Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2012
vsidhus said:
hello friends.i am totally confused about new rules of manitoba general stream.i have one friend in manitoba and he already sponsor his cousin.so now according to new rules he will not able to sponsor me until his cousin file will not complete. so is there any other program in which i apply without sponsor???plz reply if anyone knows..thanx
Hi there vsidhus, in addition to what tweety05's advice, Strategic Initiave (EV) is no longer accepting EV application this year (since July), exploratory visit will resume next year...and while waiting, you may visit this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=702457 and may I suggest you to read from the start as this is very informative and very helpful should you decide to apply to MPNP under this stream.

I also applied under SI stream but thru recruitment mission.

Goodluck and I hope you can apply to MPNP soon :)

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ad123164 said:
Good news!

My sponsor's friend who is working in MPNP told her that they are working double-time to review and assess ALL the 2012 applications before the year-end! It looks like it's true.
A few days back, I've learned that Olusheg's application dated 16th Aug. is already reviewed. Today, Nantzlei who applied on Sep. 20 is being requested for additional employment docs. Really this TRACKING SHEET is a very helpful tool in chilling-out anxious applicants who are craving for any movement/development of their application. Kudos Tweety, et. al!
I hope this is true. :D Nonetheless, thanks for sharing this! :D

Dec 25, 2011
SINP Application 2009

Hi Dear
I submitted my application for SINP in April 2009 in Islamabad office. My interview cancelled due to shift of embassy in London in March 2010. Later on my file transferred London in April 2011. In December 2011 they requested new updated forms police certificate I submitted in January 2012. In April medical call, on May 7 medical conducted. My family passports were going to expire in November, I emailed London office they requested to renew the passports, I got renew and inform them in August, they requested to post photocopies of the passports I send these by courier to London in last week of August. Since then I am waiting reply from them. Upon my inquiry through email they inform me that my medical is positively assessed, and said that we are currently awaiting the results of routine background checks that are being conducted on file. We will contact you as soon as we receive these result.
This is the whole story. Can anyone help me or guide what should I do? What is the meaning of background checks??
Sincerely
Mohsin Irshad

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
Tweety05 said:
With my previous posts with same concern, I always advised to let their photocopied docs notarized for peace of mind. Anyway, photocopied docs are lesser in CIC application than in MPNP application. But if you plan to submit the original BC and MC, submit it as is. That is what I did.
Thanks Tweety! I believed also that I should send the BCs and MC as it is. I just need a concurring opinion. I'll do so when the time comes. I pray and hope it will be during the 1st quarter of 2013.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I wanted to know where can I get a MPNP Letter of Invitation?

Does someone have an idea what is that institution that will provide you with this document?

regards

Morina

MBdream

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2012
Morina said:
Hi guys

I wanted to know where can I get a MPNP Letter of Invitation?

Does someone have an idea what is that institution that will provide you with this document?

regards

Morina

Hi Morina, it is the sole discretion of MPNP whether to give a Letter of Invitation to applicants who want to apply under Strategic Initiative. You'll have 2 options to obtain this letter:

1) You need to send letter of intent to MPNP to do an exploratory visit to Manitoba. At the end of your EV, you will be interviewed by MPNP officer. If the result of your interview is favorable, you will be given Letter of Invitation to apply online under Strategic Initiative (the letter may be handed to you right after your interview or it will be sent to your email in a later date).
But please note that MPNP has stopped accepting EV application since July, EV will resume next year.

2) You have been invited to attend an interview with MPNP Representative via their Recruitment Mission. Each year, MPNP travels abroad to recruit aspiring and qualified skilled workers who wants to settle permanently in Manitoba. A Letter of Invitation to apply online via Strategic Initiative will be provided to applicants who passed the interview.

I hope I was able to answer your questions correctly :)

You may visit this link for more info:
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/strategic-initiatives/exploratory-visits/

katz28

May 29, 2012
Tweety05 said:
1. Other members submitted the original, others don't. Since both have instructions about LOA, I followed MPNP and CIC. I placed the original LOA on top of my application package, and the other one which is a copy that I placed as indicated in CIC's doc checklist.

