+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MP Replied Back: “Immigration verifications have not been initiated”

Double_Double

Jan 30, 2019
Hello,

I applied in June of last year. Contacted the MP Office twice and they were prompt and contacted IRCC on my behalf.

Their last follow up included a more detailed response from IRCC (find below):

Does anyone know what Immigration Verification means? Should I be worried?

Thank you

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 11, 2018.
  • The application is considered non-routine due to the following reason(s):
    • the file is under review because it requires further verifications. Rest assured that the responsible office will inform the applicant, if they have to provide further details.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The immigration verifications have not been initiated.
  • Because the application is non-routine, there is no specific processing time to finalize it. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application”

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Have you ever served in the military? Met your residency obligations clearly? Applied for humanitarian and compassionate consideration? Anything like that at all? Been sponsored by a spouse you divorced?

Double_Double

Jan 30, 2019
Have you ever served in the military? Met your residency obligations clearly? Applied for humanitarian and compassionate consideration? Anything like that at all? Been sponsored by a spouse you divorced?
No none of that. Thanks for your reply.

Muslima

Jan 22, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Calgary
Hello I am in the same shoes with you ....I submitted June 2019. No AOR ...no email nothing . After calling severally ...the agents response is that they are doing some verifications from citizenship and immigration to find out if am eligible to apply .

Double_Double

Jan 30, 2019
Hello I am in the same shoes with you ....I submitted June 2019. No AOR ...no email nothing . After calling severally ...the agents response is that they are doing some verifications from citizenship and immigration to find out if am eligible to apply .
Sorry to hear that. Hoping to hear the good news in 2020! All the best.

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
If you didn't get AOR that means that they didn't even open you file. If you were not illegible or anything wrong with your file, they would either send it back to you or send you a QR after they start to process your application. I sent an application before my current one and haven't heard from them for 6 months, called so many times and contacted MP, all were useless until I re applied and got an AOR in 45 days and now my application is in a decision made status, waiting for my Oath letter

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hello,

I applied in June of last year. Contacted the MP Office twice and they were prompt and contacted IRCC on my behalf.

Their last follow up included a more detailed response from IRCC (find below):

Does anyone know what Immigration Verification means? Should I be worried?

Thank you

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 11, 2018.
  • The application is considered non-routine due to the following reason(s):
    • the file is under review because it requires further verifications. Rest assured that the responsible office will inform the applicant, if they have to provide further details.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The immigration verifications have not been initiated.
  • Because the application is non-routine, there is no specific processing time to finalize it. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application”
Did you go to Iran or any middle east country?