AOR Received.
Feb. 13, 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 14, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 13, 2012
extreme said:
hello everybody,

just to give un update. i submitted my complete application package to CEM nov 8 thru LBC. CEM received it nov 10 then application was returned back to me nov 16 due to incorrect fees for my manager's check. they attached a letter on how much will be the exact fees that i have to pay and i went to the bank to request for new MC then sent it back to them the same day thru LBC. its just exciting coz they reply so fast now. advise to all to make sure of the payment so you will not have a problem with your application. thanks. GOD BLESS!!!
May I know what is the correct amount for application fee and RPRF. Thanks

pinoy16

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 02, 2011
Nomination.....
Oct. 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 13, 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 14, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 13, 2012
santos_1024 said:
updated timeline:

May 6, 2011 - received our letter of approval from Manitoba
August 11, 2011 - send our documents to Canadian embassy (Visa office Manila) Managers Cheque CAD $2,720 right of permanent resident fee via drop box
August 22, 2011 - received Acknowledgement of Receipt via email, requesting for additional documents education and work experience
August 31, 2011 - send additional documents to canadian emabassy (visa office Manila) via drop box
November 18, 2011 - Medical Request via snail mail.

GOD bless us all!
May I know the breakdown of 2,720? Thanks

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 8, 2012 / passport in CEM March 12, 2012 via air21
VISA ISSUED...
DM March 23, 2012 visa received - March 29,2012
LANDED..........
June 2012!!! God is so GOOD!!!
Hi Dicoy! we are under provincial nominee. I'm sorry that's not only processing fee but also Right of permanent residence fee. we are family of 3 members

Right of permanent residence fee (2 adults) CAD$ 490 each = CAD$980
Processing fee
principal CAD$550
spouse CAD$550
child CAD$150

TOTAL CAD$2,230

during that time (august) the conversion rate is P42+ = CAD$1 kaya umabot ng CAD $ 2700+ binayaran ko plus the bank charge . for the educational like transcript, diploma only photocopy but authenticated by the school, CHED and DFA. for the employment certificates it should be original with business card. GOD BLESS ;)

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pinoy16 said:
May I know the breakdown of 2,720? Thanks
Hi Pinoy16, we are under provincial nominee. that's not only processing fee but also Right of permanent residence fee. we are family of 3 members

Processing fee
principal CAD$550
spouse CAD$550
child CAD$150

TOTAL CAD$2,230

during that time (august) the conversion rate is P42+ = CAD$1 . kaya umabot ng CAD $ 2700+ binayaran ko plus the bank charge

go to https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do?lang=en
calculate your total application fees

in TYPE OF APPLICATION- choose Immigration Applications for Persons Outside Canada then click to calculator. what i did thru that calculator compute nila total fees mo then i printed it attach ko dun sa managers check na pinadala ko sa kanila. together with the conversion rate on that specific day.

GOD BLESS

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
santos_1024 said:
Hi Pinoy16, we are under provincial nominee. that's not only processing fee but also Right of permanent residence fee. we are family of 3 members

Processing fee
principal CAD$550
spouse CAD$550
child CAD$150

TOTAL CAD$2,230

during that time (august) the conversion rate is P42+ = CAD$1 . kaya umabot ng CAD $ 2700+ binayaran ko plus the bank charge

go to https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do?lang=en
calculate your total application fees

in TYPE OF APPLICATION- choose Immigration Applications for Persons Outside Canada then click to calculator. what i did thru that calculator compute nila total fees mo then i printed it attach ko dun sa managers check na pinadala ko sa kanila. together with the conversion rate on that specific day.

GOD BLESS
hi santos,

i find this informative on my part since parehas tayo ng application and number of applicants, i just wanna ask 2 things, kasi sabi nila sa educational, it should be the original and that ibabalik din naman nila yun, makes sense kasi yung submitted educational docs are the photocopies with authentications, and the other one is that, nbi clearance mo parang hindi mo na mention?

here's a quoute from our forum mate extreme:

hi dicoy323,

you are right. medyo mabilis na sila magprocess ngayon. yes, you have to submit everything that you mentioned. ive submitted orignal copies of everything. kasi they will return it back naman. can you please share your time frame? thanks. GOD BLESS!!!

