Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
newmanitoban said:
Hi,
With my understanding, its because of MPNP's regular mail.
It tooks up to 20-25 days to any international destination.
Regards.
Newmanitoban, my application is already going into the 8th month and no sponsor's interview till now. I used my sponsor's address as my mailing address. Still waiting for positive news.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
newmanitoban said:
Hello,

Thanks GOD,
I just received my LOA,
Dated 30th SEP,
Received 29th OCT,

Finally 1st stage is over.
Now its turn for CIC.

Thanks all of you for support.
Congrats on your LOA. And all the best in the next stage.

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
Forever Victory said:
Hi mani.star,

Patience is a virtue.

You know what, I would say when it comes to waiting, I am already the Hero, meaning I have been tried and tested. I would suppose I have the LONGEST WAITING as compared to everyone in the immigration forum.

I applied in September 2005 under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category. I am a Licensed Medical Laboratory Technologist by profession, and during our time (2005), the FSW category is open to all college graduates. Initially, my AOR with CIC indicated only 39 months of processing, then from 39 months, it went up to 40+, then to 50+, then 60+, 70+, 80+ months then finally my application fees will be refunded. All in all there are 280,000 people affected by changes in the Canadian immigration law, people from China, Middle East, Africa, India, Philippines, Pakistan and so on. All of us will be for refund. Reason for refund and the changes in immigration law is because of the huge backlog which they can no longer process, but instead, they will prioritize the in demand NOC profession released every year as determined by the Canadian government and the Human Resources of Canada.

I wasted my youth (38 years old) now I am 46, wasted overseas job opportunities from Macau, Saudi Arabia and New Zealand which I all turned down while waiting. More so, I wasted investement opportunities, meaning I did not buy or invest on anything while waiting.

So, where is justice here?????? May God give me justice this time in my MPNP application.

You applied on June 17 and I applied on June 11, 2013, but up to now, I am also waiting. What is 4 months compared to my 7.5 years of long wait.

I really pray that God will grant me my heart's desire in accordance to His will this time. I am already 46 years of age, and I need to hurry up because I only have more or less 19 years of work before reaching my retirement years.

I believe if there is a person who has the right to complain, then it is me.

Hope this will somehow enlighten and extend the patience of everyone after reading my post.

Thank you.
thank you for sharing forever victory. this is the best example of the real meaning of PATIENCE. :-X

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Sheldor said:
i salute u sir, hope u met up with ur destiny soon,,
Thank you Sheldor. May God grant us our heart's desires in accordance to His will. :)

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
ramcal said:
thank you for sharing forever victory. this is the best example of the real meaning of PATIENCE. :-X
Thank you Ramcal. May God grant us our heart's desires in accordance to His will. :)

Anabanana

Oct 26, 2013
Forever Victory said:
Hi mani.star,

Patience is a virtue.

You know what, I would say when it comes to waiting, I am already the Hero, meaning I have been tried and tested. I would suppose I have the LONGEST WAITING as compared to everyone in the immigration forum.

I applied in September 2005 under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category. I am a Licensed Medical Laboratory Technologist by profession, and during our time (2005), the FSW category is open to all college graduates. Initially, my AOR with CIC indicated only 39 months of processing, then from 39 months, it went up to 40+, then to 50+, then 60+, 70+, 80+ months then finally my application fees will be refunded. All in all there are 280,000 people affected by changes in the Canadian immigration law, people from China, Middle East, Africa, India, Philippines, Pakistan and so on. All of us will be for refund. Reason for refund and the changes in immigration law is because of the huge backlog which they can no longer process, but instead, they will prioritize the in demand NOC profession released every year as determined by the Canadian government and the Human Resources of Canada.

I wasted my youth (38 years old) now I am 46, wasted overseas job opportunities from Macau, Saudi Arabia and New Zealand which I all turned down while waiting. More so, I wasted investement opportunities, meaning I did not buy or invest on anything while waiting.

So, where is justice here?????? May God give me justice this time in my MPNP application.

You applied on June 17 and I applied on June 11, 2013, but up to now, I am also waiting. What is 4 months compared to my 7.5 years of long wait.

I really pray that God will grant me my heart's desire in accordance to His will this time. I am already 46 years of age, and I need to hurry up because I only have more or less 19 years of work before reaching my retirement years.

Hope this will somehow enlighten and extend the patience of everyone after reading my post.

Thank you.
Now that is patience in it's truest meaning...Your turn will come Forever Victory...in His time.=) God bless...

