Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Hi guys,
so i had my remidical passed june 2022 and still no updates, and it worth mentioning that my GCMS notes indicates that i have already passed secuirity and background check
However, I am planning to leave my country(Egypt), in which my primary VO is located to my wife's country (Finland) for few monthes.
so my question is, if receivedan email demandingour passports to be sent, can i send them to the other country i am leaving to(Finland)? Also if they required a third medical, since the second one is about to expire, can I make the medical examination inFinland?
Thank you, and wish you all the best

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,
so i had my remidical passed june 2022 and still no updates, and it worth mentioning that my GCMS notes indicates that i have already passed secuirity and background check
However, I am planning to leave my country(Egypt), in which my primary VO is located to my wife's country (Finland) for few monthes.
so my question is, if receivedan email demandingour passports to be sent, can i send them to the other country i am leaving to(Finland)? Also if they required a third medical, since the second one is about to expire, can I make the medical examination inFinland?
Thank you, and wish you all the best
You need to update your address with IRCC when leaving Egypt no matter what. Yes you can submit your passport in another country. If the change in address hasn’t been processed yet you should request that your stamping be done in Finland not Egypt.

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
You need to update your address with IRCC when leaving Egypt no matter what. Yes you can submit your passport in another country. If the change in address hasn’t been processed yet you should request that your stamping be done in Finland not Egypt.
mmm got it
thnx my friend