+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

Tommyhenry

Mar 9, 2013
RedEunHye said:
In God's Perfect Time Everything is Possible. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

H! I'm new to this site, jz wanna share my timeline.

My Timeline MPNP

Feb 15, 2013 - Submitted application online (GS)
Feb 15, 2013 - AOR received
Feb 15, 2013- MPNP emailed sponsor to complete & send Settlement Plan 2
Feb 16, 2013- File Number received
Feb 20, 2013- Sponsor sent Settlement Plan Part 2
Feb 27, 2013- Sponsor received confirmation email that plan 2 was received
June 18, 2013- Sponsor's interview
June 30, 2013- LOA date
August 1, 2013 - LOA received

Pls include my timeline on ur spread sheet Ms. Tweety, thank u so much...
please did MPNP mail your LOA directly to you or to your sponsor?

Tommyhenry

Mar 9, 2013
KHG said:
can you please share the questions which were asked from ur sponsor.. it will really halp people like me who are also being sponsored by friend...
sorry for writing you late i was busy thru out last week,
They asked her,how did i meet and the year,about my family,language ability,how often we contact each other,and my sponsor personal information.

RedEunHye

Aug 2, 2013
odonacer said:
Hey guys, can u, please, ask yr supporters about questions they were asked? Like general info about applicants or some specific info, like what color eyes, heir, weight and height? Please, help us and provide us with this info. Thanks!
I already saw so many requests about this in recent days, but no answers, so I also decided to ask u about this.

In my case, I applied online (GS) & it was only my sponsr who was interviewed. According to him the interview went well and here are the questions asked in random order.

1. Please describe your relationship with the applicant. What is the real name of the applicant? How and where did u meet?

2. Who are the accompanying family members of the Applicant (if applicable)

3. What is the work of the applicant? Where is she working recently?

4. Aside from MPNP, did the applicant applied for another route like Federal Skilled Worker?

5. In case the applicant is approved by MPNP what NON-REGULATED work or employment can she get basing on her experiences, trainings and education?

6. Do the applicant and accompanying dependants have relatives in other province?

7. Who is the principal sponsor/supporter of the applicant?

8. Do you think the applicant will be able to adapt easily here in Manitoba

9. When was the last time you talked to your Applicant or have a communication with them?

10. Have you met the Applicant?

11.How about their family composition regarding the applicant, civil status?

12.What is the name of her parents and siblings?

13. Are you sure she will not transfer to other province once given a Letter of Approval?

14.Is your sponsored applicant aware of the consequences to you and her once she leave or didn't settle at all in Manitoba?

15. Are you willing to help her in your settlement plan to Manitoba?

16. What are the possible things that you can offer or help when she arrive?

GOD BLESS!!!

RedEunHye

Aug 2, 2013
Tommyhenry said:
please did MPNP mail your LOA directly to you or to your sponsor?
H! Tommy!

I used my mailing address so MPNP mailed my LOA directly to me. Letter of Approval from Manitoba Immigration MPNP received around 9:30AM delivered in by our local postman.

Indeed GOD is GOOD All the TIME!

Also waiting for your LOA?, what is your timeline?

RedEunHye

Aug 2, 2013
wgz808 said:
Congrats!

Can i ask if you have received a call from MPNP for interview? :)
H! wgz808! :)

In my case, I applied online (GS) & it was only my sponsor who was interviewed.

GOD BLESS!

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
@RedEunHye congrats man....and its really quick.... feb-aug just 6 months...lucky man...... njoy

Tommyhenry

Mar 9, 2013
RedEunHye said:
H! Tommy!

I used my mailing address so MPNP mailed my LOA directly to me. Letter of Approval from Manitoba Immigration MPNP received around 9:30AM delivered in by our local postman.

Indeed GOD is GOOD All the TIME!

Also waiting for your LOA?, what is your timeline?
Application submitted online :24th of February.2013
File Number Received: 25th of February.2013
Stream: General stream
Additional document submitted: 12th of march 2013.
Also asked for Additional document 10th June 2013[,letter of employment].
sponsor interviewd 19th of July 2013.
Still waiting for my LOA.
Also,how did you manage to download generic application on cic web site?

RedEunHye

Aug 2, 2013
Tommyhenry said:
Application submitted online :24th of February.2013
File Number Received: 25th of February.2013
Stream: General stream
Additional document submitted: 12th of march 2013.
Also asked for Additional document 10th June 2013[,letter of employment].
sponsor interviewd 19th of July 2013.
Still waiting for my LOA.
Also,how did you manage to download generic application on cic web site?
Click that cic site, it will open to Application package- Provincial nominees. All the instructions are there, read along or click “open an application form” .

