+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP applicants CIC stage 2015

digits

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
My gf applied june 15 , 2015. AOR september 24th.

MPNP with employment experience.
Paid online with credit card
Sent via registered mail.

Good luck to all !

Jais74

Jun 3, 2015
Dear Ogeorge,

Please share with me also if you feel conformable because very soon I will be at same stage as Tolafantokun.

Many thanks in advance

Gbemilanre

Sep 21, 2015
Hello All,
I am new to this forum, I applied to CIC on GS of MPNP in May 2015 having received my LOA in Mar.2015. I submitted my PR application to CIC in May and the application was received on the 22nd May.

I am a professional accountant and my VO is Ghana in Africa, am not sure whether my old IELTS that I used to get the LOA is what will be acceptable to CIC at the point of accessing my application; though my Consultants advised that it is the same copy that is required along the app. I am so worried that since the result is expired since 2012, it might affect my application. Contacting the website of CIC, I learnt its only NOC C & D that need IELTS to attach to the application to CIC as a Provincial Nominee.

Kindly clear my doubt on:
1 probable time i need to wait again to receive file number, and possibly AOR?
2.Will the IELTS affect the decision of CIC based on the above explanation.
3. Does the LOA expirey time is the period of 6mths specify to submit to CIC?
Thanks
Gbemisky

Vin123

Apr 11, 2014
Hi friends,
Cic received my file in first week of August and payment draft cleared on 15th October but did not received uci number yet. Is it normal ?? How much time more for uci ??

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, I need another opinion on this matter since you guys are on CIC stage, I have got an advice from forum met but got confused since all of us have different opinion about it, would you please dnhlighting me with some more information please.
I need help, When I fill Additional family information,
I have fill my name in applicant section and list my husband name, and my mother name etc and i sign on it
On my husband part of the form , I fill my name on applicant section and his name on Spouse and list his mother and father name and sister and brother and he sign on it

Is that the correct Way?

thea

Dec 6, 2012
Hi everyone please enlightened me...
Just recieved LOA yesterday (dec.4,2015)
We planned to start our cic stage on monday
Can anyone give us guide on hkw to apply to cic
Mpnp email my husband that he cant used ielts that is morethan 2 years, on march 2016 his ielts is 2years. So as I think he can used it but we need to pass our pr until jan 2016 am I right?
Currently I'm 3months pregnant, can this affect our application or how can we declare it?
Thanks a lot
We dont have any idea

checent

Jul 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2014
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-04-2016
Good day to all!

I received my LOA last Dec 15 but I'm leaving for Qatar on Dec 22. I am planning to send all my CIC requirements before I leave. However, my NBI clearance will be released by January. Will it be ok if I submit all the other documents fron the Philippines? Or am I allowed to submit from Qatar even if i was granted LOA while I am in the Philippines?

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Hi Everybody,

Hope all of you are fine.

I have completed 10-Years Secondary + 2-Years Higher Education. Then after I have done 3-Years Diploma (not Degree) in Software Engineering.

As, on the Expression of Interest page, I am lying in one of the two options in Factor 4: Education:

• One post-secondary program of three years or more
  • One post-secondary program of two years

While submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI), the following two options are given:

*What is your highest level of education?

• Two year post-secondary certificate
  • Three or more year post-secondary degree

Comparing the above two matches, which option should I select in submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI). Please help in detail.

Regards,

Huda

Oct 30, 2014
Hi All, Just got nominated by MPNP and now filling up CIC forms. Regarding Photo requirements:

Include two (2) photos for each member of your family,whether accompanying or not, and yourself...Include two (2) photos for each member of your family,whether accompanying or not, and yourself...On the back of one(1) of the photographs,write the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the photo...

Question:
1.Does "family" refer to dependents (child/spouse/common law partner)?
2.I filled up the form for Additional Family Information (IMM5406) and included names of my parents and some siblings (half, full,step).Are they included as "family" and do I need to send pictures of each and everyone of them?

Sorry if this question sound silly, but I am confused and need clarification.

Thank you for your helpful answers.

checent

Jul 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2014
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-04-2016
ForeverDefiant said:
Hi All, Just got nominated by MPNP and now filling up CIC forms. Regarding Photo requirements:

Include two (2) photos for each member of your family,whether accompanying or not, and yourself...Include two (2) photos for each member of your family,whether accompanying or not, and yourself...On the back of one(1) of the photographs,write the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the photo...

Question:
1.Does "family" refer to dependents (child/spouse/common law partner)?
2.I filled up the form for Additional Family Information (IMM5406) and included names of my parents and some siblings (half, full,step).Are they included as "family" and do I need to send pictures of each and everyone of them?

Sorry if this question sound silly, but I am confused and need clarification.

Thank you for your helpful answers.
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

Who needs to fill out this application form?

This form must be completed by:

You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
PASSED TO CIO W/ APPLICATION PACKAGE
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

UCI/EP#: FEB-23,2016
MR: STILL WAITING

(OUTLAND, MPNP, PAPER BASED APP)

Lyoxine

Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-26-2014
Nomination.....
10-31-2015
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
While filing up the electronic form for submission to CIC stage, It says:

Completing the form
You must answer all questions on this application form unless indicated otherwise.
Download and fill out the application form on a computer.
You also have the option of saving your form and completing it later.

What if the information you are trying to input does not fit in the box allotted for the question? For example: School / Name of Institution is too long. Can it be handwritten? If yes, only that portion should be handwritten or better hand write everything for uniformity reasons?

Please help.

Thank you

Rhodiola

Nov 18, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-02-2016
AOR Received.
Sent:March 24, AOR: May 04
We are also about to send our application to CIC. We handwrote the parts in Schedule A that are too big to fit in the box . The hardest one was to fit "Certificate of General Secondary Education" in that small box :D

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hi,

My brother's MPNP application is showing assessment pending status. They call the supporter yesterday. How long it may take to get LOA? will they email the LOA?
Please assist. thank you.