+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

moving while pr in process under pnp

sam123t

Nov 17, 2014
hi .
i am in a pity rare situation , i want much help as possible and would thank for any suggestions.
i received my sinp on 21st of september under Saskatchewan graduates .
i sent my file to cic for pr on 1st november was delivered in a week.
the situation i was facing that my post graduate workpermit expired on july 5th ,then my immigration consultant kind of made things worse for me , he applied for a visitor permit and i went on to visitor status that was valid til 4th of november . but in meantime when i received my sinp on sep 21 he applied for work permit extension with labour market exemption, but the request got rejected with stating that i cannot change my status from visitor to worker from inside canada they advice that i should leave country and apply at a visa office outside canada .
so i am going to india 25th .
what will be my options to get back ?
will my pr application be affected by this ?
if i change my address with cic after getting aor ,will that cause any trouble ?
thanks a lot
i would appericiate any help

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
hi .
i am in a pity rare situation , i want much help as possible and would thank for any suggestions.
i received my sinp on 21st of september under Saskatchewan graduates .
i sent my file to cic for pr on 1st november was delivered in a week.
the situation i was facing that my post graduate workpermit expired on july 5th ,then my immigration consultant kind of made things worse for me , he applied for a visitor permit and i went on to visitor status that was valid til 4th of november . but in meantime when i received my sinp on sep 21 he applied for work permit extension with labour market exemption, but the request got rejected with stating that i cannot change my status from visitor to worker from inside canada they advice that i should leave country and apply at a visa office outside canada .
so i am going to india 25th .
what will be my options to get back ?
will my pr application be affected by this ?
if i change my address with cic after getting aor ,will that cause any trouble ?
thanks a lot
i would appericiate any help
I am in same situation like you.What was the result of your PR?can you please tell me