thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
odonacer said:
Hi John
Please, tell me, what answer from them did you receive when you send email to them regarding to your application? Did they give you normal answer or just standard phrase that your application has been putted on queue? What was the result of your email?

Thanks
Sorry to interrupt your quire, based on my experience, they will not give you any exact processing time for your application. It will be the standard answer from MPNP office, your application is on the queue.......all individual will be select on their own merits.......bla....bla...

All I can say, just send an email and wait what will be the outcome from MPNP...hope its help....

John_6ixxt9

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel a Viv Israel
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Feb 2014
Nomination.....
30 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2014
Med's Request
08 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2015
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
odonacer said:
Hi John
Please, tell me, what answer from them did you receive when you send email to them regarding to your application? Did they give you normal answer or just standard phrase that your application has been putted on queue? What was the result of your email?

Thanks
The reply i got said "the decision was made and it was sent to the adress u provided" thats it haha few days later it was on my mailbox^^

The thing is i sent them a inquiry bec. They have failed to reach contact with my sponsor.. they called him but my sponsor missed their call.. i waited for them to call him again for almost 2 months and they didnt call him again.. thats why i email them asking when they will try to reach him again.. and thats wat their response is.. they issued me the loa without interviewing my sponsor..

Just try it.. u have nothing to loose if u do so..

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
John_6ixxt9 said:
Thats entirely up to u^^ what i did on mine is i print the adress on a band paper and glued it on the envelope hehe.. dosent really matter as long as it has the correct address was there.. u cn just write it directly to the envelope if u want to.. ur choice^^ also dnt forget to use the sticker that was enclosed with ur loa^^
thanks again,,,

one more thing,,, in the check list about photographs it says..

enclose 6 photographs, of each family member of ur family,, whether accompanying or not,, and urself?

i am a single applicant,, but does this mean i have 2 enclose pics of my parents and sibling?

Wolfrain

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Sheldor said:
thanks again,,,

one more thing,,, in the check list about photographs it says..

enclose 6 photographs, of each family member of ur family,, whether accompanying or not,, and urself?

i am a single applicant,, but does this mean i have 2 enclose pics of my parents and sibling?
You only have to send your own pic since you are a single applicant.

Wolfrain

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Just a quick q for those in Manitoba already, usually how much does it cost to rent a house? How about buying a car? My friend just finished his medicals and wants to know so he can plan ahead.

Thanks....

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
John_6ixxt9 said:
The reply i got said "the decision was made and it was sent to the adress u provided" thats it haha few days later it was on my mailbox^^

The thing is i sent them a inquiry bec. They have failed to reach contact with my sponsor.. they called him but my sponsor missed their call.. i waited for them to call him again for almost 2 months and they didnt call him again.. thats why i email them asking when they will try to reach him again.. and thats wat their response is.. they issued me the loa without interviewing my sponsor..

Just try it.. u have nothing to loose if u do so..
You were lucky! :)

John_6ixxt9

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel a Viv Israel
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Feb 2014
Nomination.....
30 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2014
Med's Request
08 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2015
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
odonacer said:
You were lucky! :)
Indeed.. i hope my luck will hold till i the whole process^^

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
John_6ixxt9 said:
Indeed.. i hope my luck will hold till i the whole process^^

Hi
I have B.Sc(h) 3 years degree and 1 year master degree (M.Sc) from Pakistan.

Can I get full education points?
I mean 25 points for applying under mpnp?

Also, I have experience 2008 to 2009 november. Can I get this work experience point? it is older or it is ok?If i will apply in May

I am waiting for your early response.

Thanks very much for your time.

ms.star12

Jan 2, 2014
hello!anyone who can help me?i am planning to apply online under manitoba provincial nominee program,general stream.when i visit their website which is immigrate mannitoba. com what appear is http error it also say gateway timeout.i do not know what happened.is it because there is a problem with my network or computer?or is there no more online application?or did they have their new website for online application under mpnp?if that is the case, is there anyone who know their new website?help pls.hope for a response.thank you

Mission-MB

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
4030-31
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-13
Nomination.....
waiting
ms.star12 said:
hello!anyone who can help me?i am planning to apply online under manitoba provincial nominee program,general stream.when i visit their website which is immigrate mannitoba. com what appear is http error it also say gateway timeout.i do not know what happened.is it because there is a problem with my network or computer?or is there no more online application?or did they have their new website for online application under mpnp?if that is the case, is there anyone who know their new website?help pls.hope for a response.thank you
This is happening for last few days.Their website might being updated.Keep on trying repeatadly and this matter will be ok in one-two days.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
only 1 LOA for September applicants yet? and a few from August applicants?

We, October applicants are waiting....

The agony of waiting

Hehe...

vippat85

Mar 14, 2014
Hi,

I would like to share my timeline

14 October 2013: - Document Submit to MPNP
14 October 2013:- Application Confirmation Email from MPNP
15 October 2013 : - File Number received from MPNP
1 November 2013:- Submit Settlement plan 2 to MPNP
4 November 2013: - Received Confirmation email from MPNP for Settlement Plan 2

Now,I want to know that when I will get my file approval according to above given dates & what is the exact time duration for complete process

Why our Spencer had not received interview call from MPNP

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Im beginning to worry now. 8Weeks past since AOR, no MR yet for our batch, very unlikely for CEM.

John_6ixxt9

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel a Viv Israel
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Feb 2014
Nomination.....
30 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2014
Med's Request
08 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2015
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
aquarius1 said:
Hi
I have B.Sc(h) 3 years degree and 1 year master degree (M.Sc) from Pakistan.

Can I get full education points?
I mean 25 points for applying under mpnp?

Also, I have experience 2008 to 2009 november. Can I get this work experience point? it is older or it is ok?If i will apply in May

I am waiting for your early response.

Thanks very much for your time.
Did u finished the whole course of the masters deg in just one yr? If u have the diploma u can get the full points..

About the exp. It should be whithin 5yrs.. yours is still within the bracket.. untill this year..

Lovely Singh

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
06-01-2016
Med's Request
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-02-2016
Interview........
10-05-2015 (Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
Soon (Waheguru)
Gurus0018 said:
Hi

I have applied for MPNP under General Stream through Mail Application at MPNP Office on 25 June, 2013 and received a confirmation mail with file number on 20 August 2013. Also submit all documents with SP2 at the time file submission.
Its about 7 or 9 months on going but still no response from there end like sponsor interview etc..?

How much time for response from Manitoba immigration department ?
What can i do for?
i worried about the same?Huh??

Thanks & Reply

This is for all our Indian Forum Members

Even I'm waiting for Sponsor's interview.

I applied on 25/01/2013 (My sponsor submitted the docs at MPNP office).
I received an AOR on 04/07/2013. After that I've not received any updates from MPNP.

Its 14 months now. So, my Sponsor sent an email to MPNP 5 days back to check our file status. They replied saying that the file is in queue for pre-assessment. They also mentioned that they give priority to people who have strong case.

My Sponsor gave me an example for this: If the sponsor in studying & doing a part time job, their file will be processed later. Priority will be given to those whose sponsors are Canadian Citizens, completed their studies, got full time jobs.

Further, they asked my sponsor about my #File number# & date of birth. My sponsor replied to their email with the details. Now, we're waiting for a speedy reply.

Once we get a reply, I'll share it with our forum members.

Just a positive note: At the time of file submission (January 2013) my Sponsor had a PR Status. She became a Canadian Citizen in December 2013. :)