+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

manitobain

Jul 4, 2011
generally ...family outside of Manitoba ...bad
family within Manitoba .... good
often enough once ppl have PR, they move closer to their relatives...meaning in case of bro in toronto..out of the province, which is not the desired outcome.

you can't appeal , you can only re-apply and bring new arguments/proof in why their reason of refusal were not right.

obet

Nov 3, 2011
Just want to share my timeline.

Oct 8, 2011 application submitted by my cousin in winnipeg
Jan 26, 2012 received AOR with file number (no addl docs requested) (mail dated Dec 29, sent from MN Jan 3)....long way to go but I am willing to wait....

It's true that it takes a bit longer now before an application gets the AOR...goodluck to all.....

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
Pinoy2manitoba said:
MPNP only requires a Manitoba sponsor of residency for just a year. And the Manitoba health card is an enough proof for that. Why don't you just give them the document that they are asking for? Surely your relatives will be able to provide it.. This is just my opinion.
Hi Pinoy2,

I just received the returned application package from immigration together with the letter today. The letter had mentioned the file number and the reason why the application was returned. The reason is " the applicant did not provide proof of signatories of MAS" and i can re-apply with the proof documents.

I would like to know is " is this called additional document requirement as I got file number ? "

Thanks

Best!

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Is that anybody applied in 24 August 2011 I am still waiting for LOA no Sponser Interview yet I am working in a small company in UK. Bit worried :-[ :(

Thanks,
FGRD

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
Hi,

Did you apply online for MPNP ?

Rgds
BK

gnrn_026

Sep 4, 2011
Hi! if online application ba need pa ipanotarized un docs? and 6 mos ba un financial statement? db 3 mos lang? pero nakalagay sa settlement plan 6 mos, i called prov'l nominee hotline same pa din dw 3mos. help???

adg256

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/12
Nomination.....
20/11/11
AOR Received.
CIO-30/01/12 ADVO-19/05/12
Med's Request
19/06/12
Med's Done....
04/07/12 - Received by LVO 09/07/12 - Addt'l MR 09/Sept/12 - Received by LVO 07/Nov/12
Why is Manitoba next hot favorite of immigrants
by Satarupa - February 10, 2012

Manitoba and its growing popularity

Immigration is a process which is not only long but also extremely grueling. Yet if you go through federal procedure and you might get the results in mere six months. South-west region of Manitoba which is a favorite destination of several people and also has plethora of information .

The local population is friendly and a lifestyle which is comfortable and easy. The business opportunities that the region provides to the immigrants are appreciable. While certain families may not be able to afford luxuries of skiing or even owning a swimming pool. It is a feasible to now provide these facilities to your children.

Most families today prefer Manitoba because crime rate scales on the lower side coupled with the fact that the native population is both helpful as well as trusting. The countryside is peaceful, most immigrants simply love the opportunities for winter sports and the season of summer. The experience which one undergoes while living in Canada is varied. You will feel excited at the first contact with the country. It might even prove to be a safe haven if you are seeking safety, protection as well as relief then the country is a land of opportunities.

As a newcomer you will be required to adjust to different way of lifestyle, clothing, housing as well as customs. The experience might lead you to learn better skills, perhaps a new language and maybe a better job. You will have the opportunity to make good friends, because of the active community. Education offered by the public schools and universities is of world class standards which will place the students on a global platform equipping them for specialized jobs.

What makes Manitoba a favored option is because immigration permits are easy to get, one may not feel alienated as a large part of the population is that of immigrants who wish to give their children a great future and an environment to grow as well as develop. A green and clean environment with enough space to run and grow.

Canadian immigration and embassy all over the world help those wishing to settle in a new country by providing them the information required. With the above in picture Manitoba is an option which most people prefer over other metropolitan cities if Canada. Land of opportunities is how the various new citizens of Canada view their new country, their dream destination.

KRZ777

Jan 27, 2012
Hi, i've read in one of the posts here that their application was rejected because they declared having relatives outside manitoba. We are close to submitting our appli under gen stream and we have also declared our relatives outside manitoba. However, is it true that declaring relatives outside of manitoba will increase the chances of our appli being rejected? Pls help. I hope someone can share their experience re declaring relatives outside of manitoba. Thanks!

KRZ777

Jan 27, 2012
candidgirl said:
Settlement plan is for applicants applying online (they are considered under the priority stream - family support stream, employer direct stream, and international student stream). General stream applicants shall follow the guide in the MPNP application kit and can only submit their application by mail. Just check the timelines of other forum members to get an idea about the processing time.
thanks!

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
KRZ777 said:
Hi, i've read in one of the posts here that their application was rejected because they declared having relatives outside manitoba. We are close to submitting our appli under gen stream and we have also declared our relatives outside manitoba. However, is it true that declaring relatives outside of manitoba will increase the chances of our appli being rejected? Pls help. I hope someone can share their experience re declaring relatives outside of manitoba. Thanks!
Hi. If your connection to Manitoba is indeed stronger than your connection to another province, there should be no issue about it. However, if it is otherwise, then it might cause some problems. Your Manitoba connection is very important in establishing your ability to become permanent residents of Manitoba. That is one of the most important aspects of being a provincial nominee. Hope this helps.

KRZ777

Jan 27, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi. If your connection to Manitoba is indeed stronger than your connection to another province, there should be no issue about it. However, if it is otherwise, then it might cause some problems. Your Manitoba connection is very important in establishing your ability to become permanent residents of Manitoba. That is one of the most important aspects of being a provincial nominee. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply! I have a brother who lives in vancouver and a brother-in-law who is in alberta. Our MPNP appli will be supported by 2 friends who is from manitoba. Do you think our appli will be rejected because we have close relatives outside manitoba?

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
Hi to all. My sponsor and I got interviewed Just this week. My sponsor's interview was the usual q & a which i have read from other forum members. However my interview was more on proving to the officer why i will not transfer to Calgary because i declared my sister in law in my application. I was also quizzed why we were rejected on our tourist visa application.
Im hoping for a good news though. Goodluck to all of us who are waiting for the result whether LOA, AOR, MR orPPR.

God bless

extreme

May 17, 2011
good to hear that auie09. finally, dumating na hinihintay mo. did you already join MANITOBA BM sa facebook? ang daming infos dun and all people are very helpful. thanks! GOD BLESS!