+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2014 for FILIPINOS

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
hopefulee said:
Hi all,

May questions pla ko, sna you guys could help me. I'm applying for permanent residence visa.
1.if not applicable ba yung form like use of Representative and additional dependants, kelangan pa din isign yung form?
2.Kelangan ba ng Bank statement as requirement? Kelangan ko ba isama sa documents ko? Pero wala naman nakalagay sa document checklist na bank statements or accounts (pag may spouse lng
Or joint account)
3.anong courier ang gnmit nyo? Parang di ata na sservice ng Fedex ang nova scotia. Ang Dhl ba reliable? Thanks Smiley
God bless and Good luck sa lahat.
Hi hopefully,

as with my experience:
1. you just have to indicate you didn't use any representative or have any other dependent
2. no need for bank statement
3. i used DHL, reliable naman and you can track your package. for local address, i used LBC for the Immigration office in makati.

Goodluck!

bebetoy

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosy cheeks said:
Got my LOA :D :D
To God be the Glory!!!
Big congrats to you Rosy cheeks!

Just a tip: you may ask your sponsor to scan the LOA na lang and email the same to you para proceed ka na agad sa cic application. Based ito sa checklist na "copy" lang ng Confirmation of Nomination ang isasama sa application package. But if you opt to await the original letter, okay rin naman. Anyway, just enjoy your day for this wonderful blessing!

Shoot MacMahoon

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Doc's Request.
18-03-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
rosy cheeks said:
Thank you shoot,alwina21,blessedmom,bloodknight...God is indeed sooo Good :D

@ shoot, sa winnipeg ang address.i speed post na lng ng pinsan ko un letter para makarating agad.plan to submit agad pagdating.. ;)

Don't loose hope. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY KUN GAANO KA POWERFUL ANG PRAYERS and intercessions ni Mama Mary, St Jude, St Joseph, Padre Pio and St Therese of the Child Jesus...
@rosy cheeks
Ma'am Rose Amen po ako diyan, have faith lang po at talagang prayers.
Romans 8:25 ESV
But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

hopefulee

Jun 24, 2014
Manila , Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2013
Doc's Request.
05-11-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Chicco said:
Hi hopefully,

as with my experience:
1. you just have to indicate you didn't use any representative or have any other dependent
2. no need for bank statement
3. i used DHL, reliable naman and you can track your package. for local address, i used LBC for the Immigration office in makati.

Goodluck!

Thanks Chicco! :)
Di ko na lang attach yung forms na di applicable. Kamusta na nga pala yung application mo? :)
God Bless!

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
hopefulee said:
Thanks Chicco! :)
Di ko na lang attach yung forms na di applicable. Kamusta na nga pala yung application mo? :)
God Bless!
Great!

napadala ko na passport namin last week, hintay na lang para ibalik sa amin. =)
as of now we're planning the seminars that we are going to. update us of your progress!

Alwina21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-14
inShare
Parminder Singh LL.B (Canada)

Canada Immigration’s Express entry permanent resident program: a competitive or Job offer based program

This program is expected to start in January 2015.

The rules of this programs will apply to

Federal Skilled Worker program
Federal Skilled Trade Class
Canadian Experience Class
Provincial Nominees can also apply
The rules of this program will apply to those whose applications have not received an approval by January 2015. This means applicants who have applied before January 2015 will fall under express entry program.
The selection of applicants will not be based on first come first served basis anymore.

The selection of applicants will be based on their selection by Canadian employers or Canadian Province or if they scored higher points than other applicants on the selection criteria.
This means all applicants who are not preferred by the employers or a province or who do not score higher points than others will have no chance of approval.
Even the employer selected applicants will be required to receive positive labour market opinion by the Human Resource department of Canada.
Processing procedure

The applicants will post their profiles through online application system. Those who meet the point or eligibility criteria will be placed on Canada job bank pool.
The Canadian Immigration will place the applicants’ profiles on the job bank pool according to their point based ranking.
The candidates who possess higher ranking or those who receive job offers will be invited by Canada immigration to apply electronically for Canadian PR within 60 days.
The employer selected applicants will be required to receive positive labour market opinion, which means that the human resource department will assess whether the skill set of the applicant is in demand where he job is offered. The Canada immigration will then send invitation to the candidate to apply for Canadian PR within 60 days.
The process will take less than 6 months after invitation to apply.
If a candidate does not get invitation to apply after 12 months, he or she can reapply to enter the rank based pool.
Candidates with high ranking will be invited to apply for Canadian PR But Candidates with job offers will be given preference.
Processing times

The whole process will take less than 6 months after invitation to apply by the government.

Must have a job offer to qualify or score higher points on the selection criteria

Under express entry program, in addition to scoring points or fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the applicants must have a job offer or score high on point system in order to qualify.

No Job offer required for Quebec Applicants

This program is not applicable in Quebec, where job is not required to get Canadian permanent residence. Most of the provinces in Canada require a job offer to qualify to immigrate.

However, in order to immigrate to Quebec, applicants may require French language, if they do not score sufficient score on the selection grid. French is NOT mandatory, if an applicant scores enough points on selection grid, but it is highly favoured in Quebec.

Conclusion: Start learning French, or Score high on Point system or Start looking for a Job in Canada, whichever is easier, if you want to immigrate to Canada after January 2015.

http://singhandassociates.org/2014/07/15/express-entry-program/

Hello po...nabasa ko LNG sa MPNP GROUP sa fb my ngpost dun...totoo po ba to na yung mga nag apply before January 2015 na hndi mka receive ng LOA before Janaury 2015 will fall under EXPRESS ENTRY??Kindly clarify po sa my idea...Thanks a lot po:)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwina21 said:
inShare
Parminder Singh LL.B (Canada)

Canada Immigration's Express entry permanent resident program: a competitive or Job offer based program

This program is expected to start in January 2015.

