Aedan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
congrats!! ... pwede po ba mamili ng visa office na mgpprocess ng application? san po merong option na ganun?

thanks!

anirsomar said:
Share timeline of my nephew
CIC batch 2015

LOA date- Dec.29, 2014
LOA Received- January 22, 2015 (Philippines)
Processing fee & Right of permanent residence fee paid- February 9, 2015 ( Credit Card)
Application Send CIO- February 12, 2015

itzmhie

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Doc's Request.
PR and Health Card 29-02-2015
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
IELTS Request
19-03-2014 (included in application)
File Transfer...
13-06-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015/ Furtherance test (sputum, culture), repeat x-ray 23-11-2015 (stable)
Interview........
Sponsor's interview 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-02-2016
jessiejohn_vitalez said:
Hi, dba Assessment In-Process maiinterview si Supporter? Not assessment pending? Tama po ba?
My status changed to Assessment in Process after the interview was done. Here's my timeline:

Mar 19,2014 - Submit online application
Jan 28,2015 - Information Requested status
Jan 29,2015 - Missing doc (PR and Health Card) sent
Feb 02,2015 - Assessment Pending status
Feb 10,2015 - sponsor's interview
Feb 11,2015 - Assessment in Process status

margiesan426

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello po sa lahat. :)

I am new to this forum po and kakaumpisa pa lang po mag gather ng requirements.

Magtatanong po sana regarding requirement (online application) based po sa actual experience nila.

Employment

Submit documents showing work history for the past five years. (Do not include jobs that were six months or less):

signed letter of reference from each employer of the applicant and spouse
Employer letters must be on company letterhead and signed by a company representative (include contact information).
Your employer must include mention of: start and end dates for employment; description of position and duties, and the salary (wage) you were paid.

Di po kasi ako sure if eto po ba ay sakop na dapat Certificate of Employment? Or iba pa ang Certificate of Employment at yung Letter of Reference?

Maraming salamat po!!!

Aedan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
Hi! Same lang po ung 2. Bale un cert na hihingin mo sa employer e included na ung details na required ng mpnp.

margiesan426 said:
Hello po sa lahat. :)

I am new to this forum po and kakaumpisa pa lang po mag gather ng requirements.

Magtatanong po sana regarding requirement (online application) based po sa actual experience nila.

Employment

Submit documents showing work history for the past five years. (Do not include jobs that were six months or less):

signed letter of reference from each employer of the applicant and spouse
Employer letters must be on company letterhead and signed by a company representative (include contact information).
Your employer must include mention of: start and end dates for employment; description of position and duties, and the salary (wage) you were paid.

Di po kasi ako sure if eto po ba ay sakop na dapat Certificate of Employment? Or iba pa ang Certificate of Employment at yung Letter of Reference?

Maraming salamat po!!!

Stefani123

Feb 13, 2015
Hello everyone
My application for Permanent Resident visa as a Manitoba Provincial Nominee is already in process. I am Pharmacy student in my home country, but I won't get to finish my studies before I move to Winnipeg, Canada. I wrote mail in two Colleges in Winnipeg and from one of them I got this mail back

Are you in the undergraduate program or the graduate program.
If it is undergraduate program, sorry we do not facilitate "transfers" into our program due to differences in program structure and requirements. Applicants will only be considered for entry to the first year of the program, regardless of previous academic background.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out and introduce me if there is any good college that I can make transfer to and graduate, because I have already passed about 30 exams in my home country, and my biggest concern is whether they will accept the classes
and the exams I have attended and passed during my studies at my home university?
Thank you so much !

jeffhanie

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
JULY 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JANUARY 4, 2016
AOR Received.
MARCH 16, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello po sa inyong lahat!

Tanung lang po,, Once ma-interview si sponsor my interview din po ba si applicant??

Thank you po in advance!

