Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
nix25 said:
thank you tabs, i will try to contact mpnp ask them if what happened in my cic application.
hope they can help me. :'(
Yes, it's a good idea to be in touch with them. In case in the future, you need an extension for your deadline (they only provide 6 months) and you have enough proof that you have complied to their requests.

bante

Mar 14, 2014
Hi All

My best friend really want your help.

He apply in Feb/2014, with freind support but he has brother in other province. He do not have his contact info.
What can he should do now for manitoba officer ? he did not include his bro in his application

pls pls pls help

marianneb

Sep 18, 2012
cebugirl said:
i agree with you tabs, checking the documents 100th times (exaggerated) will really help a lot. There were times that i just let a day pass and check again on the documents. after a day, i always see a little overlap in dates, mispelled name of company, here and there. I re-printed the general form 4 times because of a miss on little details.

so there, if you have no time to check your documents as many times as you can, marianneb, another eye might help for quality check. =)
thank you cebugirl! godbless on your journey! :)

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
tabs179 said:
No, it is not possible. First of all, MPNP do not allow multiple sponsorship to distant relatives and friends. I believe, a brother-in-law is a distant relative. This particular sponsor should sponsor his wife first. Then his brother-in-law and then his friend in separate time frames.

Although the wife is a spousal visa and the application is directly applied through the Federal government, as long as a sponsor is actively sponsoring someone, even if already under CIC process, a sponsor cannot endorse non-close relatives at this point. This is because a sponsor is responsible to the applicant's successful migration in Canada. One cannot take full responsibility of too much applicants whom the sponsor is not even closely related. This is why only close relatives are allowed for multiple sponsorship.

...hth

Hi Tabs,

I have submitted MPNP online application on 4th December, 2013, received file # on very next day and my supporter (a close friend) submitted SP2 on 12th December. He has supported his brother-in-law and his nephew also. Both of them received LOA and submitted application to CIO. After their submission of application to CIO (approximately 7 months later) he supported my application. Now my question is that, as he has supported two applicants 7 months ago, will it affect my application. Is there any chance my application might be rejected due to this reason. I have not heard anything from MPNP until today (3.5 months gone). Could you kindly shed some light on this issue.

I appreciate your valuable comments.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Eusufzai said:
Hi Tabs,

I have submitted MPNP online application on 4th December, 2013, received file # on very next day and my supporter (a close friend) submitted SP2 on 12th December. He has supported his brother-in-law and his nephew also. Both of them received LOA and submitted application to CIO. After their submission of application to CIO (approximately 7 months later) he supported my application. Now my question is that, as he has supported two applicants 7 months ago, will it affect my application. Is there any chance my application might be rejected due to this reason. I have not heard anything from MPNP until today (3.5 months gone). Could you kindly shed some light on this issue.

I appreciate your valuable comments.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai
Usually, an applicant with an LOA should first land in Canada before his/her sponsor begins a new application. So, let me get this clarified, you applied for MPNP when your sponsor's relatives were approved an LOA? I guess in this case, this brother-in-law may have fallen under close relative. That's why MPNP allowed them to apply at the same time. I think in this case, it is close relative because married couple is considered as one sponsor. The brother in law is probably the brother of the wife of your sponsor.

It does not really matter in regards of them having sponsored them together, they are relatives. In your case, you are a friend. So, sponsoring you while they still haven't landed yet may cause problems in your application. You might be lucky and that MPNP will delay your application further and by the time they interview your sponsor (and maybe you too), your sponsor's relatives have landed.

However, this isn't really the case. Many applicants, sponsored by friends, were given an ineligible letter because their sponsor is under multiple sponsorship. This is why, applicants and sponsors should always be up to date with the latest immigration policy should one wants to undergo sponsorship or apply for MPNP. And know the regulations and requirements before submitting their applications.

You can either wait for their decision or withdraw. Either way, you can re-apply (also if given an ineligible letter) and perhaps ensure this time that your sponsor isn't sponsoring anyone else. Or, like I said earlier, maybe you might get lucky.

...hth

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix25 said:
Hi all,

I am so worried about my application in CIC because until now i dont have AOR from them, i submit may application las feb 01.

