+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmrng1947 said:
I do have few people whom i know in other province but how will that help? the grid said connection in Manitoba
Only those in Manitoba. ;D Outside of Manitoba will be useless.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
kurtsebastian said:
Only those in Manitoba. ;D Outside of Manitoba will be useless.
:( yeah i thought so, let see i can ask them to find someone in Manitoba who can endorse my case. In the mean while i plan to take up IELTS. I had took it long ago in 2005 back than i had scored band 7 over all. lets see if i crack this time with some better band

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
goodmrng1947 said:
:( yeah i thought so, let see i can ask them to find someone in Manitoba who can endorse my case. In the mean while i plan to take up IELTS. I had took it long ago in 2005 back than i had scored band 7 over all. lets see if i crack this time with some better band
Other provinces have the same program also. Maybe on of your friends resides in a province who have the similar nominee program. That's the reason why I've asked you that question.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoodMrng, you can always go the exploratory visit route if they reopen it April 1st, then you will not need any connections.

goodmrng1947 said:

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmrng1947 said:

Yes. Try exploratory visit.

Tommyhenry

Mar 9, 2013
Dear All,

Would like to quote exp of another member from another thread during the interview for MPNP LOA

Hello! I was nominated under general stream and was interviewed, that's why I want to share this. I consolidated these info(from other sources too and based from personal queries) for your reference, some are based from my own experience.
Here are some possible QUESTIONS for the sponsors/applicant when the MPNP Program officer conducts an interview:
A. How and when did you meet each other? What is the real name of the applicant/sponsor? (nicknames too)
B. How long did you know each other or what is your relationship with your sponsor?
C. When was the last time you talked to your Sponsor/ Applicant or have a communication with them?
D. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?
E. Is your sponsors related to each other? What can you say about your sponsor A? Sponsor B?
F. What is his/her current work, current position? Current addresses?
G. How about their family composition regarding the sponsor/applicant, civil status?
H. What is the name of their parents (in my case sponsors are siblings).
I. Are you sure you will not transfer to other province once given a Letter of Approval?
J. Are you aware of the consequences to you and your Sponsors once you leave or didn't settle at all in Manitoba?
K. Is your sponsor willing to help you in your settlement plan to Manitoba?
L. What are the possible things that your sponsor can offer or help you when you arrive?
M. What do you know about Manitoba? (If you can state some facts regarding weather, environment or maybe events/holidays )
N. How long you want to stay in Manitoba?
O. Do you have relatives/friends in other province aside from Manitoba?
P. Do you think you can easily find a job in Manitoba and why? What are the websites you are using to find available jobs in MB? Can you site some companies that you remember?

Tommyhenry

Mar 9, 2013
My present timeline
Application submitted online :24th of February.2013
File Number Received: 25th of February.2013
Stream: General stream
Additional document submitted: 12th of march 2013

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ad123164 said:
Other provinces have the same program also. Maybe on of your friends resides in a province who have the similar nominee program. That's the reason why I've asked you that question.
Really? I did not come across any such program in any other province. Let me check i may be able to exploit this route.
Thanks

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
islandbabe said:
GoodMrng, you can always go the exploratory visit route if they reopen it April 1st, then you will not need any connections.
You are right i got to know of exploratory visit route but its closed, anyways i am waiting till Apr 1st so lets see what is stored in future :)
Thanks

SJMNZ

Mar 20, 2013
Hi! I am consolidating all documents needed for the MPNP Application that I am planning to submit in May, however, my former employer informed me that they cannot include my job description in the employment certificate. Is writing a supporting letter outlining all my duties okay?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SJMNZ said:
Hi! I am consolidating all documents needed for the MPNP Application that I am planning to submit in May, however, my former employer informed me that they cannot include my job description in the employment certificate. Is writing a supporting letter outlining all my duties okay?
I believe as long as it is provided, it is okay. Just ask them to place it in a separate paper.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Since a relative or friend can sponsor the case here in MPNP, i wonder if there are consultancy firms who would do so its just not visible i guess. I do not have any relatives or friends in Manitoba, i wish i had few :)

crew04

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Hello everyone!!!

Application Submitted - March 25, 2013
File Number Received - March 26, 2013
Settlement Plan 2 passed by my sister - March 26, 2013

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
crew04 said:
Hello everyone!!!

Application Submitted - March 25, 2013
File Number Received - March 26, 2013
Settlement Plan 2 passed by my sister - March 26, 2013
Good Luck my friend..

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which month interviews are currently in process.? Any idea guys?