The rules of this programs will apply to

Federal Skilled Worker program
Federal Skilled Trade Class
Canadian Experience Class
Provincial Nominees can also apply
The rules of this program will apply to those whose applications have not received an approval by January 2015. This means applicants who have applied before January 2015 will fall under express entry program.
The selection of applicants will not be based on first come first served basis anymore.

The selection of applicants will be based on their selection by Canadian employers or Canadian Province or if they scored higher points than other applicants on the selection criteria.
This means all applicants who are not preferred by the employers or a province or who do not score higher points than others will have no chance of approval.
Even the employer selected applicants will be required to receive positive labour market opinion by the Human Resource department of Canada.
Processing procedure

The applicants will post their profiles through online application system. Those who meet the point or eligibility criteria will be placed on Canada job bank pool.
The Canadian Immigration will place the applicants' profiles on the job bank pool according to their point based ranking.
The candidates who possess higher ranking or those who receive job offers will be invited by Canada immigration to apply electronically for Canadian PR within 60 days.
The employer selected applicants will be required to receive positive labour market opinion, which means that the human resource department will assess whether the skill set of the applicant is in demand where he job is offered. The Canada immigration will then send invitation to the candidate to apply for Canadian PR within 60 days.
The process will take less than 6 months after invitation to apply.
If a candidate does not get invitation to apply after 12 months, he or she can reapply to enter the rank based pool.
Candidates with high ranking will be invited to apply for Canadian PR But Candidates with job offers will be given preference.
Processing times

The whole process will take less than 6 months after invitation to apply by the government.

Must have a job offer to qualify or score higher points on the selection criteria

Under express entry program, in addition to scoring points or fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the applicants must have a job offer or score high on point system in order to qualify.

No Job offer required for Quebec Applicants

This program is not applicable in Quebec, where job is not required to get Canadian permanent residence. Most of the provinces in Canada require a job offer to qualify to immigrate.

However, in order to immigrate to Quebec, applicants may require French language, if they do not score sufficient score on the selection grid. French is NOT mandatory, if an applicant scores enough points on selection grid, but it is highly favoured in Quebec.

Conclusion: Start learning French, or Score high on Point system or Start looking for a Job in Canada, whichever is easier, if you want to immigrate to Canada after January 2015.

http://singhandassociates.org/2014/07/15/express-entry-program/

Hello po...nabasa ko LNG sa MPNP GROUP sa fb my ngpost dun...totoo po ba to na yung mga nag apply before January 2015 na hndi mka receive ng LOA before Janaury 2015 will fall under EXPRESS ENTRY??Kindly clarify po sa my idea...Thanks a lot po:)
Please do not believe immigration consultancy websites. They are just assuming things that could happen in the future in order to put pressure on applicants to hire them.

Express entry will be a different stream and there will be no merge of applications from different streams unless stated in a ministerial instruction from CIC or your local provincial website.

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
bebetoy said:

Just a tip: you may ask your sponsor to scan the LOA na lang and email the same to you para proceed ka na agad sa cic application. Based ito sa checklist na "copy" lang ng Confirmation of Nomination ang isasama sa application package. But if you opt to await the original letter, okay rin naman. Anyway, just enjoy your day for this wonderful blessing!

What about po yong green na sticker? it is necessary po right, so can we just stick any green sticker? salamat po

Alwina21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-14
bosschips said:
Please do not believe immigration consultancy websites. They are just assuming things that could happen in the future in order to put pressure on applicants to hire them.

Express entry will be a different stream and there will be no merge of applications from different streams unless stated in a ministerial instruction from CIC or your local provincial website.

@bosschips

Thanks a lot:) yeah, im just a little bit worried when i have read that article in mpnp group. It's kinda unfair if that would be the case.

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
bebetoy said:

Hi Bebetoy tnx sa tips..ipapdala ko application sa Nov 6 kc marereciv ko na orig loa sa Nov 4..Good luck to all of us

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
lexis said:
What about po yong green na sticker? it is necessary po right, so can we just stick any green sticker? salamat po
i'm not sure if you can do that, sa kanila kasi nangaling yung green sticker na yun diba, kaya dapat yun lang din yung ilagay mo na sticker.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
lexis said:
yung iba d nmn nagdikit ng green sticker, ok lng nmn daw. kc ung green sticker is for labelling and sorting purposes. and to ensure d mawawala or mahahalo ang papers sa ibang streams.

and kung titingnan, wala nmn sa cic checklist ung green sticker.

if nasa iyo na orig papers or you still have the patience to wait, better include nlng green sticker. mas mabuti na yung sumusunod.

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
LemonLuv said:
yung iba d nmn nagdikit ng green sticker, ok lng nmn daw. kc ung green sticker is for labelling and sorting purposes. and to ensure d mawawala or mahahalo ang papers sa ibang streams.

and kung titingnan, wala nmn sa cic checklist ung green sticker.

if nasa iyo na orig papers or you still have the patience to wait, better include nlng green sticker. mas mabuti na yung sumusunod.
Thank you po for the info and I have been advised po na we can put any green sticker so at least cic can just identify in which category we are applying for.. but it is better to wait it than to take risk, anyhow few more days it will be sent.

hopefulee

Jun 24, 2014
Manila , Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2013
Doc's Request.
05-11-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Hi all,

I already send my documents thru courier, it was only then that I found out that i forgot to write at the back of the picture the date the picture was taken. Do you think it would be a problem, will my documents be return? Thanks