+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to Edmonton

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
I got admission at the Concordia University of Edmonton, have my study permit ready and I am planning to move there in July. I have some questions that I would like to ask to compare if I would go to Montreal or Edmonton since I have also admission in Montreal.

Since I would like to find a part-time job that would help me to cover some basic cost, I am wondering what is the job market looks like in Edmonton; I heard some rumours and I ask myself if there are there multiple opportunities? I am into IT, but I don't mind doing any job since all I need is work while I study.

Thanks,

Aarush420

Jan 31, 2019
I got admission at the Concordia University of Edmonton, have my study permit ready and I am planning to move there in July. I have some questions that I would like to ask to compare if I would go to Montreal or Edmonton since I have also admission in Montreal.

Since I would like to find a part-time job that would help me to cover some basic cost, I am wondering what is the job market looks like in Edmonton; I heard some rumours and I ask myself if there are there multiple opportunities? I am into IT, but I don't mind doing any job since all I need is work while I study.

Thanks,
hey r u going to edmonton?