PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hello mga experts, baka pwede nyo ako matulungan regarding proof of funds. Kailangan ba ung funds ko nsa account for atleast 3 months para sa mpnp or pwede kahit 1 month old lang? Thanks in advance.

lea_r

Jun 29, 2014
Ilan months after ng medical yung ppr nyo?
6 months from medical, police clearance, and payment request. Umabot kasi na lumampas na sa quota yung VO so na-hold ang application ko until the next year (that was the reason they told me last year when I followed-up).

Reactions: Meow20

Meow20

Sep 4, 2017
6 months from medical, police clearance, and payment request. Umabot kasi na lumampas na sa quota yung VO so na-hold ang application ko until the next year (that was the reason they told me last year when I followed-up).
So far maximum na yung 6 months after medical bago ppr sa mga nababasa kong thread dito.kmi dec medical nmin hintay hintay pa hanggang may

sheCAN

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-1-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-1-2018
LANDED..........
17-4-2018
Hello all, I just have a doubt, will it matter where we fly from once we have out PR?

For OFWs like me, application was done outside the Philippines, visa issued same place but in the end, I decided to depart from Philippines to Canada. Magiging problema ba yun saten?

lea_r

Jun 29, 2014
Hello all, I just have a doubt, will it matter where we fly from once we have out PR?

For OFWs like me, application was done outside the Philippines, visa issued same place but in the end, I decided to depart from Philippines to Canada. Magiging problema ba yun saten?
Same question here! I'm a Singapore PR having left the country in 2007. Processing and visa completed in SG VO but I'm planning to depart from the Philippines. Kelangan pa ba ng PDOS even if I've been out of the country for about ten years? Anyone who had almost the same circumstances and departed from the Philippines recently? Thank you sa sasagot! :)

Reactions: sheCAN

JATIENZA

Aug 14, 2014
Hello po, pag kaka alam ko as long mag depart ka frm Phil required po mag PDOS. We are also based here in SG, but planning to depart frm SG to CAN.

Same question here! I'm a Singapore PR having left the country in 2007. Processing and visa completed in SG VO but I'm planning to depart from the Philippines. Kelangan pa ba ng PDOS even if I've been out of the country for about ten years? Anyone who had almost the same circumstances and departed from the Philippines recently? Thank you sa sasagot! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chardDxb

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
I just received my MR last feb 07, 2018, after 6 mos from AOR last August 07, 2017...

Anyone po na nandito sa Abu DHabi, pls share your experience re: medical exam, I'm scheduled on Monday at McCulloch Clinic in Khalifa st.

Thank you :)

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Hi, I guess they will advise you kung saang VO ka. I sent both my MPNP and PR applications directly to Canada from Abu Dhabi. I received the AOR via my email and then after linking my application with GCkey, I started getting updates online.

Yung MR, they requested me to do it here in Abu Dhabi/Dubai but the request letter was from CHC London. I heard London VO and nag-aasikaso ng PNP dito sa UAE. The medical result was sent directly back to them.

Goodluck sayo, hope you get your MR soon! God bless!
Hi, I already received MR, and my Visa office is in London :)

unli2020

Feb 5, 2018
Hi, question po regarding declining LAA. I receive MPNP LAA recently but I'm still waiting for Federal Express Entry invitation. In the event that I get invited and need to decline LAA, who should I email? No option to click decline in MPNP online..