+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to another country after eAPR

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys,

I am going to submit my eAPR in a couple of days.
I am applying from Russia atm, but will probably need to move to Ukraine after my eAPR is submitted(in a month or so).
Can I do it? My plan is to move to Ukraine for about 6 months, and in case during this time my application is approved then I will relocate to Canada.
Is it something I can do? Or is it better to stay in Russia during this time? Where will I need to send my passport to?

Ellianna

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello guys,

I am applying from Russia atm, but will probably need to move to Ukraine after my eAPR is submitted(in a month or so).
Can I do it? My plan is to move to Ukraine for about 6 months, and in case during this time my application is approved then I will relocate to Canada.
Is it something I can do? Or is it better to stay in Russia during this time? Where will I need to send my passport to?
You can move but make sure to notify IRCC regarding your address change through the web form.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hello guys,

of course you can do it. Life goes on after application submission, you can't put your life on hold. Just inform CIC that your address is changed now. The link would be in your AOR letter. That's it. In this way, they will ask you to submit your passports to nearest visa office to you. Similar thing happened in my case.

Reactions: mangoshark

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
of course you can do it. Life goes on after application submission, you can't put your life on hold. Just inform CIC that your address is changed now. The link would be in your AOR letter. That's it. In this way, they will ask you to submit your passports to nearest visa office to you. Similar thing happened in my case.
Were you living in Canada? The CIC website's instructions suggest using the webform only if your address is in Canada but to contact your local visa office if you live abroad.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Were you living in Canada? The CIC website's instructions suggest using the webform only if your address is in Canada but to contact your local visa office if you live abroad.
No, I was not living in Canada and was able raise a CSE through the link that was mentioned in my AOR.

Reactions: pieben

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
No, I was not living in Canada and was able raise a CSE through the link that was mentioned in my AOR.
did you wait for PPR to inform them? I'm scared they move my files to a new VO or request new PC and delay everything even further than they already have

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
did you wait for PPR to inform them? I'm scared they move my files to a new VO or request new PC and delay everything even further than they already have
Honestly I didn't have time to inform them as they sent me PPR just after 4 days of me moving to the other country.

krana85

Oct 25, 2018
Hi sam, i saw some of ur post ppr messages.,

Well i have applied for pr, n expecting ppr in these few days, when i applied pr, i was staying in singapore, however after 2 months i was posted back in pakistan by my office.. i have a question if i get ppr, probabky they will ask me to submit passport in singapore, can i submit my passport in pakistan instead? Plz share ur experience.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other

Well i have applied for pr, n expecting ppr in these few days, when i applied pr, i was staying in singapore, however after 2 months i was posted back in pakistan by my office.. i have a question if i get ppr, probabky they will ask me to submit passport in singapore, can i submit my passport in pakistan instead? Plz share ur experience.
Raise a cse and inform Cic that u r in Pakistan now

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018

Simply inform them through CSE about your situation, the PPR will most likely contain instructions got Pakistan visa offices then

Waqask86

Nov 13, 2019
Raise a cse and inform Cic that u r in Pakistan now
Hi
I am in a similar situation and I would be grateful if you can confirm how did it work out for you in the end.
I have applied from UK but my father in Pakistan is very unwell and I have to go back to look after him.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi
I am in a similar situation and I would be grateful if you can confirm how did it work out for you in the end.
I have applied from UK but my father in Pakistan is very unwell and I have to go back to look after him.
I didn’t have to face such circumstances . If u r in for that then the same suggestion applies for u too that is raise a cse and inform ircc

tushar1234

Feb 11, 2020
Hello Everyone ,

I submitted my Canada Express Entry application from India in November 2019 and then shifted to Australia in December 2019. I have updated the address using the web form. I have 2 questions:

1) After updating the address from the web form i have not received any communication from them ( Its been 15 days) . What should i do ? is there any way to check if they have updated my address in the application or not ? I changed my address from India to Australia.

2) Since i have moved to Australia in Dec 2019, do i need to submit a PCC from Australia if my application is not processed within 6 months ? I moved to Australia after submitting my application in India, however i am not sure if my Canada PR will be approved before 6 months, and during that 6 months i would have stayed in a new country ( Australia) . So do i need to submit a PCC when i complete my 6 months in Australia ? If yes, should i myself submit ? or should i wait for them to ask ?

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Hello Everyone ,

I submitted my Canada Express Entry application from India in November 2019 and then shifted to Australia in December 2019. I have updated the address using the web form. I have 2 questions:

1) After updating the address from the web form i have not received any communication from them ( Its been 15 days) . What should i do ? is there any way to check if they have updated my address in the application or not ? I changed my address from India to Australia.

2) Since i have moved to Australia in Dec 2019, do i need to submit a PCC from Australia if my application is not processed within 6 months ? I moved to Australia after submitting my application in India, however i am not sure if my Canada PR will be approved before 6 months, and during that 6 months i would have stayed in a new country ( Australia) . So do i need to submit a PCC when i complete my 6 months in Australia ? If yes, should i myself submit ? or should i wait for them to ask ?
Hi, hope you are in Canada now. What did you do then? Submitted the PCC from Australia as well?