+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2012

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
everyone ,

for laguage ability , first official language and second official language are both added?....or they would only rely either first or second to give us points on this certain factor? pls enlighten me...thnx

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
abercombrie said:
everyone ,

for laguage ability , first official language and second official language are both added?....or they would only rely either first or second to give us points on this certain factor? pls enlighten me...thnx
Hello :)

Regarding your question, corresponding points for first & second language will be added to demonstrate your language ability.

Please refer to the link below, page 13:
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2012/07/mpnp-manitoba-immigration-guide-mail.pdf

You will see on the lower part of page 13 YOUR TOTAL (1st & 2nd language) that means both should be added.

HTH

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@ tweety - thnx so much for that...but i was just wonderin why babal was rejected ? he got , 10 for age , 16 - exp , 16 - education , language - 8 then 0 for adaptability ?...would u know if he submitted his ielts?...and regarding adaptability , --- not even a single point earned? thot he was sponsored by his family friend?.....kinda worried tweety...:(

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
Emperor said:
My understanding is that General Stream applicants are not considered as priority and as such not expected to apply through the online portal. You have to file a paper application to be hand delivered to MPNP office in Winnipeg. For those that have applied as General stream applicant please correct me if am wrong.

For the issue of settlement plan, really cannot comment on it as am not too conversant with the form. Just chill out someone in the forum will help with that.

Cheers
hello to all
any know about new genral stream settlement plan..........?
please help me to complete the settlement plan.....
thanks in advance
it is urgent

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
abercombrie said:
@ tweety - thnx so much for that...but i was just wonderin why babal was rejected ? he got , 10 for age , 16 - exp , 16 - education , language - 8 then 0 for adaptability ?...would u know if he submitted his ielts?...and regarding adaptability , --- not even a single point earned? thot he was sponsored by his family friend?.....kinda worried tweety...:(
Your welcome :)

Babbal's post about the outcome of his application:

" WE regret to inform you that your application does not meet the requirements of the program, as described in our application guidelines.

education 16
work exp 16
language 8
adaptability 0

applicant is eligible to apply to MPNP YES
suffiecient pt for consideration NO - he only got 50 points in total
demonstrated sufficient settlement funds/supports YES
demonstrated the ability & intention to establish successfully NO - (in my opinion, this has something to do with the sponsor's interview. As stated in the reason below, it is clear that the officer is not satisfied or convinced of the support.

Reasons:

MPNP may not approve an application if the Program Officer is not satisfied that the applicant has sufficient and confirmed settlement supports from relatives or friends who are established residents of Manitoba and have strong ties to the applicant. You have not established a strong relationship to your supporters. your application cannot be approved.

Recommendation: Not to Nominate

It is really important that we have sufficient points to every criterion. We can't control all things but we can ask God to be in control for everything. I just hope that we will all get what we are wishing for :)

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@ tweety... it shows that you are really a very helpful person...u always make sure respond to each query bein asked in this forum...thnx so much...

hope on our end..everythin will just be fine :)

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
abercombrie said:
@ tweety... it shows that you are really a very helpful person...u always make sure respond to each query bein asked in this forum...thnx so much...

hope on our end..everythin will just be fine :)
It is my pleasure to help. Thanks for appreciating.

I am also hoping that all of us will be given approval. God bless us all.

LootiBaMaram

Sep 4, 2012
Hi everyone! ;)
I want to share my timelne:
Family Stream.
2012.05.07 : MPNP application submitted
2012.05.08 : AOR
2012.05.29 : Additional documents (SP2) sent
: Interview
: LOA

See you soon! :D

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Emperor said:
My understanding is that General Stream applicants are not considered as priority and as such not expected to apply through the online portal. You have to file a paper application to be hand delivered to MPNP office in Winnipeg. For those that have applied as General stream applicant please correct me if am wrong.

For the issue of settlement plan, really cannot comment on it as am not too conversant with the form. Just chill out someone in the forum will help with that.

Cheers
If applying for nomination, you can send thru online:

MPNP now serving you better

The first and most successful immigration program of its kind in Canada, the MPNP is pleased to announce improvements to the application process – a streamlined online application.

Apply online: Applicants in priority streams receive expedited processing by applying online. Our online tool guides you through the steps to submit electronically all information and documents required in a successful application.

