+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2014 for FILIPINOS

justpat07

Feb 11, 2015
HI my question po ulit ako i hope n masagot nyo po.

Graduate po ako ng Bs in nursing and currently working in saudi arabia us a nurse. nag take n po ako ng IELTS pero 5.5 over all result so. balak kopo sana ang intended occupation ko is nursing aid.
Then my mga few question din po cla sa intended occupation.

1. Your intended occupation in Manitoba

Your intended occupation? Nursing aid
Your spouses intended occupation (if applicable) Nursing aid

2. Is your occupation regulated in Manitoba? Answer: Yes
If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba?
To be able to meet all the requirements, I will comply with the requirements needed for the certain occupation like educational diploma transcript of records work experiences certificate of employment needed by the employer.

3. If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing
process before you arrive? Answer: Yes

if yes please explain what steps will take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba?

English communication skills may be the most important tool that will help to become successfully to find good job.
Proper documents I am going to prepare like birth certificate, passport, education diploma, and transcript, medical records, drivers license, and other official documents translate and documents in English. gather all educational diplomas and certificates and get letter of reference from past employers translated in English. Learn to get educational and professional qualification officially recognized in Canada.

4. If your occupation is regulated, in what related non regulated occupation could you find skilled employment In Manitoba based on your training and work experience?

Given a chance I will work as a nursing aid as my occupation. To have an opportunity to work in Manitoba. At the same time I want to study to pursue my education. To learn and be knowledgeable to take license practical nurse. Given the chance and I passed the exams. I will work at the same time to pursue my education to study in a nursing schools.to become registered nurse. Who can graduated from a nursing program and has passed a national licensing exam. To obtain nursing license to be employed in a wide variety of professional settings, often specializing in their field of practice.

any feed back po much apprecite kpag my comments po kyo lahat kc hindi din po ako sure kung tama sya, yan po ung question sa settlement plan 1

TIA

ErwinP

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
06-MAY-2014
Guys,

Any update sa mga May 2014 applicant?
Ala pa din galaw yung appli ko, received pa din until now.
May factor kaya yung case ko kasi first time ng sister ko mag sponsor?

Thanks!

Fapper

May 3, 2013
Manila Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2015
IELTS Request
March 19, 2016
File Transfer...
May 10, 2016
Med's Request
June 02, 2016
Med's Done....
June 16, 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Oct 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 13, 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 20, 2017
rosy cheeks said:
Fapper nagwawala kana naman haha...ok sige message ka lang
excited lang sika met... grats sa lahat ng nag change status na. continue to wait and keep praying.

Aedan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
hi all!!

tanong lang po. sa PR application po ba pwede tayo mamili ng visa office na mgpprocess ng application natin either ung current country of residence or ung country of citizenship? saan po meron ung option kung saan pwede mamili ng visa office.

thanks! :)

justpat07

Feb 11, 2015
HI my question po ulit ako i hope n masagot nyo po.

Graduate po ako ng Bs in nursing and currently working in saudi arabia us a nurse. nag take n po ako ng IELTS pero 5.5 over all result so. balak kopo sana ang intended occupation ko is nursing aid.
Then my mga few question din po cla sa intended occupation.

1. Your intended occupation in Manitoba

Your intended occupation? Nursing aid
Your spouses intended occupation (if applicable) Nursing aid

2. Is your occupation regulated in Manitoba? Answer: Yes
If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba?
To be able to meet all the requirements, I will comply with the requirements needed for the certain occupation like educational diploma transcript of records work experiences certificate of employment needed by the employer.

3. If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing
process before you arrive? Answer: Yes

if yes please explain what steps will take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba?

English communication skills may be the most important tool that will help to become successfully to find good job.
Proper documents I am going to prepare like birth certificate, passport, education diploma, and transcript, medical records, drivers license, and other official documents translate and documents in English. gather all educational diplomas and certificates and get letter of reference from past employers translated in English. Learn to get educational and professional qualification officially recognized in Canada.

