+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

A

abdisarockstar

My assessment competed on 24th August 2017. Still waiting for LOA.
My assessment completed today September 6. So I have a few more days I guess for the nomination. What a slow process! Argh! :(

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
My assessment completed today September 6. So I have a few more days I guess for the nomination. What a slow process! Argh! :(

Keep faith abdisarockstar! you might get your LOA tomorrow or in the next day or two as from my readings, inland applicants get their LOA faster after assessment completed

Reactions: abdisarockstar
A

abdisarockstar

Keep faith abdisarockstar! you might get your LOA tomorrow or in the next day or two as from my readings, inland applicants get their LOA faster after assessment completed
Thanks man! Appreciated. :) just rushing to get the AOR on time for my Bridging Open Work Permit

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Thanks man! Appreciated. :) just rushing to get the AOR on time for my Bridging Open Work Permit

Right, you might get it real soon as they prioritize giving LOAs for inland applicants as they consider the applicant's expiration of work permit

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Right, you might get it real soon as they prioritize giving LOAs for inland applicants as they consider the applicant's expiration of work permit
I am also inland applicant. waiting for my LOA for 15 days. however, my WP is expiring next year.

cis0509

Jan 2, 2016
hey guys. can you explain to me. if I have a work permit for a one year as I can move on this program. I'm a novice, excuse me. I want to live and work in the manitoba. in the first meal in Canada according..I have no (freinds, relatives)) what my actions are next. ielts I did not take the exam..

A

abdisarockstar

How are you guys getting it? Emailed? What if my email address was wrong? Why are they not sending it to me? -__-