Apply by mail: Applications submitted by mail receive regular processing. To download and print the MPNP mail application guide, MPNP mail forms and the Government of Canada forms that must be included with mail applications visit Apply by Mail.

Read the following pages in the Apply to Immigrate section to learn about: eligibility; including your family in your application; how to use the online application tool; how we assess your application, and about what results you can expect after submitting your application.

Note: The MPNP is the official immigration program of the Government of Manitoba. The application form is free. It cannot be sold. The online application tool is a free service. You do not need a lawyer or consultant to apply to the MPNP.

If you will send your application to the visa office upon receipt of LOA, you should mail it to them (thru courier).

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
LootiBaMaram said:
Hi everyone! ;)
I want to share my timelne:
Family Stream.
2012.05.07 : MPNP application submitted
2012.05.08 : AOR
2012.05.29 : Additional documents (SP2) sent
: Interview
: LOA

See you soon! :D
Thank you for sharing your timeline. It has been added in our tracking sheet. Please see the hyperlink in my signature space to view it.

Good luck and God bless :)

gillpunjab

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Tweety05 said:
Your welcome :)

Babbal's post about the outcome of his application:

" WE regret to inform you that your application does not meet the requirements of the program, as described in our application guidelines.

education 16
work exp 16
language 8
adaptability 0

applicant is eligible to apply to MPNP YES
suffiecient pt for consideration NO - he only got 50 points in total
demonstrated sufficient settlement funds/supports YES
demonstrated the ability & intention to establish successfully NO - (in my opinion, this has something to do with the sponsor's interview. As stated in the reason below, it is clear that the officer is not satisfied or convinced of the support.

Reasons:

MPNP may not approve an application if the Program Officer is not satisfied that the applicant has sufficient and confirmed settlement supports from relatives or friends who are established residents of Manitoba and have strong ties to the applicant. You have not established a strong relationship to your supporters. your application cannot be approved.

Recommendation: Not to Nominate

It is really important that we have sufficient points to every criterion. We can't control all things but we can ask God to be in control for everything. I just hope that we will all get what we are wishing for :)
Hi Tweety,

Can you please let us know the reason why he got 0 points for adaptability while he should get 5 points for the sponsorship?

Thanks

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
gillpunjab said:
Hi Tweety,

Can you please let us know the reason why he got 0 points for adaptability while he should get 5 points for the sponsorship?

Thanks
My answers were based from the assessment given to him. I can not further clarify things other than what is stated but I can share my understanding.

5 points for Adaptability was not given for the reasons stated:

Those were not satisfied hence 0 point for Adaptability was given.

me123

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
rizal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Submitted by Mail MPNP: 31-12-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request: 26-04-2012
Nomination.....
LOA Manitoba: 02-08-2012
AOR Received.
AOR Manitoba: 26-04-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS Submitted: 26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Nova Scotia 9-10-2012
Med's Request
From Visa Office: 04-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview in Manitoba: 31-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-04-2013 thank you Lord!
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
13-07-2013
toyeeen said:
Emperor ,My dear Brother, it has been a while I actually came on this thread, basically work pressure in d office,Sincerely am learning a whole lot from all Ur Comments , advise even question!E ku Ise...:).Am still waiting for Accra , but I know All will be well with us all. Cheers ...toyeeen
hi toyeen!
i was checking the MPNP list that was made my biddukan and the rest.. i saw that you already submitted your application to Nova Scotia. I would just like to ask if you attached the green sticker provided by Manitoba on a brown envelope or the courier envelope? Im planning to send my application by courier and i'm wondering where to attach the green sticker.

thank you! ^_^

gillpunjab

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Tweety05 said:
My answers were based from the assessment given to him. I can not further clarify things other than what is stated but I can share my understanding.

5 points for Adaptability was not given for the reasons stated:

Those were not satisfied hence 0 point for Adaptability was given.
Hi Tweety,

Thanks for the clarification, please tell me about the settlement plan also. what exactly it is and who should submit it? what is the difference b/w SP1 and SP2?

thanks

LootiBaMaram

Sep 4, 2012
Tweety05 said:
Thank you for sharing your timeline. It has been added in our tracking sheet. Please see the hyperlink in my signature space to view it.

Good luck and God bless :)
Thanks a lot![flash=200,200][/flash]
The tracking sheet is really useful!