2. Per instruction, RPRF will be asked in the later stage of the application. Upon application, PF is the only required payment.
Thanks Tweety. That is what my sponsor also told me, submit both original and copy of the LOA.

katz28

May 29, 2012
kaye1421 said:
Hi, my employer has also been interviewed right after my sponsors interview.. The MPNP officer verifies information regarding my employment with her. And since its 12 midnight here in my country when the officer interviewed her, she cannot remember the exact inclusive dates of my employment record.. She informed the officer that she cannot provide the exact dates since it was on the record in her office.. Then the officer told her that she will just e mail my employer.. my employer responded to the officers e mail after a week.. on the day the officer receive my employers e mail she also interviewed me to verify information.. still waiting for my decision letter.. God Bless us!!!
This is also the first time I heard that the employer is being interviewed also.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Re: SINP Application 2009

mohsinirshad2001 said:
Hi Dear
I submitted my application for SINP in April 2009 in Islamabad office. My interview cancelled due to shift of embassy in London in March 2010. Later on my file transferred London in April 2011. In December 2011 they requested new updated forms police certificate I submitted in January 2012. In April medical call, on May 7 medical conducted. My family passports were going to expire in November, I emailed London office they requested to renew the passports, I got renew and inform them in August, they requested to post photocopies of the passports I send these by courier to London in last week of August. Since then I am waiting reply from them. Upon my inquiry through email they inform me that my medical is positively assessed, and said that we are currently awaiting the results of routine background checks that are being conducted on file. We will contact you as soon as we receive these result.
This is the whole story. Can anyone help me or guide what should I do? What is the meaning of background checks??
Sincerely
Mohsin Irshad
@ Mohsin
This thread is for MPNP APPLICANT. But to know more about Background & Security Checks, try to read Capt Qorax's thread here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

teacherdude

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
ad123164 said:
Good news!

My sponsor's friend who is working in MPNP told her that they are working double-time to review and assess ALL the 2012 applications before the year-end! It looks like it's true.
A few days back, I've learned that Olusheg's application dated 16th Aug. is already reviewed. Today, Nantzlei who applied on Sep. 20 is being requested for additional employment docs. Really this TRACKING SHEET is a very helpful tool in chilling-out anxious applicants who are craving for any movement/development of their application. Kudos Tweety, et. al!

hopefully my LOA will arrive soooooooon.. i hope the LOA will be my christmas gift

rupinder_w

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Well Congrats to all who got their LOA's n Best of Luck to all whose Sponsors have been interviewed..
Its been more then 10 days that a GS applicants sponsor has been interviewed.. I hope they are double timing on GS applicants also.. Just waiting anxiously for it.. Keeping my fingers crossed..

If anyone has any news.. plz post it..

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
teacherdude said:
hopefully my LOA will arrive soooooooon.. i hope the LOA will be my christmas gift
I felt that they have positively decided on your case and if your mailing address is in the Philippines, the envelope containing the "good news" will be in your doorstep before Christmas! Merry, merry!!! ;D ;D ;D

armitaf

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tweety05 said:
Hello :)

Before, it is allowed to sponsor applicants at the same time but now, not anymore. Sponsoring applicants should only be one at a time and when this sponsored applicant is already settled in Canada.

Even early this year, I emailed MPNP asking if my cousin, who sponsored her 2 brothers early last year, can still sponsor me but they advised to wait for my 2 other cousins to be settled in Manitoba or to look for other people who are willing to sponsor me as both of my cousins had just started the PRV application. Luckily, I have 2 aunties, my father's first cousin, who offered me the sponsorship.
Hello Tweety,

My first cousin is preparing his docs for mpnp FS application. however, we have the same sponsor. May I ask if you know a link or resource saying a sponsor can only sponsor one applicant at a time?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Armitaf

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
armitaf said:
Hello Tweety,

My first cousin is preparing his docs for mpnp FS application. however, we have the same sponsor. May I ask if you know a link or resource saying a sponsor can only sponsor one applicant at a time?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Armitaf
Try to read this:
http://www.gatewaytocanada.com/2012/08/manitoba-affidavit-of-support-mas-out.html

I emailed MPNP today to clarify, I'll get back on you once they replied.