Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
anamsidhu said:
@ sukhy

my file number series is MB1308-017***. i am also waiting for same.
Hi,

You dont need to provide your file number,
i think you should wait a little more,

:)

picky_ysez

Nov 23, 2013
Hi everyone! Im just new in this forum and i have many questions in mind i hope somebody will help me so i can start preparing my documents soon under GS. Please please help me. Thank you in advance.

1. Im separated for 6 yrs. but not in papers. Do i still have to submit his requirements with us or just me and my daughter only?

2. Is HS diploma included in my application or college diploma & transcript of record only? Do i have to notarized & red ribbon all of those?

3. Is it ok if i mail my complete documents to my sponsor then she will be the one to submit it to manitoba office?

4. Were going to submit our requirements on the 3rd week of March 2014. Am i going to expect a call from them regarding with our application within 3-4 months? coz were planning to have a vacation to japan on March till June?

5. Ill be ending my contract with my current job this Dec 2013. Ive been here for 4 yrs. and 3 months now and by January next yr. i will be working in a new company and im suppose to send my application on march to my sponsor. Do you think it can affect my application?

6. Is it 10 yrs. working experience or 5 yrs. because i only have 5 yrs. work experience in total?

7. My fund in the bank is not enough but my sister will lend me money to complete the said required funds. are they going to notice that? or they just after the required funds only if i have it?

Hope somebody will help me with this. Thank you in advance and god bless us all...

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
sukhy said:
AMAN 22 I APLY MPNP IN FAMILY STREAM IN JUN 2013 WITH PAPER FILE AND RECEIVED FILE NUMBER IN AUGUST 2013 .I ALSO WAIT FR SPONSOR INTERVIEW. MY FILE NUMBER SERIS IS MB1306-016*** PLS TELL ME ABOUT U R SERIOUS AND THEN I GUESS FR TIME TO SPONSER INTERVIEW
22 sukhy,, and aman,, i am frm ludhiana,, applied online, general stream,, april 14th. still no sponsor interview or anything,,,

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
hi guys,,

i have some bad news,,, i think we wont be hearing much from MPNP this year, most probably their quota of 5000 has been filled for 2013,, so tough luck,, for some march & april applicants,, we got stuck ,, on the edge,,

although my source is reliable, and our TS also suggests the same., but i still hope that i am wrong,,

rest time will tell ,, keep praying , this is our nly option.

anamsidhu

Nov 23, 2013
hi friends
I have some questions for SHELDER about quota.

1. If there was an application cap for MPNP then why they relaxed the MPNP in April 2013.
2. They are updating there website almost weekly. Then why they did not update this information till now.

Thanks
anamsidhu

mong22

Oct 26, 2013
Sheldor said:
hi guys,,

i have some bad news,,, i think we wont be hearing much from MPNP this year, most probably their quota of 5000 has been filled for 2013,, so tough luck,, for some march & april applicants,, we got stuck ,, on the edge,,

although my source is reliable, and our TS also suggests the same., but i still hope that i am wrong,,

rest time will tell ,, keep praying , this is our nly option.
Well if that's true, they must still continue to interview the sponsor or applicant. They still have to process the assessment that they will need. They can hold issuing of LOA until December this year. So if January comes they can issue it quickly.

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
anamsidhu said:
hi friends
I have some questions for SHELDER about quota.

1. If there was an application cap for MPNP then why they relaxed the MPNP in April 2013.
2. They are updating there website almost weekly. Then why they did not update this information till now.

Thanks
anamsidhu
The cap has been imposed by CIC , and u can say the rule change in april was an effort by MPNP to counter that so as to increase the number of applications. the state govt of manitoba and federal govt are at loggerheads on many issues particularly immigration. thats why manitoba has asked to raise the cap to 20,000 ,,if i am not mistaken,, both of them have rival parties in power.

about the website update,, the mpnp will not hinder you from applying,, in that part you are correct. but they cant issue more than 5000 LOA's in an year,,

As a result the backlog will soon keep on piling up... like it happened in FSW ,, before the rule change.

all this said,,, i can be wrong ,, coz its not stated officially ,, but this is what i heard from a source.

Plus nothing much has happened in our time sheet in NOV,, only a couple of interviews,, plus,, many an applications which were interviewed in OCTOBER havn't received their LOA' s either.. so this kinda gives us a trend.... lets wait for another 10- 15 days ,, the picture will get clearer .

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
7/7/2014 Received on 25/7/2014
Passport Req..
26/8/2014 - Decision Made on 24/9/2014 Alhmdolelah
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
Sheldor said:
The cap has been imposed by CIC , and u can say the rule change in april was an effort by MPNP to counter that so as to increase the number of applications. the state govt of manitoba and federal govt are at loggerheads on many issues particularly immigration. thats why manitoba has asked to raise the cap to 20,000 ,,if i am not mistaken,, both of them have rival parties in power.

about the website update,, the mpnp will not hinder you from applying,, in that part you are correct. but they cant issue more than 5000 LOA's in an year,,

As a result the backlog will soon keep on piling up... like it happened in FSW ,, before the rule change.

all this said,,, i can be wrong ,, coz its not stated officially ,, but this is what i heard from a source.

Plus nothing much has happened in our time sheet in NOV,, only a couple of interviews,, plus,, many an applications which were interviewed in OCTOBER havn't received their LOA' s either.. so this kinda gives us a trend.... lets wait for another 10- 15 days ,, the picture will get clearer .
Now i understood many things from u, but howwe can know wether mpnp reached their LOA qouta or not ?!
Second thing you say even if the number completed they will continue to make interviews but no LOA is that true?!

Thanks best regards

Seltik

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13
Nomination.....
24-11-14
AOR Received.
19-05-15
Med's Request
23-06-15
Med's Done....
06-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-15
LANDED..........
15-10-15
Sheldor said:

It seems that the 5000 quota is for the Federal Skilled Workers.

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
drbassem said:
Dear no need to worry at all
I submitted before you exactly on june 1st online as well
My sponsor had interview on nov 14
So i guess you ll news of the interview by behinning of december
Best wishes
thanks for response.

bye the way hows your sponsor interview???

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
7/7/2014 Received on 25/7/2014
Passport Req..
26/8/2014 - Decision Made on 24/9/2014 Alhmdolelah
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
katrina khan said:
thanks for response.

bye the way hows your sponsor interview???
Was fine and normal questions like
He is ur brother?
How you would sponsor him in manitoba ?
Why especially manitoba ?
What your relationship with an applicant?

Thats all was phone call around15 minutes
Thanks best wishes

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
drbassem said:
Was fine and normal questions like
He is ur brother?
How you would sponsor him in manitoba ?
Why especially manitoba ?
What your relationship with an applicant?

Thats all was phone call around15 minutes
Thanks best wishes
cool

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
drbassem said:
Now i understood many things from u, but howwe can know wether mpnp reached their LOA qouta or not ?!
Second thing you say even if the number completed they will continue to make interviews but no LOA is that true?!

Thanks best regards
i came to know of this from an immigration lawyer in winnipeg,,, see,,, i can be wrong here,, understand this,, i am simply letting people know what i have come across.

yes coz,, CIC cant stop MPNP from processing files ,, but they do restrict the number of cleared cases. again as far as i know.

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
Seltik said:
It seems that the 5000 quota is for the Federal Skilled Workers.
you are right FSW has An overall cap of 5000 , but this is also the case for all PNP programs individually ,, except for quebec which has 20,000 cap,, i think.

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys i just have a question if my pnp app is under process from within canada and my job with same employer changes promotion so do i need to tell mpnp about it