+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
extreme said:
hello everybody,

just to give un update. i submitted my complete application package to CEM nov 8 thru LBC. CEM received it nov 10 then application was returned back to me nov 16 due to incorrect fees for my manager's check. they attached a letter on how much will be the exact fees that i have to pay and i went to the bank to request for new MC then sent it back to them the same day thru LBC. its just exciting coz they reply so fast now. advise to all to make sure of the payment so you will not have a problem with your application. thanks. GOD BLESS!!!
Nice to know that they're ore responsive this time. Anyways, jst rechecking my list, would you be kind enough to lemme know what are the things to be submitted after recieving our LOA (police clearance, bank certificates, diplomas and transcripts, pictures, application forms) just wanna know what i missed if there's any that is. Thank you

mitchie.chuchay

Oct 8, 2011
esr said:
Mitchi. Chuhay ako din i didnt reciv a letter from mpnp my sponsor was interviewed last oct 21 till now no news...
Hello esr, san po location mo? Siguro sa post office na nagkakaproblema since ordinary mail lang naman pagpapadala nila ng approval. Sana nga dumating na satin

sentee08

Sep 6, 2011
mitchie.chuchay said:
Hello esr, san po location mo? Siguro sa post office na nagkakaproblema since ordinary mail lang naman pagpapadala nila ng approval. Sana nga dumating na satin

guys i have the same problem sept 28 nga naintrvw sponsor ko.. ichek ko nga tom sa post office =)

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
mongtin said:
my balita na ba sa application mo?

Naku ala pa kahit na ano. Antay nga ako ng antay pero wala naman akong iniintay yata. Baka natabunan papers ko ng mga online applicants.

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 8, 2012 / passport in CEM March 12, 2012 via air21
VISA ISSUED...
DM March 23, 2012 visa received - March 29,2012
LANDED..........
June 2012!!! God is so GOOD!!!
updated timeline:

May 6, 2011 - received our letter of approval from Manitoba
August 11, 2011 - send our documents to Canadian embassy (Visa office Manila) Managers Cheque CAD $2,720 right of permanent resident fee via drop box
August 22, 2011 - received Acknowledgement of Receipt via email, requesting for additional documents education and work experience
August 31, 2011 - send additional documents to canadian emabassy (visa office Manila) via drop box
November 18, 2011 - Medical Request via snail mail.

GOD bless us all!

extreme

May 17, 2011
Dicoy323 said:
Nice to know that they're ore responsive this time. Anyways, jst rechecking my list, would you be kind enough to lemme know what are the things to be submitted after recieving our LOA (police clearance, bank certificates, diplomas and transcripts, pictures, application forms) just wanna know what i missed if there's any that is. Thank you
hi dicoy323,

you are right. medyo mabilis na sila magprocess ngayon. yes, you have to submit everything that you mentioned. ive submitted orignal copies of everything. kasi they will return it back naman. can you please share your time frame? thanks. GOD BLESS!!!

mimzpink

Oct 27, 2011
Yes sis mitchie , I am finished filling out my application forms, but still gathering other supporting documents..
Nag start kna mag fill out ng forms?

sentee08

Sep 6, 2011
ive checked d mail as in post ofc wala pa din eh... i also emailed dem eh no response at all.. maybe january na un... lets hope nalang... ;-)