+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hi Guys,

I got another question again. I have a work experience from april 2008 til sep 2008 which is only 5 mos. According to Online MPNP, "Enter your employment history for the past 10 years or since age 18. Enter this information for yourself (the principal applicant) as well as for your spouse and adult dependants, if applicable. (Do not include jobs that were six months or less.)"...

Question is should I still declare that I have worked on that period (5 mos) or not required? (Also, the company was already closed and no more chance to request COE with JD... On the other hand, I have already requested few years back from the company a COE few weeks after I resigned from the company)

Another question, I did work as a tele sales agent for a credit card (no salary and only by commission basis) from May 2003 till May 2004.. Same story goes.. the agency/company that I worked with was already closed. But there is a feasibility that I can search for the agency/company manager/owner.. if really required to get a COE with JD. (This work experience is not related to the intended occupation I have chosen in MPNP)

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
Thanks for setting up this thread, know it would be of great help. Submitted my application january 13 and i got my file number, have also supplied all other documents with my IELTS exam result recently. What next?

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Oluspe said:
Thanks for setting up this thread, know it would be of great help. Submitted my application january 13 and i got my file number, have also supplied all other documents with my IELTS exam result recently. What next?
HI Oluspe,

May I ask if you are under FS or GS? also did you submitted/applied MPNP online?

Regards,

Fogus-Bogus

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
fogus-bogus said:
HI Oluspe,

May I ask if you are under FS or GS? also did you submitted/applied MPNP online?

Regards,

Fogus-Bogus

Thanks Fogus. Its under FS and yes Online application

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
amy_zira said:
one quick question fellows - IN MPNP general stream, If a person supports a settlement plan for an applicant, he/she can not sponsor any other person till the result of present case. So my question is what is meaning of RESULT OF CASE??? I mean when applicatnt will get MPNP approval after 8 months OR till the end of the case untill applicant get his PR????
he/she can not sponsor any other person till 18 months.

lucky96

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
hi guys
could anyone tell me plz where can i find a no. for track my application status? i just sent courier yesterday to cic sydney.
and there is one option in processing time sheet that ECAS. What does it mean? how we can use it

thanks......

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucky96 said:
hi guys
could anyone tell me plz where can i find a no. for track my application status? i just sent courier yesterday to cic sydney.
and there is one option in processing time sheet that ECAS. What does it mean? how we can use it

thanks......

Hello.

Since you have just submitted your application to CIC-Sydney, you cannot use the ECAS yet, once they have sent you the AOR, they will give your file number and then you will be able to access it. I hope this enlightens you. ;D

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding filling up Employment History in MPNP Online Application.

From MPNP Online Application Employment History Instruction it says...

"Enter your employment history for the past 10 years or since age 18. Enter this information for yourself (the principal applicant) as well as for your spouse and adult dependants, if applicable. (Do not include jobs that were six months or less.)"

My questions are below:

1. I worked in May 2003 to 2004 as a tele sales agent in Credit Card company. There was no salary but only commission basis. Unfortunately the Company(Agency) already closed. Should I still declare this work experience? Or no need as I can not request for any COE with Job Description. (This work experience is not in line with my intended occupation).

2. I have a work experience from April 2008 til Sep 2008 which is in line with my intended occupation but the work experience in this company is less than 6 mos. I have a previous copy of COE without Job Description and the contract which has job description. Unfortunately the Company already closed. Should I declare this or not? coz If I don't declare I will be following the instructions above. If I declare this work experience I will have no means to get a new COE with job description.

3. Below is the time line for my Wife's education & work experiences :
2000 - Tourism Graduate
2000 - 2003 - Several Travel Agencies
2003 - 2006 - Studied Nursing
2007 - Official work experience with Nursing.

In 2000 - 2003 she had worked with several travel agencies as a travel/booking agent but it was less than 6 mos almost each agency. Unfortunately those travel agencies already closed and no way for her to request COE with JD. My question is should we still declare this work experience? or better not to declare?

Thank you so much in advance for your inputs..

Regards,
fogus-bogus

veronicaone

Jan 31, 2013
Hi everybody,

I'm new here and I'd like to share with you my timeline:

App submitted : January 18, 2013
Stream : general stream
Application submitted online
AOR : January 19, 2013 (received by email with file #)

On January 18 my friend got email to complete Settlement Plan part 2, he sent it by email on January 21 and after a couple of days he got confirmation by email that his Plan was received.

Veronica

adesola

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2013
Doc's Request.
03-06-2013
Nomination.....
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Passport Req..
04-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-10-2014
Hi friends,
Please i need Reasons For choosing Manitoba and also reasons for choosing winnipeg.
Thanks
ADE

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
@adesola are you spoilt with choices, :eek: well there are sites that rates the various provinces so u cld make a choice

@veronicaone submitted almost a week before u so would like we share our experiences.
Best of luck to us

armitaf

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkaran said:
he/she can not sponsor any other person till 18 months.
Hello is this applicable if a sponsor is sponsoring someone under MPNP family stream? Can a sponsor only sponsor someone one at a time?

THanks

xuhaeb

Feb 6, 2013
Hello everyone
I am from Pakistan ... and i am putting together the application for Manitoba PNP family, as one of my brothers is a citizen there and has been living in Manitoba for over 4 years ...
All i need to know is about the settlement plan... I rarely know ANYTHING about it...
If somebody please give me a brief idea in simple words about this part of the Application i will be so obliged...
Thankss

adesola

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2013
Doc's Request.
03-06-2013
Nomination.....
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Passport Req..
04-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-10-2014
Hi Veronica,
Am also new here.

Please i need Reasons For choosing Manitoba and also reasons for choosing winnipeg.
Thanks
ADE

adesola

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2013
Doc's Request.