Just hang on & extend ur patience, LOA will come in God’s grace sooner than u expected it to be.

GoodLuck!

cheema6964

Aug 1, 2013
hi
i,m thinking abt to applying for genreal stream in manitoba. but im bit confuse abt my finanical condition becoze i live in australia from last 4 year and in nov im permanently move to india but im applied for canada with in week so i have account in india but i put money in that account thats was just one month old maybe when apply for canada .and even that is joint account with my mom. so is that working or not or even my brother in manitoba from last three they can help me . just suggest me what i can do...?? confused

manjeetsg

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Paper File March 2013 (File No July 2013)
Doc's Request.
No (Sponsor Interview 07-07-2015)
Nomination.....
15-10-2015 (CIC File Recd 21-12-2015)
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
IELTS Request
submitted New & Old
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Request
05-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
manjeetsg said:
Thanks Tweety05

Yes we have handed directly to MPNP office and still waiting AOR...
:D Teeety05 just want to inform you that i got the AOR thru post by this morning!!!! Thanks God.... :) :) :) :)

manjeetsg

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Paper File March 2013 (File No July 2013)
Doc's Request.
No (Sponsor Interview 07-07-2015)
Nomination.....
15-10-2015 (CIC File Recd 21-12-2015)
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
IELTS Request
submitted New & Old
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Request
05-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
manjeetsg said:
Thanks Tweety05

Yes we have handed directly to MPNP office and still waiting AOR...
:D Just want to inform you that i got the AOR thru post by this morning!!!! Thanks God.... :) :) :) :) :)

fieanne2013

Jul 18, 2013
redokary said:
Hi, i read your qoute, in relevance to my case, i got ineligible letter, august 1, i submit my app under fam. Stream. Last march 28! It stated that i did not submit my father b.cert to prove my connection to my aunt base in canada
PLEASE HELP ME. CAN I RESUBMIT. WHAT DID U DO.
Hi,

You will receive an ineligible letter if during the pre-assessment stage they will find that your documents is incomplete. In my case, what happened was, they found my application incomplete as I have not submitted proof daw of my strong connection with my sponsor. But kasi I was thinking that the proof should come from my sponsor kasi nga doon nya isasama yung mga documents namin (birth certificates etc) pag sinumbit nya yung SP2 nya. Ang nangyari lang kasi, sinubmit ng sponsor ko onsite, meaning may tumanggap lang na personnel and my sponsor did not receive any acknowledgment receipt from that person na tumanggap ng documents nya. Now, when I re-applied the 2nd time, I made sure doon sa sponsor's tab, after uploading her PR card, health card, etc, I also included na yung documents na mag po-prove that we are cousins, so doon ko inilagay sa OTHERS and I wrote a note doon sa small box kung ano ang content ng files na inupload ko sa OTHERS. (birth certificate of our parents, family tree and the likes). Hintay-hintay ka lang sa sponsor's interview mo, remember, hindi ma i-interview ang sponsor mo once you have lacking documents and for sure pag nag email sila sa'yo, hindi naman siguro mag la-land sa Spam yun. kaya pray lang tayo ng pray. yung akin nga, exactly 1 month today since na interview ang sponsor ko, wala pa rin akong natatanggap. medyo nalulungkot na rin pero sige go pa rin kami sa pra

Hi shealvi and everybody,

Im just new in this forum,i am preparing for my IELTS exam and my online application.Thanks for sharing your experiences and I'm sorry for that,am praying for your success.My cousin will sponsor me but we are both newbies.I have questions:
1.I am not sure what category I fall because he is my mom's half sister's son,is it Family Class or General Stream?Hope anybody could give me an advice.
2.Do you have any template for the family tree? I am thinking to submit a family tree too because my mom has different surname with my aunt because they are sisters on mother's side only.
3.Do you have samples of Settlement Plan 1 & 2?You can email me:bayonging @ yahoo.com

Thanks so much shealvi and to the members of this forum.

You need to complete all docs and re apply again from zero. Online much faster

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Hi fellow applicants, I'm just new in this forum but constantly reading different forum about mpnp. I submitted my paper application last march 11, 2013 directly at mpnp office by my brother who is my sponsor under family stream. Until now I haven't receive anything from them even AOR and I'm worried :(. Its been almost 5months now. Can I Inquire about it? Tnx for those who may reply.