+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Applicant waiting for AOR

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Hi there im just new on this forum. I need some help. Is there any way for me to contact CIC to followup our AOR. We submitted our application last july at NS and received by them last july 21. and its more than 1 month and were not receiving any AOR yet. We check our email everyday but no notice from them. Is there anyone who can help me what was the best thing to do. Thank you very much.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel aure said:
Hi there im just new on this forum. I need some help. Is there any way for me to contact CIC to followup our AOR. We submitted our application last july at NS and received by them last july 21. and its more than 1 month and were not receiving any AOR yet. We check our email everyday but no notice from them. Is there anyone who can help me what was the best thing to do. Thank you very much.
Send an email to CIO-NS. The email address is CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

However note as per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.

Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

So expect no reply if 8-10 weeks since you submitted have not yet elapsed. Alternatively, look for PNP threads which have tracking sheets and see what the trend is now in how long before an AOR is sent from CIO. It normally does not have to take up to 10 weeks to get an AOR, however, there is no fixed time and this varies.

.../

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
angel aure said:
Hey dearie you are not alone, we submitted since June 11th and no AOR yet, I guess there are lots of delays

Adi_PNP

Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London. UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September 2014
Doc's Request.
6th May 2015
Nomination.....
27 March 2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
12-02-15
Med's Request
6 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landing IA in May
hi i am also under MPNP application for Pr. I sent my application on june 23 and received on 27 june . i am also waiting for AOR and Medical. its been like a more than 9 weeks now have not heard anything from them . and i also forgot to put green sticker on my application envelope . because in my Letter of approval i have Green label which i did not put on my application envelope. so can some one confirm is that the reason of delaying the application. many thnxx

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
Adi_PNP said:
hi i am also under MPNP application for Pr. I sent my application on june 23 and received on 27 june . i am also waiting for AOR and Medical. its been like a more than 9 weeks now have not heard anything from them . and i also forgot to put green sticker on my application envelope . because in my Letter of approval i have Green label which i did not put on my application envelope. so can some one confirm is that the reason of delaying the application. many thnxx
I do not think that is the reason as I had the green label on mine and experiencing same delay, maybe a lot of applications are being processed

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
ragluf said:
Send an email to CIO-NS. The email address is CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

However note as per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.

Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

So expect no reply if 8-10 weeks since you submitted have not yet elapsed. Alternatively, look for PNP threads which have tracking sheets and see what the trend is now in how long before an AOR is sent from CIO. It normally does not have to take up to 10 weeks to get an AOR, however, there is no fixed time and this varies.

.../

Thank you for the info. Goodnews for me they emailed me today our aor.

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
wums said:
Hey dearie you are not alone, we submitted since June 11th and no AOR yet, I guess there are lots of delays
Hi are you also from the philippines? They emailed us our aor today.

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Adi_PNP said:

Hi. I think that will not affect your application if you forgot the green sticker. As long as your requirements was complete maybe they will still considered it. Or to make sure just try to email them. :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel aure said:
Thank you for the info. Goodnews for me they emailed me today our aor.
Good for you and it all went down well.

../atb

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
wums said:
I do not think that is the reason as I had the green label on mine and experiencing same delay, maybe a lot of applications are being processed
I finally received AOR yesterday 16th September

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
angel aure said:
Hi are you also from the philippines? They emailed us our aor today.
Congrats Angel!