+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2012

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Hi guys, I applied last august 2012 and i received an email saying that i was ineligible because I didnt provide a letter of reference from my work. my bad! i didnt know....I applied under family support stream when can I reapply? is it true that I need to wait 6 months to reapply online? or I can do it now so I can include the additional documents? Thanks! hope someone can help me.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, i want to ask a question. I am applying under general stream through a distant relative. Should i prove my relationship with him/her.?
It is a very complex relationship and i will require birth certificates of my great grand fathers to prove it which is not possible. What to do? Is it necessary?

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
Hello ibad 17,
With reference to your question simply use him as personal friend. Personal friend is allowed in general stream of MPNP. And show you have strong connection with him.

Regards and best wishes.

rupinder_w

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Davidbest said:
Hello ibad 17,
With reference to your question simply use him as personal friend. Personal friend is allowed in general stream of MPNP. And show you have strong connection with him.

Regards and best wishes.
Hi ibad17, I second with what Davidbest said.

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
reyvico said:
Hi guys, I applied last august 2012 and i received an email saying that i was ineligible because I didnt provide a letter of reference from my work. my bad! i didnt know....I applied under family support stream when can I reapply? is it true that I need to wait 6 months to reapply online? or I can do it now so I can include the additional documents? Thanks! hope someone can help me.
You can re-apply anytime:(excerpt from MPNP website)

How to reapply after a non-approved application
You may reapply to the MPNP after six months from the date on your result letter or after you have addressed the reasons why your application was not approved.

When you reapply you must show that you have sufficient training, experience and/or a stronger connection to Manitoba to support a new application.

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
hi guys! based on the new language requirements, is it still ok if i don't have the ielts since i have NOC level B category but i have english certificates from my schools & previous employments? Thank you so much.
:)

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:
Gs applicants are still quiet hehe, hopefully we can hear a loud noise from them and sharing the happy time.

That's right! :D Anyway, i think they have not reached yet the applications with the updated Settlement Plan included in their applications. They are still in the old app with MAS on it. By the time they started reviewing and sending AOR it will be raining with good news. (I AM JUST ASSUMING HERE). They started it is last July, if am not mistaken because I have used the new one already. :D

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
teacherdude said:
i know you will be next nantzlei.. i can feel it.. this will be a christmas gift for you.. let us pray pray and pray
Thanks teacher! I'm hoping for the best...
Good luck and God Bless!

lovely_clouds

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-12 (MPNP Online App)
Nomination.....
18-May-12 (MPNP LOA)
AOR Received.
9-Jun-12 (PR CIC, Sydney)
IELTS Request
Already submitted with MPNP
File Transfer...
8-Aug-12
Med's Request
12-Sep-12
Med's Done....
25-Sep-12
Interview........
Already before MPNP Online App (Expl. Visit process)
Passport Req..
12-Sep-12
VISA ISSUED...
3-Dec-12
LANDED..........
15-Jan-13 :)
cmj said:
hi guys! based on the new language requirements, is it still ok if i don't have the ielts since i have NOC level B category but i have english certificates from my schools & previous employments? Thank you so much.
:)
Better not to apply without IELTS. I have seen applications getting rejected at first instance itself because no IELTS cert was submitted.

kaye1421

Apr 6, 2012
"Praying in faith is not an inner conviction that God will act according to our desires if only we believe hard enough. It involves believing that God will always respond to our prayers in accord with his nature, his purposes, and his promises."

Thank you Lord!!!! My consultant informed me that they just receive my LOA dated Nov. 22.... Im so happy!!!!! May God continue to guide and Bless Us!!!! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)

armitaf

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely_clouds said:
Better not to apply without IELTS. I have seen applications getting rejected at first instance itself because no IELTS cert was submitted.
Hello lovely_clouds

I applied under FS-O last June 27, I submitted my application without IELTS. I just included cert of english language proficiency from the university where I graduated and from my work. So far my sponsor was interviewed without MPNP asking me for IELTS.

HOwever for CIC I see this in the document checklist:

"Proof of Language Proficiency

starting July 1, 2012 most Provincial/Territorial programs in semi or low-skilled professions that fall under NOC skill level C and D are required to complete a language proficiency test......

You must include a copy of your language test result with your application to CIC."

