Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
foofoo said:
Passports delivered in our mail this afternoon!!! I'm so high!!! Can't keep myself from not smiling. ;D ;D ;D

Thanks to everyone in this forum. I love you all!!!
Congrat and all the best 8)

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Venezio said:
Hi emperor and everyone...

Finally I've just receive my family's passports from advo with the visa stamps. The forum has been great for source of info for everyone.

Here's my updated timeline
As per ecas

July 16 2013 ADVO started processing application
August 12 2013 Medical request
Sept 2 Medicals done
Sept 11 PPR
Sept 21 Passports back with visa stamp
Happy the the visa is in the kitty :) Congrat

Venezio

Jul 15, 2012
Emperor said:
Happy the the visa is in the kitty :) Congrat
Thanks emperor. The forum was really helpful during the course of the application. Goodluck to all of us. See you all across the atlantic!

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
kidlat said:
hi reyvico,

have u submitted nbi clearance in CIO?
Hi Kiadlat,

No Ididnt submit nbi, my bad... I thought police clearance will do because it usually takes time for me to get NBI clearance here in the philippines, my name has what they called "hit" so I need to wait for 3weeks to get it.

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
pebbles0402 said:
Just send what is asked for, no more no less. Do not volunteer to send any other documents that they did not ask for. :) If they wanted your employment certificate, they would ask for it. :)
Hi pebble,

Thnak you for the advice. BTW how's your timeline? Did you receive PPR? our TL are somehow the same right.

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Rh3ia said:
Hi Reyvico,

Where did you take your medical? What's your status on ecas?

Thanks
Hi Rh3ia,

I had my medical in st lukes ermita last Aug 8, my status in ecas is still application received. no changes as of now... im still working on my additional requirements, getting an NBI clearance here in the Philippines is really time consuming and pain in the neck... how's you application?

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Munde said:
be consistent on your personal details on what you have written since MPNP to CIC forms, no gaps on dates specially FROM and TO section ......be specific....as per stated.
Thank you Munde, really appreciate it.
I have no prob;lem with the personal history because im still working in the same company for 3 years now.. they're asking only from dec last year until the present. :) im having hard time waiting for my nbi clearance, though they gave me 1 month to send the addtl requirements, but as much as possible i want to send it the earliest possible to expedite the process.

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
foofoo said:
Passports delivered in our mail this afternoon!!! I'm so high!!! Can't keep myself from not smiling. ;D ;D ;D

Thanks to everyone in this forum. I love you all!!!
congratz foofoo!!!

Rh3ia

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
reyvico said:
Hi Rh3ia,

I had my medical in st lukes ermita last Aug 8, my status in ecas is still application received. no changes as of now... im still working on my additional requirements, getting an NBI clearance here in the Philippines is really time consuming and pain in the neck... how's you application?
Hi Reyvico, im still waiting for iom to submit our medical result to cem. We had our medical last sept 2 pa.. Its nearly one month kaya im getting impatient na with them . Hope they will submit it na this week. Their prolonging our waiting time.

Goodluck!!

rupinder_w

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Hi All.. Well its been 18 months since I had applied & nothing so far. I got my AOR within 4 months of my application but since then neither an Interview call nor any news about my application. If I call them, I get a standard answer that your application is still "Under Process".

Can anyone suggest what should be done? Is there any maximum time limit under which the application should be processed?

ACE16

May 28, 2013
Respected forum members

I am applying to CIO, Nova Scotia soon. As you all are aware that its compulsory to attach photocopy of ID card and its notarized translation.

Now I want to ask that do I need to attach affidavit of translator also along with just photocopy of ID & its translation?

Regards

kidlat

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2012
Doc's Request.
29-10-2012 MAPP Page 3
Nomination.....
19-12-2012
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
11-05-2013 from ADVO to CEM 27-08-2013
Med's Request
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013; 24-09-2013 result submitted to embassy;26-09-2013 ECAs in process
Interview........
17-12-2012 sponsor
Passport Req..
22-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-04-2014
Rh3ia said:
Hi Reyvico, im still waiting for iom to submit our medical result to cem. We had our medical last sept 2 pa.. Its nearly one month kaya im getting impatient na with them . Hope they will submit it na this week. Their prolonging our waiting time.

Goodluck!!
hi rh3ia,

same with me we had our medical last sept 6..we are 4, only mine is not yet submitted to the embassy..they forward the result of my youngest last sep 12,my hubby sept 13 & my eldest sept 17..when i called last friday they told me, mine is encoded and ready for sending..i will try to call today if they sent it alredy..

Rh3ia

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
kidlat said:
hi rh3ia,

same with me we had our medical last sept 6..we are 4, only mine is not yet submitted to the embassy..they forward the result of my youngest last sep 12,my hubby sept 13 & my eldest sept 17..when i called last friday they told me, mine is encoded and ready for sending..i will try to call today if they sent it alredy..
Hi Kidlat,

i also called last friday, they told me that all the doctors have given their findings for our medical and they are just waiting for our main doc final declaration, then i called again in the afternoon and they said that the doc is still waiting for the radiologists grading for my husband.. Wth, after almost 3 weeks??? Wth is their radiologists, i understand that's its a panel but 3 weeks wasnt enough for their radiologist to come up with the result??? I dont know but i think their just making an excuse.. Please share what they will say to you if you call again.

Please pardon my language im just really frustrated with them.

Regards and GodBless!!!

JaneSmith

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Sta. Rosa, City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2012
Nomination.....
23 Feb 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
22 May 2013 (CIC)
Med's Request
14-Aug-2013
Med's Done....
28-Aug-2013 ; RPRF BANK DRAFT
Passport Req..
05-Nov-2013
Rh3ia said:
Hi Kidlat,

i also called last friday, they told me that all the doctors have given their findings for our medical and they are just waiting for our main doc final declaration, then i called again in the afternoon and they said that the doc is still waiting for the radiologists grading for my husband.. Wth, after almost 3 weeks??? Wth is their radiologists, i understand that's its a panel but 3 weeks wasnt enough for their radiologist to come up with the result??? I dont know but i think their just making an excuse.. Please share what they will say to you if you call again.

Please pardon my language im just really frustrated with them.

Regards and GodBless!!!
Better to let the members of this Forum know that they better choose St. Luke's over IOM.