+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to Ottawa from Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi, has anyone in this group or knows anyone who has travelled from BC to Ontario? I'm asking for a friend who is planning to shift to Ontario by next year spring season and needs to get an idea about shifting - moving companies. They do not have many items like a 1 bedroom house things. They are a family of 4, so probably few boxes is what they would need to ship. Please let me know if there's any logistics company that would transport from BC to Ontario. Thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, has anyone in this group or knows anyone who has travelled from BC to Ontario? I'm asking for a friend who is planning to shift to Ontario by next year spring season and needs to get an idea about shifting - moving companies. They do not have many items like a 1 bedroom house things. They are a family of 4, so probably few boxes is what they would need to ship. Please let me know if there's any logistics company that would transport from BC to Ontario. Thank you
I had a road trip from BC to Ontario in the past during summer for tourism by car. We drove our 7 seat minivan / group of 5. Is this helpful?