Received.
02/02/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted along with appln.
File Transfer...
03/03/2014
Med's Request
14/03/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
14/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/04/2014
LANDED..........
29/07/2014

Deep_Purple

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 31, 2013
Nomination.....
December 6, 2013
AOR Received.
February 12, 2014
Med's Request
March 29, 2014
Med's Done....
April 4, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
IamLeng said:
e-CAS: DM today. Thank you, Lord! :) Please update my timeline. Thanks.
congrats! :)

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks Gina,

its been a long time coming but I trust God.

Happy Easter

lg

ginacom2003 said:
Dear Ig & Ashwin,

I just want to encourage you that your time will definitely come. My application was submitted using the paper application of General Stream. I got AOR after five (5) months of apllication submission. I was interviewed five (5) months after the AOR. All together is ten (10) months from submission to Interview & LOA.

My observation after the introduction of the online submission across board & without priotising any stream, the processing time has become longer probably due to the influx of applications received just like when The Simplified Application was introduced by the FSW.

In summary, relax for your day shall come. The cases are also treated not only based on date of receipt, but the strenght of your case. God being involved in your affair, the time will come & you will share your testimony.

Regards!

gina.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
I apply July-2013
online show Assessment Pending
any other applicant show that

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello Seniors,

Congrats to all those that received MRs, LOAs, and PPR. God will perfect all our testimonies.

Please I need your seasoned advice on filling Form IMM008: I want all CIO correspondence directed to only my email address but a space is also provided on the form for current mailing address; should I just leave the current mailing address field blank and fill only the field for email?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses.

Ofis

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
ginacom2003 said:
Dear Ig & Ashwin,

Regards!

gina.
Hi gina,
Congrats on your application success. I noticed that you said mpnp interviewed you and not your sponsor.please can you give me details on what they asked and what time range did they call etc.thanks a lotttttttt

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Easter everyone!

Feeling blessed - finally received MR last Thursday, 17th April - 190 days (6 months & 8 days) after CIC received our application.
We had our medical today (e-result expected in 2-3 days). Thank God for this blessing!

On to the next stage of the waiting game:)
Thanks, Clarence to update our status.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
theoese said:
Hi gina,
Congrats on your application success. I noticed that you said mpnp interviewed you and not your sponsor.please can you give me details on what they asked and what time range did they call etc.thanks a lotttttttt
Below as requested:

I received a call from a lady @ about 08: 09pm on Thursday, 4th July, 2013. The Interview lasted about 9 minutes.

Q1 MPNP: I'm I unto Mr.......
A1 Response: Yes, I'm ....who am I speaking with?
Q2 MPNP: I'm ....calling from MPNP. Did you submitted any application with MPNP?
A2 Response: Yes I did.
Q3 MPNP: Did you have another application with CIC?
A3 Response: Yes, FSW.
Q4 MPNP: What is the status of the FSW application?
A4 Response: From the recent CAIPS Notes I obtained, the case is terminated due to the new law of backlog applications.
Q5 MPNP: Do you have anyone in Manitoba?
A5 Response: I have a close friend whose name is .......
Q6 MPNP: How long have you known Mr....?
A6 Response: xYears
Q7 MPNP: Did you indicated destination in your FSW application when you submitted your application CIC?
A7 Response: Yes, Toronto
Q8 MPNP: How come you didn't indicate Manitoba as at the time of submitting your FSW application having known Mr......as your friend?
A8 Response: I travelled to Accra to submit the FSW application. I did not complete the destination initially, but I was told at the visa office that my application is not complete for submission without completing that column. That was when I filled Toronto just to fill the gap. It is not that I know anybody in Toronto. Secondly, I could not indicate Manitoba as at the time of submitting my FSW application simply because our relationship was not cordial, but it has grown with time now.
Q9 MPNP: Can you tell me all you know about Mr.....your friend.
A9 Response: I explain the little I know about his place of work & family.
Q10 MPNP: Will you continue with your FSW application?
A10 Response: I will not continue with my FSW application.
Q11 MPNP: Have you informed CIC that you are not continuing with your application?
A11 Response: I completed an online Fee Return Form for Pre-2008 application since 2012 to CIC requesting for the refund of my processing fee for the FSW application.
Q12 MPNP: Have you heard from CIC on this?
A12 Response: I have not heard from CIC on the refund.
Q13 MPNP: Do you have the communication you sent to CIC informing them that you will not continue with your FSW application?
A13 Response: Yes, I think I have it.
Q14 MPNP: Please send it to my e-mail address......I'm sending an e-mail to you. Respond by sending the correspondence to me.
A14 Response: Ok. Thank you! Bye for now. I rushed to the office that night & forwarded the FSW Fee Return Form to her.

My LOA was issued a week after the interview.

Thanks & wish you the best.

gina.

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
Pachochay said:
Happy Easter everyone!

Feeling blessed - finally received MR last Thursday, 17th April - 190 days (6 months & 8 days) after CIC received our application.
We had our medical today (e-result expected in 2-3 days). Thank God for this blessing!

On to the next stage of the waiting game:)
Thanks, Clarence to update our status.
Congrats!

What date did you received your AOR from CIO?

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
ginacom2003 said:
Below as requested:

I received a call from a lady @ about 08: 09pm on Thursday, 4th July, 2013. The Interview lasted about 9 minutes.

Q1 MPNP: I'm I unto Mr.......
A1 Response: Yes, I'm ....who am I speaking with?
Q2 MPNP: I'm ....calling from MPNP. Did you submitted any application with MPNP?
A2 Response: Yes I did.
Q3 MPNP: Did you have another application with CIC?
A3 Response: Yes, FSW.
Q4 MPNP: What is the status of the FSW application?
A4 Response: From the recent CAIPS Notes I obtained, the case is terminated due to the new law of backlog applications.
Q5 MPNP: Do you have anyone in Manitoba?
A5 Response: I have a close friend whose name is .......
Q6 MPNP: How long have you known Mr....?
A6 Response: xYears
Q7 MPNP: Did you indicated destination in your FSW application when you submitted your application CIC?
A7 Response: Yes, Toronto
Q8 MPNP: How come you didn't indicate Manitoba as at the time of submitting your FSW application having known Mr......as your friend?
A8 Response: I travelled to Accra to submit the FSW application. I did not complete the destination initially, but I was told at the visa office that my application is not complete for submission without completing that column. That was when I filled Toronto just to fill the gap. It is not that I know anybody in Toronto. Secondly, I could not indicate Manitoba as at the time of submitting my FSW application simply because our relationship was not cordial, but it has grown with time now.
Q9 MPNP: Can you tell me all you know about Mr.....your friend.
A9 Response: I explain the little I know about his place of work & family.
Q10 MPNP: Will you continue with your FSW application?
A10 Response: I will not continue with my FSW application.
Q11 MPNP: Have you informed CIC that you are not continuing with your application?
A11 Response: I completed an online Fee Return Form for Pre-2008 application since 2012 to CIC requesting for the refund of my processing fee for the FSW application.
Q12 MPNP: Have you heard from CIC on this?
A12 Response: I have not heard from CIC on the refund.
Q13 MPNP: Do you have the communication you sent to CIC informing them that you will not continue with your FSW application?
A13 Response: Yes, I think I have it.
Q14 MPNP: Please send it to my e-mail address......I'm sending an e-mail to you. Respond by sending the correspondence to me.
A14 Response: Ok. Thank you! Bye for now. I rushed to the office that night & forwarded the FSW Fee Return Form to her.

My LOA was issued a week after the interview.

Thanks & wish you the best.

gina.
Wow Gina,thank you so much for this detailed info!