+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

moving to chile

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in South America' started by Melissa222, Jul 25, 2014.

  1. I am wanting to move to Chile to be with my boyfriend and his family, would I need a visa ? I would I apply ? would I be allowed to work while there ?
  2. Hi @Melissa222, You can go to Chile as a tourist which allows you to be in the country for 90 days. Once you are here you can apply for a temporary visa, subject to contract if you find a job while you are in Chile. Visit the Extranjeria website for more information, just google Extranjeria Chile, I can't post links here :)

    Good luck!

Share This Page