4. If your occupation is regulated, in what related non regulated occupation could you find skilled employment In Manitoba based on your training and work experience?

Given a chance I will work as a nursing aid as my occupation. To have an opportunity to work in Manitoba. At the same time I want to study to pursue my education. To learn and be knowledgeable to take license practical nurse. Given the chance and I passed the exams. I will work at the same time to pursue my education to study in a nursing schools.to become registered nurse. Who can graduated from a nursing program and has passed a national licensing exam. To obtain nursing license to be employed in a wide variety of professional settings, often specializing in their field of practice.

any feed back po much apprecite kpag my comments po kyo lahat kc hindi din po ako sure kung tama sya, yan po ung question sa settlement plan 1

TIA

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-June-2014 (MPNP Application)
Doc's Request.
24-June-2014 (SP2 submitted)
justpat07 said:
@ K33 wala nmn po bang naging problem nung inaddress mo sa manitoba provincial nominee program
So far, wla pa naman po ako narereceive na email from them. hopefully, wala naman maging problema. pray for the best :)

dqueen1016

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
cheysa29 said:
Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum. I badly needed for advise for this. I applied for MPNP online last May 1, 2014 and received my file number on May 2, 2014. From then my online status application is received. Until then I received an eligibility email from Manitoba stating that this reason ( * You did not demonstrate proof of your connection to Manitoba as outlined in the eligibility criteria. Specifically, your Manitoba supporter did not provide signed Settlement Plan Part 2, proof of residence in Canada and Manitoba Health Card.) My My Manitoba supporter did not receive any calls nor email from them & I just got the email suddenly. Can anyone help me what will be my next move? Do I have to file an appeal for this?

Thank you.
May be your not able to click the link for you the send the request for sponsor to send sp2 . I is found on the last part of the application before submission. There is a link that says Settlement plan. It has automated letter. you need to indicate your supporter email address copying you

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-June-2014 (MPNP Application)
Doc's Request.
24-June-2014 (SP2 submitted)
Please help!

Pwede po bang mag follow-up ang sponsor sa office ng MPNP sa Manitoba? as of now po kase "Received" pa rin status ng application ko, I am June 2014 applicant-feeling worried .

Please advise po Seniors..

Thank yo

uaepinay

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 3, 2013 @MPNP
Nomination.....
May 2015
AOR Received.
CIC Received docs July 8, 2015 AOR September 9, 2015
Med's Request
27-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Hello po bago lang po ako dito, pero matagal na ako nagbabasa ng forum dito, We have an application Nov 2013 and until now assessment pending pa rin sya since July 2014. I called MPNP and they told me na mabagal nga ang application nila sa dami daw ng backlog nila. Hopefully matawagan na yun friend ko this year kasi ang tagal na rin since ng nagsubmit ako.

Haonaxela

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
just want to share

I received my file number last June 2013,applied via paper application GS, its been 22 months and still waiting.No update yet. Can't check my status online.

Anybody who have the same experience? Please share

sharonjoy

Dec 16, 2014
K33 said:
Hello po sa lahat,

Pwede po bang mag follow-up ang sponsor sa office ng MPNP sa Manitoba? as of now po kase "Received" pa rin status ng application ko, I am June 2014 applicant-feeling worried :(.

Please advise po Seniors..

Thank you
Hi,

Don't worry too much mai-stress ka lang po, just go on with your daily life. Kung para sau o para saten lahat darating at darating yan in Gods' perfect time :

July applicant din kme and till noe received parin.

Sha

Amedee

Apr 29, 2015
Hi po tanong ko Lang po if my idea kayo if pede ifollow up yung application? Yung sa uncle ko po kc my file number Na then after that Wala n pong reply, June 2014 po siya nagApply.

Thanks and God bless :)

WoLF09

May 12, 2014
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014