+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to India-Submitted doccumnets from Canada

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
HI All,

I am in category of FSW Inland, and Need help on below question:

1. I am moving back to India on 25th May. I have received my ITA and received AOR on 14th April 2017. I want to represent myself from India for all the further part of PR.
How do I inform CIC about this? Is anything important I should take care of ?

2. I am planning to do RCMP within next week as I heard its difficult to do from outside Canada. Its okay if I do RCMP well before in advance?

I would appreciate each and everyone who can help me out. I really wish to return to Canada on my permanent residency status.

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Guys please if you have any idea on this then please help me. I am in Canada for more 20 days and I don't want any chaos once I reach India. you all know it is so difficult to manage things from India

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
I am in urgent need for this answer. Do you know anyone who has filed for PR feom canada and left for India and then again landed back to canada as a permanent resident? Please any help would be of great value.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Deepi_911 said:
I am in urgent need for this answer. Do you know anyone who has filed for PR feom canada and left for India and then again landed back to canada as a permanent resident? Please any help would be of great value.
I had asked a similar question once before and I was told in this forum that all I had to do was to inform CIC about my relocation and my new address in another country.

See here:

bestofluck said:
Naturally it means that they are not responsible for your status and you have to be in valid status or leave the country. If you leave you have to inform your address change.

PR process or nomination has nothing to do with this

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Deepi_911 said:
Thank you for the reply.

Can you let me know what action did you took?
You are welcome!

I have not left Canada yet but I will have to if I don't get my PR by the end of the summer.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
URGENT!!

Please read the following:
https://www.mariacampos.ca/en/2015/02/travelling-outside-canada/

The main sticking point is that you need to be able to return back to Canada when you are require while your PR application is in process. For example, if your are from a visa-exempt country, then you are fine, but if not then you will be in trouble and your application may be cancelled because you may not be allowed to enter back into Canada.

I have been reading about this myself and hear different opinions from people in the forum. I think anyone who leaves while their PR is not finalized are at risk of getting their application cancelled!!