+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

M

Maple man

Hello everyone!Please help me!I have mom who is permanent resident in Toronto! Will it be a big problem when I apply under employer driven stream Manitoba? Will they doubt my staying in the province after nomination? What should I do?

M

Maple man

Is it a big problem that my mom lives in Toronto!How should I handle this?

manitobain

Jul 4, 2011
@ Maple Man: you can only try. You have a better chance with applying through the employer direct stream, as you can provide permanent fulltime work waiting for you (I would say, if you would apply through General Stream, you wouldn't have much chance). What you could try to help your situation is to write up a cover letter saying why you will stay permanently in Manitoba even if your mom is in Ontario ...this might improve your chances. Might you want to invite your mom to MB ..once you have your nomination and PR? Write up what made you chose MB (and please find a better argument than MB being the easiest province to immigrate) and why you plan on staying.

Manitobain

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
Hoping for some good news ;D ;D ;D from all of you! Let's keep on praying...God bless us all!

bscncll

Jul 12, 2011
hi there! i'm still on the process of filling out my MPNP application, can you please help me.. i'm confused with the process.. please

rjamesbond

May 30, 2011
hi there... Im a newbie here.. i just want to share my timeline too..

Dec 2010- AOR
Dec 2010- Sponsor Interviewed
Jan 2011- LOA received
Apr 2011- Additional Reqs requested and submitted
Jun/Jul 2011- Updates of the requirements and some lacking documents requests
PRESENT- Waiting.... In GOD'S TIME...

question: How long will I spend to wait for a VISA be issued? hehe
Goodluck and Godbless sa atin lahat. :)

hopeful26

May 17, 2011
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-20-2010
rjamesbond said:
hi there... Im a newbie here.. i just want to share my timeline too..

Dec 2010- AOR
Dec 2010- Sponsor Interviewed
Jan 2011- LOA received
Apr 2011- Additional Reqs requested and submitted
Jun/Jul 2011- Updates of the requirements and some lacking documents requests
PRESENT- Waiting.... In GOD'S TIME...

question: How long will I spend to wait for a VISA be issued? hehe
Goodluck and Godbless sa atin lahat. :)
Hi rjamesbond,

May I ask what additional documents were requested to you? Thanks.

rjamesbond

May 30, 2011
the documents regarding the IMM0008 generic... I havent completed those for my spouse and the kids. I thought that was for me only but it turned out to be that they need the whole family to fill the pdf. hehehe..
another document was regarding my son. the PR application was received by the office last april 2011, my son turned 22 already last october 2010. so we have to send "Demonstration of Continuous Education" and transcripts/semester of my son from age 22 and above.

-We submitted the needed requirements last week only.

hopefully all will turn out BEST for all of us! :) Godbless

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
Hello everyone! This thread is really really helpful! :D

I would like to ask if there's any of you who used the MPNP online tool application. It says there in the website that it is way faster than papers and they give priority to that. I have recently checked their website and found info. Please enlighten me if anyone has used it already. Thanks so much!

irishjill

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Hi everyone!

I submitted mine last may 14, 2011. at notredame.. my friend itself passed it and she is also my sponsors w/c provide us MAS.. I am under general stream.. I was wondering upon reading your timeline, Someone receive their AOR already but in my case I don't receive any letter coming from them.. What should I do?

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
rjamesbond said:
the documents regarding the IMM0008 generic... I havent completed those for my spouse and the kids. I thought that was for me only but it turned out to be that they need the whole family to fill the pdf. hehehe..
another document was regarding my son. the PR application was received by the office last april 2011, my son turned 22 already last october 2010. so we have to send "Demonstration of Continuous Education" and transcripts/semester of my son from age 22 and above.

-We submitted the needed requirements last week only.

hopefully all will turn out BEST for all of us! :) Godbless
Under what stream ka ? Family or General?