thanks santos and GOD BLESS

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dicoy323 said:
hi santos,

i find this informative on my part since parehas tayo ng application and number of applicants, i just wanna ask 2 things, kasi sabi nila sa educational, it should be the original and that ibabalik din naman nila yun, makes sense kasi yung submitted educational docs are the photocopies with authentications, and the other one is that, nbi clearance mo parang hindi mo na mention?
thanks santos and GOD BLESS
For us, we did not submit the original diplomas and transcripts. sinubmit lang namin photocopy that was authenticated by CHED and DFA. (with red ribbon seal) so far naman the embassy did not request the original one. if you will check the visa office specific instructions it was stated there certified true copy ( must be genuine and verifiable). also their email to us...requesting the education saying "if you are unable to provide the originals, copies must be certified and authenticated by the appropriate authorities: Dedp Ed, CHED, TESDA. We will not accept wood-laminated diplomas/certificates." hehehehe :D

Regarding the NBI clearance nagsubmit kami ng latest when we submitted all our documents in Canadian embassy. actually we submitted police certificate coming from other country rin since we worked outside philippines. when they requested additional documents like education and work docs wla naman silang hininging NBI clearance ulit. God bless ;)

mitchie.chuchay

Oct 8, 2011
Mga sir i just want to ask you regarding transcipts, as what i have just read from the visa office instructions they are only asking for certified true copies, they did not mention anything about authentication etc. Kailangan pa po kaya talaga itong ipa-authenticate?

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mitchie.chuchay said:
Mga sir i just want to ask you regarding transcipts, as what i have just read from the visa office instructions they are only asking for certified true copies, they did not mention anything about authentication etc. Kailangan pa po kaya talaga itong ipa-authenticate?
according to the visa office specific instructions they mentioned certified true copy...also their email to us...requesting additional docs like the education (transcript & diploma) saying "if you are unable to provide the originals, copies must be certified and authenticated by the appropriate authorities: Dedp Ed, CHED, TESDA. We will not accept wood-laminated diplomas/certificates." its not a requirement to be authenticated by DFA. because they did not mention DFA. As long as certified by Dedp Ed, CHED, TESDA. God bless ;D

roann

Nov 22, 2011
hi! just want to ask how many copies of application package do i need to submit to the MPNP under Family support? pls help..

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
santos_1024 said:
according to the visa office specific instructions they mentioned certified true copy...also their email to us...requesting additional docs like the education (transcript & diploma) saying "if you are unable to provide the originals, copies must be certified and authenticated by the appropriate authorities: Dedp Ed, CHED, TESDA. We will not accept wood-laminated diplomas/certificates." its not a requirement to be authenticated by DFA. because they did not mention DFA. As long as certified by Dedp Ed, CHED, TESDA. God bless ;D
very well said ;)

sharmav

Nov 19, 2011
Hello,

I have my sister living in Vancouver, so can i still apply for the MPNP.

Kindly guide.

Br//Vidyut

Cabalen said:
Hi pinoy16,

Thanks for your input. I also don't have friends in Manitoba :(

I hope this time you will be approved. Let's keep our hopes and dreams. ;D

mongtin

Oct 27, 2011
auie09 said:
hi mongtin!! wala pa rin ako. mag 8 months na ako sa Dec. 1. kahit interview wala pa rin.
@auie09 halos mag kasabay pala tayo. sana maging ok na application natin. update mo ko agad pag na interview na sponsor mo... salamat po!

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
mongtin said:
@ auie09 halos mag kasabay pala tayo. sana maging ok na application natin. update mo ko agad pag na interview na sponsor mo... salamat po!
hay naku super nakakainis na nga. may relative ka rin ba sa ibang lugar or other factors na pwedeng baka kaya wala pang decision is that di pa nila nabibigyan ng final verdict because maraming mga factors like points etc.

:( :( :(

irishjill

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Hello guys! :(

I'm so worried n talaga hnd nko mapakali s application ko. bakit wala p rin sponsors interview samin.. 7mos. n siya this coming dec. 12.. Wla nmn ako relative s canada. bakit kaya? I really dont know kung ano cause ng pgkadelay ng application nmin. Ang alm ko lang ngchange mailing address ako. But I dont think na yun yung cause of delay nmin.. what should i do i really need help.. :(