12/september/2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
5/sep/2011
VISA ISSUED...
5/october/2011 with God grace
hi,
Anyone have any communication from manitoba like AOR,LOA,Its all got stuck somewhere man....... 8)

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
rjamesbond said:
Family po.. kayo po? in what phase are now in your application? All is WELL

:D God Knows BEST :D
ahh kaya pala ang bilis kasi family...under general stream ako and kakasubmit lang sa canada last june 08,2011 yun documents namin....so we're still waiting for the AOR pa lang......

khush77

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Barnala(Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
5-10-2011
Med's Request
17-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
soooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn.......>>>>>>>
hiiiiiiiiiii..........
i received my AOR on 7th March 2011...
but till nw my sponser hasnt been interviewed....
Is there any one who got his AOR in march and his sponser has been interviewed or got his LOA?HuhHuh

rjamesbond

May 30, 2011
etivac said:
ahh kaya pala ang bilis kasi family...under general stream ako and kakasubmit lang sa canada last june 08,2011 yun documents namin....so we're still waiting for the AOR pa lang......

Mabilis ba talaga ang family? sa palagay namin mabagal nga eh pero ok lang... in God's Time... all will turn out be good... sana makuha nyo na AOR niyo at yung LOA...Iniintay namin ngayon ang letter nila para makapagpamedical exam na kami.

share ko lang...
My son is a special child but he can talk, comprehend and do little in household chores but cognitively speaking, his grade level is in grade 2 or 3 not to mention, he can't write because his fine motor skills were affected. I hope this wont affect our application. but before we got our LOA, we have declared him as special already. My wife had undergone surgery (biliary-gastro bypass), she had fatty liver before but now cured already. I have Inguinal Hernia. can these findings affect in the processing too?
I have a son, before our application for PR was accepted by the Embassy, he turned 22 already last year, thats why we had to prove that he is still dependent on us in terms of finances. He went to Medical School but had applied for a Leave of Absence this year but still part of the rooster of the students. He is now unemployed and we wrote to the declaration that he is on vacation. Hopefully this will not be a hindrance for the visa release in part of him.

With all these findings, "perceived" hindrances, WE LIFT IT TO GOD. He will be the source of the answers.

Thank You and GODbless us all in our personal endeavours. :D

:: All is well::

irishjill

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Hello Guys!

Can anyone told me what should I do? My application passed it last may 14, 2011.. but until now I haven't receive any letter coming from them even my friend in manitoba too.. Can I call the embassy in winnipeg to follow up?

Please help me i'm kinda depressed about this..

:(

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
irishjill said:
Hello Guys!

Can anyone told me what should I do? My application passed it last may 14, 2011.. but until now I haven't receive any letter coming from them even my friend in manitoba too.. Can I call the embassy in winnipeg to follow up?

Please help me i'm kinda depressed about this..

:(
I think we need to wait kasi may effect yun strike last month sa post office sa canada....my friend says expect some delay.....I'll let you know kung na receive ko na AOR ko.....last June 08 lang pinasa sa Canada office....

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
rjamesbond said:
Mabilis ba talaga ang family? sa palagay namin mabagal nga eh pero ok lang... in God's Time... all will turn out be good... sana makuha nyo na AOR niyo at yung LOA...Iniintay namin ngayon ang letter nila para makapagpamedical exam na kami.

share ko lang...
My son is a special child but he can talk, comprehend and do little in household chores but cognitively speaking, his grade level is in grade 2 or 3 not to mention, he can't write because his fine motor skills were affected. I hope this wont affect our application. but before we got our LOA, we have declared him as special already. My wife had undergone surgery (biliary-gastro bypass), she had fatty liver before but now cured already. I have Inguinal Hernia. can these findings affect in the processing too?
I have a son, before our application for PR was accepted by the Embassy, he turned 22 already last year, thats why we had to prove that he is still dependent on us in terms of finances. He went to Medical School but had applied for a Leave of Absence this year but still part of the rooster of the students. He is now unemployed and we wrote to the declaration that he is on vacation. Hopefully this will not be a hindrance for the visa release in part of him.

With all these findings, "perceived" hindrances, WE LIFT IT TO GOD. He will be the source of the answers.

Thank You and GODbless us all in our personal endeavours. :D

:: All is well::
Yeah...well others took only less than 6 months.....kapag general stream usually 1 year .....ask ko lang saang form mo dineclare na special yun isang kid mo?......sa medical naman sabi ng friend ko as long as wala nakakahwa na sakit ..ok yun.....yun medical naman is like APE.....i have sent a PM to you....

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
khush77 said:
hiiiiiiiiiii..........
i received my AOR on 7th March 2011...
but till nw my sponser hasnt been interviewed....
Is there any one who got his AOR in march and his sponser has been interviewed or got his LOA?HuhHuh
[/quo

Have you got your AOR? There will be times na hindi na iniinterview ang sponsor....

irishjill

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Etivac,,,

Many thanks Etivac.. I'll also inform you bout the progress of my application..

Good luck to all of us!
I know in God's will everything will be alright.. ;)

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
irishjill said:
Etivac,,,

Many thanks Etivac.. I'll also inform you bout the progress of my application..

Good luck to all of us!
I know in God's will everything will be alright.. ;)
Ok keep me posted ha....saan area mo? cavite ako.....

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
Hello everyone! I just wanted to update yun application ng friend ko. They're under amily stream. I think that application was fast! Anyway, here's the timeline.

February 2011 - received LOA rom Manitoba
March 2011 - passed docs to CEM
April 2011 - passed email address ( they are requiring this )
July 1, 2011 - received letter for Medical request

Isn't this fast? This is good news! :)

God bless everyone! mine's on its way to Manitoba right now. Let's pray for each other. Thanks!

rjamesbond

May 30, 2011
etivac said:
Yeah...well others took only less than 6 months.....kapag general stream usually 1 year .....ask ko lang saang form mo dineclare na special yun isang kid mo?......sa medical naman sabi ng friend ko as long as wala nakakahwa na sakit ..ok yun.....yun medical naman is like APE.....i have sent a PM to you....
Thanks. i have sent you a PM reagrding this matter Etivac.

Is that it? under general, it will take 1year in minimum? My cousin and his family was also a nominee and flew to Manitoba already last february 2011. actually, it took them almost a year too to have their visa. and it says in there reply recently 9-11months waiting period.

Godbless us all! :D

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
hi ! anybody received any new updates from MPNP? seems like there's no good news for any of batch 2011 in this forum.
please update.

thanks.

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
Auie09,
I am also waiting for the good news, sponsor not yet interviewed :(
Hopefully before this month ends, our LOA will be sent soon! God is in control, he will never let us down...

auie09 said:
hi ! anybody received any new updates from MPNP? seems like there's no good news for any of batch 2011 in this forum.
please update.

thanks.