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Anabanana said:
Now that is patience in it's truest meaning...Your turn will come Forever Victory...in His time.=) God bless...
Thank you Anabanana. May God grant us our heart's desires in accordance to His will. :)

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
Forever Victory said:
Hi mani.star,

Patience is a virtue.

Thank you.
After reading this, I don't know if I could complain again. Touching.

Good Luck to all.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Forever Victory said:
Hi mani.star,

Patience is a virtue.

Thank you.
Wow, amazing story. Your patience and your persistence truly is extra-ordinary.

I hope some of the applicants here understands that waiting for only 6 months is absolutely nothing compared to your 7.5 years of waiting.

And most of all, despite the drawbacks in your application, you still persevere to re-apply in another route to achieve your dream.

I always believe that good things comes to those who believe strongly in themselves. I do hope that you reap the rewards of your patience and perseverance very soon.

Tolights

Aug 2, 2013
Forever Victory said:
Hi mani.star,

Patience is a virtue.

Thank you.
Never, never give up. I'm sure a lot of us here have been through rough roads during our application, you're not alone. Even me and my family thought of giving up lately, until the embassy called :). Never loose hope! I have a tip for you, DON'T WAIT for it! It will come when you least expect it.

Tolights

Aug 2, 2013
For the benefit of all, I would like to share some details of mine and of course, my application. ;D

Due to a lot of reading here in this forum, I have known some of you through your posts. So I deem it fit that I share some of my personal info. My application consists of two adults and one child. My sponsor is my sister-in-law in Winnipeg, MB. My nature of work is in the field of BPO. I am 32 years old. My IELTS score is 7.5. Like all of you here, we can't wait to step into Canadian soil! LOL!

Here is my application's timeline:

Category......................: MPNP
Visa Office....................: Manila
MPNP Online App............: Aug 2012
Nomination....................: Sep 2012
AOR Received................: Nov 2012
Docs Sent.....................: Feb 2013
Med's Request................: Apr 2013
Med's Done....................: Jun 2013
CIIP..............................: Jun 2013
Phone call from Visa Office: Oct 2013

I'm so sorry if the timeline is missing some entries or it's not detailed since my wife does all the bookkeeping :p. Feel free to ask any questions guys!

Good luck to us all! Stop WAITING but don't stop PRAYING!

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
Tolights said:
For the benefit of all, I would like to share some details of mine and of course, my application. ;D

Due to a lot of reading here in this forum, I have known some of you through your posts. So I deem it fit that I share some of my personal info. My application consists of two adults and one child. My sponsor is my sister-in-law in Winnipeg, MB. My nature of work is in the field of BPO. I am 32 years old. My IELTS score is 7.5. Like all of you here, we can't wait to step into Canadian soil! LOL!

Here is my application's timeline:

Category......................: MPNP
Visa Office....................: Manila
MPNP Online App............: Aug 2012
Nomination....................: Sep 2012
AOR Received................: Nov 2012
Docs Sent.....................: Feb 2013
Med's Request................: Apr 2013
Med's Done....................: Jun 2013
CIIP..............................: Jun 2013
Phone call from Visa Office: Oct 2013

I'm so sorry if the timeline is missing some entries or it's not detailed since my wife does all the bookkeeping :p. Feel free to ask any questions guys!

Good luck to us all! Stop WAITING but don't stop PRAYING!
thanks for sharing the info tolights,

is it really so tht u got ur loa just after a month of application?

Tolights

Aug 2, 2013
Sheldor said:
thanks for sharing the info tolights,

is it really so tht u got ur loa just after a month of application?
That is correct! Online application for MPNP was fast since it was just recently launched at the time I applied for it.

crix_11

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2 15-08-2013
Nomination.....
LOA 01-05-2014
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Interview........
Sponsor 29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time...
LANDED..........
In God's time... but hopefully March 2015
newmanitoban said:
Hello,

Thanks GOD,
I just received my LOA,
Dated 30th SEP,
Received 29th OCT,

Finally 1st stage is over.
Now its turn for CIC.

Thanks all of you for support.
Congrats newmanitoban.

I guess the LOA was received by mail, am I right? that's why there is an interval of more or less a month by the date of LOA and date you received. Do they also send a softcopy to our email right after approval?

Please, just an idea, I just want to be enlighten on this one. Thanks....

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
crix_11 said:
Congrats newmanitoban.

I guess the LOA was received by mail, am I right? that's why there is an interval of more or less a month by the date of LOA and date you received. Do they also send a softcopy to our email right after approval?

Please, just an idea, I just want to be enlighten on this one. Thanks....
Letter of Approval is sent via postal mail. It will be mailed to the applicants mailing address indicated in the application. Unfortunately, Soft copy will not be sent thru email.