It seems like it is only required for NOC C and D, I am under NOC A so I am really hesitant to get an IELTS exam since it cost 8K :D

Are the applications you saw rejected without IELTS under NOC A or B?

Regards
armitaf

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2012 6:45 PM (Phil Time)
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
submitted upon application
File Transfer...
File received (ECAS) June 26, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
September 27, 2013 (Submitted October 10, 2013 acdg to SL BGC)
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
To be sure, I just want to know kung ok lang ba na mag Family stream ako kung ung tito ko lang ang may work kc ngresign n ung tita ko after nya ipangank ung 3rd child nila. And another thing, I have previous application pero nireturn sya skin dhil hinanapan ako ng IELTS at kulang ung supporting docs n nasubmit ng tito ko to prove that they are really permant resident ng Manitoba. Under General stream ako sa unang application ko dhl iniisip nga nila na baka maging question pa ung financial status nila dhl c tito na nga lang ang may work. pero base s mga nbabasa ko dto at s ibang forums prang hnd nmn issue ung financial status nila basta may pof ako. i have sufficient fund na nirerequire s Doc Checklist. Hope to hear from you soon... :-*

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
RAC1987 said:
To be sure, I just want to know kung ok lang ba na mag Family stream ako kung ung tito ko lang ang may work kc ngresign n ung tita ko after nya ipangank ung 3rd child nila. And another thing, I have previous application pero nireturn sya skin dhil hinanapan ako ng IELTS at kulang ung supporting docs n nasubmit ng tito ko to prove that they are really permant resident ng Manitoba. Under General stream ako sa unang application ko dhl iniisip nga nila na baka maging question pa ung financial status nila dhl c tito na nga lang ang may work. pero base s mga nbabasa ko dto at s ibang forums prang hnd nmn issue ung financial status nila basta may pof ako. i have sufficient fund na nirerequire s Doc Checklist. Hope to hear from you soon... :-*
Please make your post in English language only for the benefit of non-Filipino members. It would also serve as a training in communicating in English which will be mandatory once we landed in Canada.

My advices/replies as follows for your next application:

1. Apply under Family Stream.
2. Apply ONLINE which has fast processing time. The Online System will guide you in making sure that you submit only a COMPLETED Application Form and supporting documents.
3. You don't need an IELTS if you are a skilled worker. Just upload certifications from your university that you were educated under an institution where the medium of instruction is English AND from your company stating that the language of commerce is English.
4. The financial status of your sponsors is not a qualifying factor under the Family Stream. The support required by MPNP from sponsors are non-financial in nature. (i.e. support in finding jobs, housing...settling in the community)

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
kaye1421 said:
"Praying in faith is not an inner conviction that God will act according to our desires if only we believe hard enough. It involves believing that God will always respond to our prayers in accord with his nature, his purposes, and his promises."

Thank you Lord!!!! My consultant informed me that they just receive my LOA dated Nov. 22.... Im so happy!!!!! May God continue to guide and Bless Us!!!! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)
CONGRATULATIONS kaye1421!!!!

Good luck on your CIO application :)

God bless

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
armitaf said:
Hello lovely_clouds

I applied under FS-O last June 27, I submitted my application without IELTS. I just included cert of english language proficiency from the university where I graduated and from my work. So far my sponsor was interviewed without MPNP asking me for IELTS.

HOwever for CIC I see this in the document checklist:

"Proof of Language Proficiency

starting July 1, 2012 most Provincial/Territorial programs in semi or low-skilled professions that fall under NOC skill level C and D are required to complete a language proficiency test......

You must include a copy of your language test result with your application to CIC."

It seems like it is only required for NOC C and D, I am under NOC A so I am really hesitant to get an IELTS exam since it cost 8K :D

Are the applications you saw rejected without IELTS under NOC A or B?

Regards
armitaf
Just sharing, both of my cousins applied for their visas in Feb 2012. They didn't submit IELTS as their NOCs are both in level A. One of my cousin and his wife was given visas and just yesterday they left for Manitoba, my other cousin had submitted his passport to CEM and waiting it to be stamped.

Since, in the checklist NOC A & B are not required to submit IELTS then the possibility of them not asking for your IELTS TRF is high. In my case, I submitted IELTS in my MPNP application so I decided to submit it in my visa application as well eventhough my NOC level is A, just to be safe.

The decision is yours to make. Good luck and God bless