Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
Hi

I got one more request for additional documents. This is for reference letters from my supervisors for all my past companies, not for the current company. I already sent them original offer letter for all my past companies.

This is the 2nd time I got the request for additional documents.

I even don't about where are my supervisors right now. It has been 7 years for one company and 3-4 years for other 3 companies.

I will send them email. Let's see when I will get it..

any suggestions?

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
pkk_2009 said:
Is is possible to apply for Manitoba-General Stream, if your relative lives in any other province? Pls. clarify?

Hi it is possible but you must show that you have strong ties to your sponsor in Manitoba

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
zealotzealot said:
Hi everybody

My Timeline is:-

Stream - General
Visa office - New Delhi
Applied for MPNP - August 01,2011
A.O.R. Received - November 01,2011

Waiting for LOA

can anybody tell me how long it will take to get the LOA ?

Zealot
Hi Zeal,

I applied in 24 August 2011 Submitted MPNP (I have mailed my file on 16 august and they recieved on 24) Recived LOA on 09 October (dated 22 September) I am in MPNP general Stream. from punjab

thanks
FGRD

arhia

Feb 18, 2012
hello, i need some info, got our loa on dec 2011 and are now applying for permanent residence. the link they gave led me to IMM5690E. I just want to clarify, is the old visa office specific instruction checklist for manila philippines no longer in use? what about the other supporting documents? all they asked for in IMM5690E are the proof of identity and photocopies of passports. Thanks to any who would reply.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
arhia said:
hello, i need some info, got our loa on dec 2011 and are now applying for permanent residence. the link they gave led me to IMM5690E. I just want to clarify, is the old visa office specific instruction checklist for manila philippines no longer in use? what about the other supporting documents? all they asked for in IMM5690E are the proof of identity and photocopies of passports. Thanks to any who would reply.
You may use the latest checklist (ver jan 2012) on cic.gc.ca which excluded the educational docs, employment docs and likewise the visa office specific requirements (as compared to dec 2011 check list).

B

BlessedMe

carl zeiss said:
You may use the latest checklist (ver jan 2012) on cic.gc.ca which excluded the educational docs, employment docs and likewise the visa office specific requirements (as compared to dec 2011 check list).

hello..just want to ask, how long does it usually take to receive the AOR and medical request from the visa office (manila)? i submitted my files and forms as well as payment for processing last December 2011 but still no reply or mail received. please answer this. thank you

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
BlessedMe said:
hello..just want to ask, how long does it usually take to receive the AOR and medical request from the visa office (manila)? i submitted my files and forms as well as payment for processing last December 2011 but still no reply or mail received. please answer this. thank you
Hi. Some forum members received their AOR in a month or so. Accdg to the website, applicants may check the status of their application if they have not received or heard anything from CIC in 6 weeks. Maybe other forum members can also help you with your concern, particularly with medical request. I have not yet submitted my papers to NS. Hopefully you get you AOR very soon.

adg256

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/12
Nomination.....
20/11/11
AOR Received.
CIO-30/01/12 ADVO-19/05/12
Med's Request
19/06/12
Med's Done....
04/07/12 - Received by LVO 09/07/12 - Addt'l MR 09/Sept/12 - Received by LVO 07/Nov/12
BlessedMe said:
Note that effective December 01, 2011 all PR applications must be sent to CIO, Sydney, NS... when did you send exactly your PR to Manila Visa Office? CIO office usually send AOR in 3 weeks time after receipt of the application.. hope this infor helps you. Regards.

B

bajji kang

adg256 said:
Note that effective December 01, 2011 all PR applications must be sent to CIO, Sydney, NS... when did you send exactly your PR to Manila Visa Office? CIO office usually send AOR in 3 weeks time after receipt of the application.. hope this infor helps you. Regards.

hey u got AOR from cic by electronic mail or by regular mail???

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
auie09 said:
Hi to all. My sponsor and I got interviewed Just this week. My sponsor's interview was the usual q & a which i have read from other forum members. However my interview was more on proving to the officer why i will not transfer to Calgary because i declared my sister in law in my application. I was also quizzed why we were rejected on our tourist visa application.
Im hoping for a good news though. Goodluck to all of us who are waiting for the result whether LOA, AOR, MR orPPR.

God bless
Hi , I have been reading this forum and this forum has been very useful.

Well , can you please in more detail explain what exactly they were focussing on with regards to interview and what answers you gave them. Well, I have recd my AOR this last week and I am not sure when they would be interviewing my sponsorers and me. Can you please highlight on this when they would interview ? An approx idea ?
Thanks,
GD

B

BlessedMe

carl zeiss said:
Hi. Some forum members received their AOR in a month or so. Accdg to the website, applicants may check the status of their application if they have not received or heard anything from CIC in 6 weeks. Maybe other forum members can also help you with your concern, particularly with medical request. I have not yet submitted my papers to NS. Hopefully you get you AOR very soon.
thank you.. this is really helpful... but how do i check the status of my application?should i call the visa office? thanks again...

B

BlessedMe

adg256 said:
oh my... this really worries me.. i have submitted my files initially on dec. 15 but was returned to me due to excess in fee (they wanted exact amount)...so i sent the files again on December 19, 2011 and no response until now.. i don't know how to follow up, should i call the visa office (someone said it can delay my papers)? thanks for responding

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
BlessedMe said:
oh my... this really worries me.. i have submitted my files initially on dec. 15 but was returned to me due to excess in fee (they wanted exact amount)...so i sent the files again on December 19, 2011 and no response until now.. i don't know how to follow up, should i call the visa office (someone said it can delay my papers)? thanks for responding
Hi, just want to share, i have read from other forums, they usually get an AOR after 2-3months after they submitted their forms to CEM and about 3-4 weeks if submitted to CIO...

ay007

Feb 20, 2012
Re: ONTARIO

I HAVE A BROTHER IN ONTARIO,CAN I APPLY FOR PROVINCIAL NOMINATION PROGRAM IMMIGRATION. WHAT ARE THE PROCESS OF ACHIEVING THIS.