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Stefani123 said:
Hello everyone
My application for Permanent Resident visa as a Manitoba Provincial Nominee is already in process. I am Pharmacy student in my home country, but I won't get to finish my studies before I move to Winnipeg, Canada. I wrote mail in two Colleges in Winnipeg and from one of them I got this mail back

Are you in the undergraduate program or the graduate program.
If it is undergraduate program, sorry we do not facilitate "transfers" into our program due to differences in program structure and requirements. Applicants will only be considered for entry to the first year of the program, regardless of previous academic background.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out and introduce me if there is any good college that I can make transfer to and graduate, because I have already passed about 30 exams in my home country, and my biggest concern is whether they will accept the classes
and the exams I have attended and passed during my studies at my home university?
Thank you so much !
hi, I think you can get all your credentials assessed by a governing body or by the school that you applied for so maybe some of the subjects that you have already taken and passed will be credited. where did you apply? University of Manitoba or Red River College? you can try contacting Manitoba Start for other details. they are very helpful with new comers. Good luck! http://manitobastart.com

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
jeffhanie said:
Hello po sa inyong lahat!

Tanung lang po,, Once ma-interview si sponsor my interview din po ba si applicant??

Thank you po in advance!
yes possibly meron din, usually its for clarification of your work experiences and timeline. and they also ask about your relationship with your sponsor that's why your stories must match especially if under GS ka. meron ako nabasa sa isa sa mga forum na na-deny yung application kasi di masagot nung sponsor yung mga details nung applicant. good luck!

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
anirsomar said:
Thank you ,
I live close to maples area too!just here at Pipeline Road close to Adsum..
Naku di pa ako familiar sa area, hehe. sige minsan baka pwede tayo magmeet, update lang. =)

jeffhanie

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
JULY 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JANUARY 4, 2016
AOR Received.
MARCH 16, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Chicco said:
yes possibly meron din, usually its for clarification of your work experiences and timeline. and they also ask about your relationship with your sponsor that's why your stories must match especially if under GS ka. meron ako nabasa sa isa sa mga forum na na-deny yung application kasi di masagot nung sponsor yung mga details nung applicant. good luck!

Thank you for your reply..

I'm so worried kasi.. My sponsor is my husband's Auntie (sister of my father in-law) I don't know anything about her. All I know is her name of course and her age. pero bukod dun wala na. once palang kasi kami nag personally meet nung umuwi sila last year. Si husband ko naman di rin sya gaanu kilala. Well, thank you!I will call her about the interview. Then, I'll give to her all necessary info para walang sabit..hehehe. Baka kasi magkaproblema pa...

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
jeffhanie said:
Thank you for your reply..

I'm so worried kasi.. My sponsor is my husband's Auntie (sister of my father in-law) I don't know anything about her. All I know is her name of course and her age. pero bukod dun wala na. once palang kasi kami nag personally meet nung umuwi sila last year. Si husband ko naman di rin sya gaanu kilala. Well, thank you!I will call her about the interview. Then, I'll give to her all necessary info para walang sabit..hehehe. Baka kasi magkaproblema pa...
Naku oo nga make sure alam niya yung details kasi pag hindi kayo nagtugma sa details niyo baka sabihin ng maginterview wala kayong significant connection.

itzmhie

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Doc's Request.
PR and Health Card 29-02-2015
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
IELTS Request
19-03-2014 (included in application)
File Transfer...
13-06-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015/ Furtherance test (sputum, culture), repeat x-ray 23-11-2015 (stable)
Interview........
Sponsor's interview 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-02-2016
jessiejohn_vitalez said:
Hi, dba Assessment In-Process maiinterview si Supporter? Not assessment pending? Tama po ba?
In my case, status changed to Assessment in Process after my sponsor was interviewed.

alvin1988

Jul 4, 2014
Guys. magtatanung lng ako, cnu n po dito ang nsa CIC stage na?

Pwede b ipadala ang application natin sa Canadian Embassy? o Nova Scotia po tlga?

jeffhanie

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
JULY 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JANUARY 4, 2016
AOR Received.
MARCH 16, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello guys!

May tanung lang sana ako.. what if mag resign ako sa work ko and lipat ng ibang work. magkakaroon ba ng effect sa application ko?? My application is still received. And I'm July 2014 applicant.

Please any One can answer my question...

Thank you in advance!

margiesan426

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aedan said:
Hi! Same lang po ung 2. Bale un cert na hihingin mo sa employer e included na ung details na required ng mpnp.
Thank you po sa sagot. :) May follow-up question po ako re: sa COE. Yung sinubmit nyo po ba na COE is from the latest/current company connected kayo? Or kelangan talaga kasama lahat ng previous na umabot ng 6mo pataas?

I have been with my current company for 8yrs na. Yung previous company ko, kulang kasi COE details and I asked according
dun sa mga kelangan detalye. Kaso pahirapan daw ba ako. :(