+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to Canada as a Photographer

Shruthi B B

Mar 1, 2022
Hi,
My name is Shruthi and I have been placed as a software engineer in Bangalore currently. I wish to move to Canada and change my field of career from IT to Photography. I have cleared IELTS with a score of 7.5. I wish to know what are my options and how I can move forward with this change.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
My name is Shruthi and I have been placed as a software engineer in Bangalore currently. I wish to move to Canada and change my field of career from IT to Photography. I have cleared IELTS with a score of 7.5. I wish to know what are my options and how I can move forward with this change.
You need to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry. See if you are eligible based on your education and NOC as as a software engineer. If you have enough points to receive an invitation then when you get to Canada become a photographer.

Nov 26, 2020
I moved to Canada after I graduated from college. I was looking for a safe place where I could live cheaply and I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life.

roy1947

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hi,
Start dating a photographer maybe ?