Please advise... :'( :'( :'(
Same case with me, CIC received our application 9th October till now we have not received AOR. So we sent specific inquiry via the CIC website quoting the MPNP reference number indicated in LOA. They replied (via email) that our file has already been forwarded to Abu Dhabi and any further communication should already be directed to that visa office. With this, I am assuming (& hoping) that everything is in order & that it is just a matter of time before they issue MR. Note: Current average processing time in Abu Dhabi is 28 months.

MercifulGod

Mar 6, 2014
Hello Mayoress, did you actually took medical and got visa in January?
I applied the same time with you and my passport has not been requested.
I trust God that the good news will come this week.
Congrats to you, I am happy for you and expecting mine

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
I have question about MPNP. I am currently working in Manitoba as a skilled worker under NOC 8253. My employer is agree to help me for MPNP. He is going to offer permanent and long term job. my question is My employer what he has to do? Is it enough to write letter that he is going to offer permanent job?
Second question is If I get Nominee Certificate Can I bring my wife and daughter? How much chance they have to get visa after receiving Nominee Certificate?
Thank you very much guys.
I really appreciate your help

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
Hi guys
I have question about MPNP. I am currently working in Manitoba as a skilled worker under NOC 8253. My employer is agree to help me for MPNP. He is going to offer permanent and long term job. my question is My employer what he has to do? Is it enough to write letter that he is going to offer permanent job?
Second question is If I get Nominee Certificate Can I bring my wife and daughter? How much chance they have to get visa after receiving Nominee Certificate?
Thank you very much guys.
I really appreciate your help
You just need to follow the same instructions as MPNP settlement process. You can switch from temporary work visa to Manitoba under Canadian Permanent resident.
You need to complete the form, current job has to be over 6 months status, you need to complete settlement plan part and need to attach your permanent full time job offer with employer letter headed paper which should be include job descriptions, wages, starting date, minimum 30 hours per week and permanent offer. Your present connection would be very strong in Manitoba for immigration point of view. You also need to demonstrate you have $10000 in your bank account. If your current job is classified in class C & D then you need to submit IELTS minimum score 5 (Overall) 4.5 individual unit.
In regards to your 2nd question, YES, you will be able to bring your immediate family members, e:g; your wife, children under 18 years old. It will applicable after getting your PR in Manitoba......

You may check this site and I hope it will help http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/tfw/

Also if you need to know anything regarding temporary workers settlement in Manitoba, I would suggest you to go regional immigration office and they are very helpful to provide a wonderful advice....Have a nice day....thomasuk

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
HI Forummates,

Can you please help me answer this question

If I change job while my mpnp is still on process , do i need to inform them now or I will just update them after nomination.

Appreciate your help.tnx

Rosy cheeks

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thomasuk said:
You just need to follow the same instructions as MPNP settlement process. You can switch from temporary work visa to Manitoba under Canadian Permanent resident.
You need to complete the form, current job has to be over 6 months status, you need to complete settlement plan part and need to attach your permanent full time job offer with employer letter headed paper which should be include job descriptions, wages, starting date, minimum 30 hours per week and permanent offer. Your present connection would be very strong in Manitoba for immigration point of view. You also need to demonstrate you have $10000 in your bank account. If your current job is classified in class C & D then you need to submit IELTS minimum score 5 (Overall) 4.5 individual unit.
In regards to your 2nd question, YES, you will be able to bring your immediate family members, e:g; your wife, children under 18 years old. It will applicable after getting your PR in Manitoba......

You may check this site and I hope it will help http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/tfw/

Also if you need to know anything regarding temporary workers settlement in Manitoba, I would suggest you to go regional immigration office and they are very helpful to provide a wonderful advice....Have a nice day....thomasuk
Thank you for your Information. it is very helpful
I just want to clarify Can bring my dependents before getting PR I mean If I will be Nominated in Manitoba I still have to apply for CIC and wait some time. I really want to bring my wife as quick as possible. What I meant is can I bring them before PR. After I get Nominee Certificate.
Thank you again for your help

imran bajwa

Jan 18, 2014
Hello.
My sponsored got interview call on 25feb2014. Now em still waiting for LOA. How many they will take to reply after the interview. :( :-X
Thanks

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
imran bajwa said:
Hello.
My sponsored got interview call on 25feb2014. Now em still waiting for LOA. How many they will take to reply after the interview. :( :-X
Thanks
It will take 6 to 8 weeks usually.....