+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
carl zeiss said:
Hi. Yes the rule and that statement that says embassies will continue to accept applications until March 2012 is quite confusing. It really is much better to submit papers in Makati rather than in Nova Scotia. If you lack some documents, the embassy will just notify you to submit whatever documents are needed. But in this case, if you lack some documents, your papers will be returned to you and you will have to re-send it to Nova Scotia. Much more costly indeed and will definitely cause delays in processing.

I am likewise waiting for my Letter of Nomination. I applied online last Nov 19. So far Manitoba has not yet interviewed my relative. Looking at the website of Manitoba, it says there that they prefer that applicants submit their application for permanent resident visas in Nova Scotia as instructed by CIC. I think it is better to send it there than to submit it in Makati although it is more costly and quite more of a hassle.

I hope this helps.
true carlzeiss, better to submit the PR application package in NS rather than in Makati because i just received my LOA today, it is mentioned there that i will submit the package to CIO NS.. goodluck to your application, i also submitted online.. 3 months processing only..

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
ariza said:
true carlzeiss, better to submit the PR application package in NS rather than in Makati because i just received my LOA today, it is mentioned there that i will submit the package to CIO NS.. goodluck to your application, i also submitted online.. 3 months processing only..
wow ang bilis...anong stream mo?

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
etivac said:
wow ang bilis...anong stream mo?
family support stream
sept 20, 2011 - submitted application online / AOR
sept 21 - file number
oct 04 - received email from mpnp to submit addt'l docu
oct 07 - submitted addtl docu through email
dec 01 - sponsor's interview
jan 03, 2012 - LOA dated Dec. 07, 2011

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
ariza said:
family support stream
sept 21 - file number
Hi,Congrats for your LOA.That was so fast. I was applied under general stream of MPNP in October 2011 but till date nothing hear yet.
Looking forward to hear the good news soon.

All the best!

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
ATD.Aung Gyi said:
Hi,Congrats for your LOA.That was so fast. I was applied under general stream of MPNP in October 2011 but till date nothing hear yet.

All the best!
online ka din nag file?

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
etivac said:
online ka din nag file?
Hi so sorry. I didn't understand you well. Are you philippino? But I am not.
My application has been sent out by mail with two distance relative( second cousin) sponsors. Thanks.

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
ATD.Aung Gyi said:
Hi so sorry. I didn't understand you well. Are you philippino? But I am not.
My application has been sent out by mail with two distance relative( second cousin) sponsors. Thanks.
Yes..did you submit thru online too?

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
ariza said:
Hi Ariza. Thanks and Congratulations on your LOA. Hopefully our papers will have a smooth processing as well.

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
ATD.Aung Gyi said:

All the best!
thank you.. yes, that fast.. less than 3 months i guess, i had the LOA already... Goodluck on your applicat

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
ariza said:
family support stream
sept 21 - file number
yours is quite fast/ :) i haven't received any LOA yet but if God would give me the LOA I guess I will be instructed to send it to Nova Scotia too because of the new rule. online applications are really fast. I just remembered, I was planning to submit mine last September through their online portal too but my cousin preferred the traditional way so I obliged. But they called my sponsor already, December, I think that is quite fast too considering the application was not done online.
I'm praying to receive a letter of nomination soon. :)

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
carl zeiss said:
Hi. Yes the rule and that statement that says embassies will continue to accept applications until March 2012 is quite confusing. It really is much better to submit papers in Makati rather than in Nova Scotia. If you lack some documents, the embassy will just notify you to submit whatever documents are needed. But in this case, if you lack some documents, your papers will be returned to you and you will have to re-send it to Nova Scotia. Much more costly indeed and will definitely cause delays in processing.

I am likewise waiting for my Letter of Nomination. I applied online last Nov 19. So far Manitoba has not yet interviewed my relative. Looking at the website of Manitoba, it says there that they prefer that applicants submit their application for permanent resident visas in Nova Scotia as instructed by CIC. I think it is better to send it there than to submit it in Makati although it is more costly and quite more of a hassle.

I hope this helps.
I've read about that too. That Nova Scotia thingy. I guess the new applications are now instructed to directly submit them to Nova Scotia. If that would be the case, we have to make sure that the requirements are all there so ensure processing. It will be more costly indeed.
Anyway, I am still waiting for the Nomination. I will know when I receive it in the mail. Thanks! :)

mimzpink

Oct 27, 2011
Hello guys, any feedback from CEM for those who are waiting for AOR?
It's been a month from the time i submitted my visa application package to CEM but still no response from them..
I am a bit worried,coz most applicants received their AOR after a week upon submission to CEM...
Please inform me once you got your AOR..thanks

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Happy New Year!!! 'just want to share my timeline...

MPNP - General Stream
April 28,2011 - Application sent
May 20, 2011 - AOR received
October 24, 2011 - Immigration call to my sponsor
October 31, 1011 - LOA approval
November 15, 2011 - received LOA from snail mail
Januray 4, 2012 - sent my Visa Application to Nova Scotia
now: waiting for response from Central Intake Office

GOOD LUCK to all of us!!! \m/

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Dicoy323 said:
Happy New Year!!! 'just want to share my timeline...

MPNP - General Stream
April 28,2011 - Application sent
May 20, 2011 - AOR received
October 24, 2011 - Immigration call to my sponsor
October 31, 1011 - LOA approval
November 15, 2011 - received LOA from snail mail
Januray 4, 2012 - sent my Visa Application to Nova Scotia
now: waiting for response from Central Intake Office

GOOD LUCK to all of us!!! \m/

Wow dicoy.. We have pretty much d same time line right from appl filed to loa and file transfer to Sydney.. I have created a new thread for ppl who submitted files to ns in dec n jan .. Please share ur timeline there as well.. Cheers